Eglucent Rapid 100 IU Solution for Injection
USA Brand Name
Eglucent Rapid 100 IU/Ml Solution For Injection (Insulin Lispro)
What Is The Generic Name For Eglucent Rapid 100 IU/Ml Solution:
Insulin Lispro is the generic version for Eglucent Rapid 100 IU/ml Solution
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Eglucent Rapid 100 IU/Ml Solution (Insulin Lispro):
About Eglucent Rapid 100 IU/Ml Solution (Insulin Lispro)
Eglucent Rapid 100 IU/ml Solution contains an active ingredient, Insulin Lispro. It is a fast-acting alternate of insulin which is used for the treatment of diabetes mellitus. Insulin is a natural substance which is created by the pancreas that helps in utilizing glucose for energy production. Patients having diabetes mellitus might not be able to make use of glucose due to the not enough production of insulin or due to the body's lack of ability to use insulin or both. This drug helps in the utilization of glucose & controlling blood glucose levels in such patients. Patients are recommended to follow a strict exercise & diet regimen along with this medicine to get the best possible effect. It might cause hypoglycemia (low blood sugar level) as a side effect. This medicine is easily available at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, & medical supply stores and must be taken strictly on doctor’s prescription only.
Lupin Ltd. is one of the top pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Eglucent Rapid 100 IU/ml Solution.
Eglucent Rapid 100 IU/ml Solution contains an active constituent, Insulin Lispro (100 IU/ml). This medicine is easily obtainable in other substitutes also at all the leading online pharmacy, drugstores, & medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Eglucent Rapid 100 IU/Ml Solution (Insulin Lispro):
Eglucent Rapid 100 IU/ml Solution is used in the treatment in the following conditions:
- Type I Diabetes mellitus
- Type II Diabetes Mellitus
How Eglucent Rapid 100 IU/Ml Solution (Insulin Lispro) Works:
Eglucent Rapid 100 IU/ml Solution has an active ingredient; Insulin Lispro which is fast-acting insulin starts working within 10-20 minutes after injection. It acts like your body's natural insulin. Insulin facilitates reuptake of glucose in muscles & fat cells and also blocks the discharge of glucose from the liver.
Before You Use Eglucent Rapid 100 IU/Ml Solution (Insulin Lispro):
Make certain that:
- You are not sensitive to Insulin Lispro
- You are not having any critical Disease
- Your doctor must be well-informed about your medicinal history like your pre-existing disease, surgeries & Medications, Supplements, Food Habits, lifestyle, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Eglucent Rapid 100 IU/Ml Solution (Insulin Lispro):
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid driving
- You should avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Eglucent Rapid 100 IU/Ml Solution (Insulin Lispro):
You should not take Eglucent Rapid 100 IU/ml Solution if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have liver problems
- Have kidney problems
- Have Hypoglycemia
- Have Hypokalemia
- Have heart disease
- Are pregnant
- Have infections
- Are breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy to the Solution
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Have Liver disease
- Have infections
Eglucent contains an active ingredient, Insulin Lispro, which is used in the treatment of diabetes mellitus. This medicine is obtainable in different substitutes & strengths & has got to be purchased or taken on doctor’s prescription only. You must talk about with your physician for adjustment of dosage & time of the medicine since age & severity of the disease differ from person to person, and this can only be finest judged by your doctor.
Adults are advised to take Eglucent Rapid 100 IU/ml Solution at a fixed time with or without food as instructed by your Doctor. You must take Eglucent Rapid 100 IU/ml Solution regularly on time for better results.
How Much Of The Eglucent Rapid 100 IU/Ml Solution (Insulin Lispro) to Be Used:
As Eglucent Rapid 100 IU/ml Solution is available in various strengths & substitutes, Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions & instructions to take Eglucent Rapid 100 IU/ml Solution. You should not take the Solution on your own & for a longer period than recommended by the doctor.
How To Take The Eglucent Rapid 100 IU/Ml Solution (Insulin Lispro):
Eglucent Rapid 100 IU/ml Solution should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor. Your doctor or nurse will give you Eglucent Rapid 100 IU/ml Solution. Kindly do not self administer this medicine. You must take it 15 minutes before a meal or within 20 minutes after starting a meal.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Eglucent Rapid 100 IU/Ml Solution (Insulin Lispro):
You are always advised to take Eglucent Rapid 100 IU/ml Solution as prescribed. Do not start/stop using this medication on your own. You have to strictly follow all the directions given by your doctor. You should not take the Solution in larger or smaller extent or for a longer period than suggested by your doctor.
You have to seek medical emergency treatment and/ or make contact with your medical doctor instantly in case of any overdose symptoms. As Eglucent Rapid 100 IU/ml Solution is administered in the hospital or clinical set by an experienced healthcare expert, the likelihood of an overdose is very low. However, emergency action will be initiated without delay by your medical doctor if they detect overdose symptoms.
The missed dosage of the Solution ought to be administered as quickly as possible. You should strictly skip the missed dosage if it is by now the time for your next planned dosage. It is advised not to double the dosage of the treatment to make up for the missed dosage. As Eglucent Rapid 100 IU/ml Solution is administered in the hospital or clinical set by an experienced healthcare expert, the likelihood of a missed dose is very low.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Eglucent Rapid 100 IU/Ml Solution (Insulin Lispro):
- Decreased blood glucose levels
- Decreased potassium levels
- Weight gain
- Pain at the injection site
- Sore throat
- Increased cough
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Some medicines have been reported to interact with Eglucent Rapid 100 IU/ml Solution. These interactions might generate some needless or unfavorable effects and/or cause your drug not to operate properly. You must constantly have a discussion with your doctor if you are taking other prescription/ Supplements so that well premeditated medication can be given. It interacts with the following medicines:
- ACE inhibitors
- Escitalopram Oxalate
- Collagen Peptide
It can also interact with the following disease condition:
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
Warning And Precaution:
Eglucent Rapid 100 IU/ml Solution can worsen the conditions like:
- Kidney/ Liver disease
- You have to regularly get your blood tests done to examine your blood cells, liver & kidney function, & electrolyte levels during treatment with this medicine
- You must also get your blood pressure and levels of proteins in urine checked regularly while taking this medicine
- You must always monitor your blood sugar level regularly while taking this medicine
- You must always carry some sugary food or fruit juice with you in case you experience hypoglycemia symptoms such as cool pale skin, cold sweats, tremors, weakness, and anxiety
- You should not obtain this medicine if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding
- You must not drive or operate heavy machines at the same time as taking this medicine as it may cause dizziness
- Always talk about with your medical doctor straight away to get the most excellent possible treatment if you are observing several of the above mentioned conditions.
Things To Remember:
- Keep the Eglucent Rapid 100 IU/ml Solution out of reach & sight of the children
- This medicine is strictly used with vigilance for treatment of children
- Eglucent Rapid 100 IU/ml Solution is not suggested for use in pregnant women owing to the increased risk of adverse effects on the unborn baby
- You must always check up the information in particular printed on the leaflet/ insert of the medicine
- Always talk about with your medical doctor if you have any doubt in case of the dosage, time & strength of the medicine.
Eglucent Rapid 100 IU/ml Solution should be taken as recommended by your doctor. Do not take this prescription for a longer period than recommended by the medical doctor.
Store the Eglucent Rapid 100 IU/ml Solution at room temperature in dark & dry place. Make sure the Solution is intact & not broken while purchasing or storing.