DDR 60 Mg Capsule MR
USA Brand Name
DDR 60 Mg MR Capsule (Dexlansoprazole)
What Is The Generic Name For DDR 60 Mg MR Capsule:
Dexlansoprazole is the generic version for DDR 60 mg MR Capsule
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To DDR 60 Mg MR Capsule (Dexlansoprazole):
About DDR 60 Mg MR Capsule (Dexlansoprazole)
DDR 60 mg MR Capsule contains an active ingredient, Dexlansoprazole, which is used for the treatment of heartburn linked with non-erosive gastroesophageal reflux disease (which is a condition where acid from the stomach & bile irritates the food pipe). This medicine is also used to heal the damage to the esophagus due to the final production of stomach acid & other acidity-related disorders. Gastroesophageal reflux disease is a chronic disease which is a severe form of acid reflux. When the patient has frequent episodes of acid reflux (more than twice a week), it could be a sign of Gastroesophageal reflux disease. The backflow of acid irritates the food pipe lining & may cause inflammation. The patient may experience frequent regurgitation & heartburn, usually after eating. The patient may also experience the sensation of a lump in the throat & have difficulty swallowing. This medicine is easily accessible at all the primary pharmacy, drugstores, & medical supply stores & it must be taken strictly on doctor’s prescription only.
MSN Laboratories Ltd. is one of the first pharmaceutical companies which manufacture DDR 60 mg MR Capsule.
DDR 60 mg MR Capsule contains an active constituent, Dexlansoprazole (60 mg). This medicine is easily accessible in other substitutes and also at all the primary online pharmacy, drugstores, & medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The DDR 60 Mg MR Capsule (Dexlansoprazole):
DDR 60 mg MR Capsule is used in the treatment in the following conditions:
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (Acid reflux)
- Peptic ulcer disease
How DDR 60 Mg MR Capsule (Dexlansoprazole) Works:
DDR 60 mg MR Capsule has an active ingredient; Dexlansoprazole is a proton pump inhibitor (PPI) which acts by reducing the quantity of acid in the stomach that helps in relief of acid-related indigestion & heartburn. Dexlansoprazole permanently binds to the proton pump & blocks it, thus prevents the formation of gastric acid.
Before You Use DDR 60 Mg MR Capsule (Dexlansoprazole):
Make certain that:
- You are not sensitive to Dexlansoprazole
- You are not having some grave Disease
- Your doctor must be well informed concerning your medicinal history like your pre-existing disease, surgeries & Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, lifestyle, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking DDR 60 Mg MR Capsule (Dexlansoprazole):
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid driving
- You should avoid smoking
- You should avoid eating dinner late at night or before bedtime
- You should avoid taking hot tea, coffee, spicy food, & chocolate
- You should avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use DDR 60 Mg MR Capsule (Dexlansoprazole):
You should not take DDR 60 mg MR Capsule if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have liver problems
- Have kidney problems
- Are pregnant
- Have Clostridium difficile-associated Diarrhea
- Have Lupus erythematosus
- Have infections
- Are breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have an Allergy to the Capsule
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Have Liver/ Kidney disease
- Have infections
DDR 60 mg MR Capsule contains an active ingredient, Dexlansoprazole, which is used for the treatment of Gastroesophageal reflux disease (Acid reflux) & Peptic ulcer disease. This medicine is easily obtainable in different substitutes & strength. This medicine has got to be purchased or taken on a doctor’s prescription only. You must speak about with your medicinal doctor for adjustment of dosage & time of the medicine given the fact that age & severity of the disease vary from person to person. It can only be judged most excellent by your doctor.
Adults are advised to take DDR 60 mg MR Capsule at a fixed time with or without food as instructed by your Doctor. You must take DDR 60 mg MR Capsule regularly on time for better results.
How Much Of The DDR 60 Mg MR Capsule (Dexlansoprazole) to Be Used:
As DDR 60 mg MR Capsule is available in various strengths & substitutes, Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions & instructions to take DDR 60 mg MR Capsule. You should not use the Capsule on your own & for a more extended period than recommended by the doctor.
How To Take The DDR 60 Mg MR Capsule (Dexlansoprazole):
Take DDR 60 mg MR Capsule in the dose & duration as suggested by your doctor. Swallow the medicine as a whole & not chew, crush, or break the Capsule. DDR 60 mg MR Capsule can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
For How Long Should You Continue Using DDR 60 Mg MR Capsule (Dexlansoprazole):
You are always advised to take DDR 60 mg MR Capsule as prescribed. You should not start/stop using this medication abruptly on your own. You must follow all the guidelines given by your doctor, rigorously. You should not take the Capsule in a larger or smaller degree or for an extended period than recommended by your doctor.
You should seek medical emergency treatment and get in touch with your medical doctor instantaneously in case of some overdose symptoms. The emergency action will be initiated without delay by your medical doctor if they detect overdose symptoms.
The missed dosage of the Capsule has to be administered as fast as possible. You must strictly skip the missed dosage if it is by now the time for your next planned dosage. It is strictly recommended not to double the dosage of the treatment to make up for the missed dosage.
What Are The Side Effects Of The DDR 60 Mg MR Capsule (Dexlansoprazole):
- Nausea and vomiting
- Chest pain or discomfort
- Numbness in the hands, feet, or lips
- Skin rash
- Swelling of face
- Shortness of breath
- Visual disturbances
- Excessive gas in the stomach
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Several medicines have been reported to interact with DDR 60 mg MR Capsule. These interactions might produce some unwanted or unfavorable effects or may cause your drug not to function correctly. You must continuously discuss with your doctor if you are taking other prescription/ Supplements so that well-intended medication can be given. It interacts with the following medicines:
It can also interact with the following disease condition:
- Liver disease
- Kidney disease
Warning And Precaution:
DDR 60 mg MR Capsule can worsen the terms like:
- Kidney/ Liver disease
- Children do not recommend the use of this medicine under 12 years of age
- You have to get your blood tests done regularly. to check your blood cells, electrolyte levels & hemoglobin levels, liver & kidney function, during treatment with this medicine
- You should have cold milk & cold coffee as these can help neutralize the acid in the stomach
- You should also get your blood pressure & levels of proteins in urine frequently checked while taking this medicine
- You should take adequate dietary intake of calcium & magnesium or their supplements as recommended by your doctor as long-term use can cause weak bones & deficiency of minerals such as magnesium
- You should not drive or operate heavy machines concurrently as taking this medicine as it may cause dizziness
- You are supposed not to take this medicine if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding
- You must always talk about with your medical doctor to get the most excellent possible treatment if you are observing several of the conditions as mentioned above.
Things To Remember:
- Keep the DDR 60 mg MR Capsule out of reach & sight of the children
- This medicine is strictly used with vigilance for treatment of children
- DDR 60 mg MR Capsule is not suggested for use in pregnant women due to the increased risk of harmful effects on the unborn baby
- You should always check up the information in particular printed on the leaflet/ insert of the medicine
- You must always talk about with your medical doctor if you have any doubt in case of the dosage, time & strength of the drug.
DDR 60 mg MR Capsule should be taken as recommended by your doctor. Do not take this prescription for a longer period than recommended by the medical doctor.
Store the DDR 60 mg MR Capsule at room temperature in dark & dry place. Make sure the Capsule is intact & not broken while purchasing or storing.