International Brand Name
Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Deltone MR Capsule (Dexlansoprazole)
What Is The Generic Name For Deltone MR Capsule:
Dexlansoprazole is the generic version for Deltone MR Capsule
Which International Brand is Equivalent To Deltone MR Capsule (Dexlansoprazole):
About Deltone MR Capsule (Dexlansoprazole)
Deltone MR Capsule contains an active ingredient. Dexlansoprazole, which is used for the treatment of heartburn linked with non-erosive gastroesophageal reflux disease (This is a condition where acid from the stomach & bile irritates the food pipe). This medicine is also used to heal the damage to the esophagus due to the final production of stomach acid & other acidity-related disorders. Gastroesophageal reflux disease is a chronic disease which is a severe form of acid reflux. When the patient has frequent episodes of acid reflux (more than twice a week), it could be a sign of Gastroesophageal reflux disease. The backflow of acid irritates the food pipe lining & may cause inflammation. The patient may experience frequent regurgitation & heartburn, usually after eating. The patient may also experience the sensation of a lump in the throat & have difficulty swallowing. This medicine is easily accessible at all the primary pharmacy, drugstores, & medical supply stores & it must be taken strictly on doctor’s prescription only.
Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd. is one of the first pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Deltone MR Capsule.
Deltone MR Capsule contains an active constituent, Dexlansoprazole (60 mg). This medicine is easily accessible in other substitutes and also at all the primary online pharmacy, drugstores, & medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Deltone MR Capsule (Dexlansoprazole):
Deltone MR Capsule is used in the treatment in the following conditions:
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (Acid reflux)
- Peptic ulcer disease
How Deltone MR Capsule (Dexlansoprazole) Works:
Deltone MR Capsule has an active ingredient. Dexlansoprazole is a proton pump inhibitor (PPI) which acts by reducing the quantity of acid in the stomach that helps in relief of acid-related indigestion & heartburn. Dexlansoprazole permanently binds to the proton pump & blocks it, thus prevents the formation of gastric acid.
Before You Use Deltone MR Capsule (Dexlansoprazole):
Make certain that:
- You are not sensitive to Dexlansoprazole
- You are not having some grave Disease
- Your doctor must be well informed concerning your medicinal history like your pre-existing disease, surgeries & Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, lifestyle, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Deltone MR Capsule (Dexlansoprazole):
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid driving
- You should avoid smoking
- You should avoid eating dinner late at night or before bedtime
- You should avoid taking hot tea, coffee, spicy food, & chocolate
- You should avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Deltone MR Capsule (Dexlansoprazole):
You should not take Deltone MR Capsule if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have liver problems
- Have kidney problems
- Are pregnant
- Have Clostridium difficile-associated Diarrhea
- Have Lupus erythematosus
- Have infections
- Are breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have an Allergy to the Capsule
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Have Liver/ Kidney disease
- Have infections
Deltone MR Capsule contains an active ingredient, Dexlansoprazole, which is used for the treatment of Gastroesophageal reflux disease (Acid reflux) & Peptic ulcer disease. This medicine is easily obtainable in different substitutes & strength. This medicine has got to be purchased or taken on a doctor’s prescription only. You must speak about with your medicinal doctor for adjustment of dosage & time of the medicine given the fact that age & severity of the disease vary from person to person. This can only be judged most excellent by your doctor.
Adults are advised to take Deltone MR Capsule at a fixed time with or without food as instructed by your Doctor. You must take Deltone MR Capsule regularly on time for better results.
How Much Of The Deltone MR Capsule (Dexlansoprazole) to Be Used:
As Deltone MR Capsule is available in various strengths & substitutes, Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions & instructions to take Deltone MR Capsule. You should not take the Capsule on your own & for a more extended period than recommended by the doctor.
How To Take The Deltone MR Capsule (Dexlansoprazole):
Take Deltone MR Capsule in the dose & duration as suggested by your doctor. Swallow the medicine as a whole & not chew, crush, or break the Capsule. Deltone MR Capsule can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Deltone MR Capsule (Dexlansoprazole):
You are always advised to take Deltone MR Capsule as prescribed. You should not start/stop using this medication abruptly on your own. You must follow all the guidelines given by your doctor, rigorously. You should not take the Capsule in a larger or smaller degree or for an extended period than recommended by your doctor.
You should seek medical emergency treatment and get in touch with your medical doctor instantaneously in case of some overdose symptoms. The emergency action will be initiated without delay by your medical doctor if they detect overdose symptoms.
The missed dosage of the Capsule has to be administered as fast as possible. You must strictly skip the missed dosage if it is by now the time for your next planned dosage. It is strictly recommended not to double the dosage of the treatment to make up for the missed dosage.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Deltone MR Capsule (Dexlansoprazole):
- Nausea and vomiting
- Abdominal pain
- Chest pain or discomfort
- Numbness in the hands, feet, or lips
- Swelling of face
- Shortness of breath
- Visual disturbances
- Excessive gas in the stomach
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Several medicines have been reported to interact with Deltone MR Capsule. These interactions might produce some unwanted or unfavorable effects or may cause your drug not to function correctly. You must regularly discuss with your doctor if you are taking other prescription/ Supplements so that well-intended medication can be given. It interacts with the following medicines:
It can also interact with the following disease condition:
- Liver disease
- Kidney disease
Warning And Precaution:
Deltone MR Capsule can worsen the terms like:
- Kidney/ Liver disease
- Children do not recommend the use of this medicine under 12 years of age
- You have to get your blood tests to check your blood cells regularly, electrolyte levels & hemoglobin levels, liver & kidney function, during treatment with this medicine
- You should have cold milk & cold coffee as these can help neutralize the acid in the stomach
- You should also get your blood pressure & levels of proteins in urine frequently checked while taking this medicine
- You should take adequate dietary intake of calcium & magnesium or their supplements as recommended by your doctor. As long-term use can cause weak bones & deficiency of minerals such as magnesium
- You should not drive or operate heavy machines concurrently as taking this medicine as it may cause dizziness
- You are supposed not to take this medicine if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding
- You must always talk about with your medical doctor to get the most excellent possible treatment if you are observing several of the conditions as mentioned above.
Things To Remember:
- Keep the Deltone MR Capsule out of reach & sight of the children
- This medicine is strictly used with vigilance for treatment of children
- Deltone MR Capsule is not suggested for use in pregnant women due to the increased risk of harmful effects on the unborn baby
- You should always check up the information in particular printed on the leaflet/ insert of the medicine
- You must always talk about with your medical doctor if you have any doubt in case of the dosage, time & strength of the drug.
Deltone MR Capsule should be taken as recommended by your doctor. Do not take this prescription for a more extended period than prescribed by the medical doctor.
Store the Deltone MR Capsule at room temperature in dark & dry place. Make sure the Capsule is intact & not broken while purchasing or storing.
|Item Condition||Price Currency||MPN||Product Id||PriceValidUntil|
Frequently Asked Question
Q1. What are generic medicines?Generic medicines are the medicines that have the same active ingredients as that of the brand medicines but differ in inactive ingredients (ingredients that are used for coloring, preservation, etc.). Generics have the same side-effects, treatment, precautions, and dosage as that of the brand medicine. They are approved by WHO.
Q2. Why are generic medicines cheaper and are they safe to use?Generic medicines are cheap because they do not involve the cost of marketing, advertisement, promotion, attractive packaging, etc. All the brand medicines spend a lot of money on the aforementioned processes and the final cost is added to the products cost. Generic medicines are exclusive of this cost. These medicines are approved by WHO and completely safe to use.
Q3. Is a prescription compulsory to place an order at Cheap Medicine Shop?Ans. Cheap Medicine Shop does not entertain the sale on any medicine online in the absence of a legitimate prescription certified by a doctor. The order stands cancel on the failure to submit the prescription within fifteen days from the date of placing the order.
Q4. How long does the delivery of the order take?Ans. We promise you to deliver the order at your doorstep within 15 days in the US and 3 to 4 weeks for other countries, from the date of confirmation of the order.