DesOwen Lotion 0.05%
USA Brand Name
0.05% 60 ml
Desowen Lotion 0.05% w/v 60 Ml (Desonide)
What Is The Generic Name For Desowen:
Desonide is the generic version for Desowen
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Desowen Lotion 0.05% w/v 60 Ml (Desonide)
About Desowen Lotion 0.05% w/v 60 Ml (Desonide):
Desowen Lotion 0.05% w/v 60 Ml contains an active ingredient, Desonide, which is used in the treatment of Allergy Symptoms. This lotion is prescription based lotion and you may buy it from any of the leading drugstores, online pharmacy Stores, and medical supply stores.
- Lotion (Bottle)
Galderma (India) is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Desowen Lotion 0.05% w/v 60 ml.
Desowen Lotion 0.05% w/v 60 ml contains an active ingredient, Desonide 0.05% w/v, in a 60 ml bottle which is also available in the different strengths and substitutes at all the leading online pharmacy stores, medical supply stores and drugstores.
What Are The Uses Of The Desowen Lotion 0.05% w/v 60 Ml (Desonide):
Desonide is used in the treatment of:
- Allergy Symptoms
How Desowen Lotion 0.05% w/v 60 Ml (Desonide) Works:
Desowen Lotion consisting of Desonide is a topical corticosteroid which reduces redness, itching, and swelling caused by various skin conditions.
Before You Use Desowen Lotion 0.05% w/v 60 Ml (Desonide):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Desonide
- Your doctor knows about your Pre-existing disease, Surgeries, Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Desowen Lotion 0.05% w/v 60 Ml (Desonide):
- You should avoid using any other topical products without consulting to your doctor
- Avoid Driving and Mechanical Work
When Not To Use Desowen Lotion 0.05% w/v 60 Ml (Desonide):
You should not use Desonide if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Have any infection or inflammation
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving
- You should always consult your doctor for suitable and effective treatment
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Are Allergic to Desonide or any of its contents
- Are using it since long without getting any effect
- Have any infection or inflammation
- Are Pregnant/Breastfeeding
- Are having an infection which is getting worse after using the lotion
Desowen Lotion 0.05% w/v 60 ml contains an active ingredient, Desonide, which is used in the treatment of Allergy Symptoms and should be given on prescription only. You should always consult your doctor for the frequency and dose as age and severity of the disease differ from person to person.
Patients are advised to take Desowen Lotion 0.05% w/v 60 ml at a fixed time as prescribed by your doctor.
How Much Of The Desowen Lotion 0.05% w/v 60 Ml (Desonide) to Be Used:
Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Desonide. It must be used once or twice a day or as prescribed by your doctor.
How To Take The Desowen Lotion 0.05% w/v 60 Ml (Desonide):
Desowen Lotion 0.05% w/v 60 ml should be taken at a fixed time once/twice a day. You need to apply on to the affected area and rub it and do not wash it. Wash out the solution after a few hours.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Desowen Lotion 0.05% w/v 60 Ml (Desonide)
You are always advised to use the lotion as prescribed by your doctor. You are not advised to take it in a large amount or for a longer time than recommended.
Do not apply a thick layer of the lotion as it will just add up the extra lotion layer on your skin instead of raising the healing activity (if patient think so). Sometime wrong application or excessive application may results in adverse effects; In that case contact your doctor immediately if you are suspecting the overdose symptoms
A missed dose should be applied as soon as you remember. Skip the dose you missed if it is the time for the next dose. Do not take multiple doses next time to make up the missed dose.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Desowen Lotion 0.05% w/v 60 Ml (Desonide):
- Redness of the Skin
- Eye Irritation
- Skin Thinning
- Allergic Reactions
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Few medicines may interact with Desowen Lotion 0.05% w/v which can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on Vitamins, other Drugs or Herbal Supplements so that a well planned medication can be followed. Corticosteroids are the class of drugs which may interacts with Desonide.
Warning And Precaution:
Desowen Lotion 0.05% w/v 60 ml should be used very cautiously in:
- Scale Irritation (Allergy due to alcohol or propylene glycol)
- Pregnant/Breastfeeding Women
- Consult your doctor to get best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in the above conditions
Things To Remember:
- It must be applied topically only; if accidently it goes to eyes, or other sensitive parts wash them thoroughly with cool water.
- Clean your hands and affected area before using it
- Keep out of reach of children
It may be possible that Desowen Lotion may not work for everyone. Its results vary patients to patients.
Store it at room temperature in clean and dry place. Do not freeze it.