Coverit 2% 60ml
USA Brand Name
Micro Labs Ltd
Coverit Solution 2% w/v 60 Ml (Minoxidil)
What Is The Generic Name For Minoxidil?
Minoxidil is the generic version for Coverit Solution 2% w/v 60 ml
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Coverit Solution 2% w/v 60 Ml (Minoxidil)?
About Coverit Solution 2% w/v 60 Ml (Minoxidil):
Coverit Solution 2% w/v 60 Ml contains an active ingredient, Minoxidil, which is used in the treatment of Hair Loss. It is most effective in treating hereditary hair loss/thinning at the top of the scalp (not in front) and you may buy it from all the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores but can be given on doctor’s prescription only.
- Solution (Hair Care)
Micro Labs Ltd. is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Coverit Solution 2% w/v 60 ml.
Coverit Solution 2% w/v 60 ml contains an active ingredient, Minoxidil 2% w/v, in a 60 ml bottle which may be available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading online pharmacy stores, medical supply stores, and drugstores.
What Are The Uses Of The Coverit Solution 2% w/v 60 Ml (Minoxidil)?
- Minoxidil is used in the treatment of:
- Hair Loss
How Coverit Solution 2% w/v 60 Ml (Minoxidil) Works?
Coverit Solution is consisting of Minoxidil, a vasodilator, which relaxes the blood vessels providing better blood flow to the hair follicles which prevents hair loss and again stimulating the hair growth resulting in longer, thicker and increased numbers of hair.
Before You Use Coverit Solution 2% w/v 60 Ml (Minoxidil):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Minoxidil
- Your doctor knows about your Surgeries, Diseases, Pre-existing disease and Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Coverit Solution 2% w/v 60 Ml (Minoxidil)?
- You should avoid using any other hair products without consulting with your doctor
- You should strictly avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Coverit Solution 2% w/v 60 Ml (Minoxidil)?
You should avoid Minoxidil if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Have any infection or inflammation on your scalp
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving
- You should always consult your doctor for suitable and effective treatment
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Are Allergic to Minoxidil or any of its contents
- Are using it for a long without getting any effect
- Have any infection or inflammation on your scalp
- Are Pregnant/Breastfeeding
- Are having an infection which is getting worse after using Minoxidil
Coverit Solution 2% w/v 60 ml contains an active ingredient, Minoxidil, which is used in the treatment of Hair Loss and should be given on prescription only. You should always consult your doctor for the frequency and dose as the age and severity of the disease differ from person to person.
Patients are advised to take Coverit Solution 2% w/v 60 ml at a fixed time as prescribed by your doctor.
How Much Of The Coverit Solution 2% w/v 60 Ml (Minoxidil) to Be Used?
Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s instructions to take Minoxidil.
How To Use The Coverit Solution 2% w/v 60 Ml (Minoxidil)?
Coverit Solution 2% w/v 60 ml should be taken at a fixed time once a day or as directed by your doctor. You need to apply on to the scalp, rub it, and keep it for at least 4 hrs. Wash out the solution after 4 hours.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Coverit Solution 2% w/v 60 Ml (Minoxidil)?
You are always advised to use the solution as prescribed by your doctor. You are not advised to take it in a large amount or for a longer time than recommended.
Contact your doctor immediately if you are suspecting Coverit Solution 2% w/v Overdose
A missed dose should be applied as soon as you remember. Skip the dose you missed if it is the time for the next dose. Do not take multiple doses next time to make up the missed dose.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Coverit Solution 2% w/v 60 Ml (Minoxidil)?
- Unwanted hair growth in arms, back, face and leg
- Redness of the Skin
- Eye Irritation
- Scalp Irritation
- Allergic Reactions
- Minoxidil in other dosage forms can cause more side effects not listed here.
What Are The Common Drug Interactions?
Few medicines may interact with Coverit Solution 2% w/v which can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on Vitamins, other Drugs or Herbal Supplements so that a well-planned medication can be followed. Corticosteroids are the class of drugs which may interact with Minoxidil.
Warning And Precaution:
Coverit Solution 2% w/v 60 ml should be used very cautiously in:
- Unwanted Hair Growth
- Scale Irritation (Allergy due to alcohol or propylene glycol)
- Pregnant/Breastfeeding Women
- You should not use it in conditions like Androgenic Alopecia in men
- Always consult your doctor to get best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in the above conditions
Things To Remember:
- It must be applied to the scalp only; if accidentally it goes to eyes, or other sensitive parts wash them thoroughly with cool water.
- You should not wash or dry your hair till 4 hrs after applying the solution as it may reduce the effectiveness of the solution.
- It is normal to see hair fall for initial 2 weeks (it is an indication that Coverit Solution 2% w/v is working normally)
- Clean your hands and scalp before using it
- You should take care that this solution should not trickle down to your face or other parts as it may lead to unwanted hair growth.
- Keep out of reach of children
Hair re-growth patterns differ from person to person. It may be possible that Coverit Solution 2% w/v may not work for everyone.
Store it at room temperature in clean and dry place. Do not freeze it.