International Brand Name
Troikaa Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Enoxatroy 20 Mg/0.2 Ml Injection (Enoxaparin)
What Is The Generic Name For Enoxatroy 20 Mg/0.2 Ml Injection:
Enoxaparin is the generic version for Enoxatroy 20 mg/0.2 ml Injection
Which International Brand is Equivalent To Enoxatroy 20 Mg/0.2 Ml Injection (Enoxaparin):
About Enoxatroy 20 Mg/0.2 Ml Injection (Enoxaparin)
Enoxatroy 20 mg/0.2 ml Injection contains an active ingredient, Enoxaparin, an anti-coagulant that helps to treat the formation of dangerous blood clots in the legs, lungs, & heart. This medicine is used in combination with warfarin to treat blood clots. Deep vein thrombosis (DVT) is basically a blood clot which forms in a vein deep in the body. Mainly deep vein clots occur in the lower leg or thigh. If the vein swells, the situation is known as thrombophlebitis. A DVT can break loose & cause a serious problem in the lung, known as a pulmonary embolism. Usually, if someone gets injured, the body forms a blood clot to stop the bleeding. Several people get too many clots or their blood clots abnormally. If the blood clot in a deep vein breaks off & travels through the bloodstream to the lungs & blocks blood flow, the situation is known as pulmonary embolism. This medicine is promptly obtainable at all the primary pharmacy, drugstores, & medical supply stores & it must be taken strictly on doctor’s prescription only.
Troikaa Pharmaceuticals Ltd. is one of the primary pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Enoxatroy 20 mg/0.2 ml Injection.
Enoxatroy 20 mg/0.2 ml Injection contains an active constituent, Enoxaparin (20 mg/0.2 ml). This medicine is easily available in other substitutes and also at all the primary online pharmacy, drugstores, & medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Enoxatroy 20 Mg/0.2 Ml Injection (Enoxaparin):
Enoxatroy 20 mg/0.2 ml Injection is used in the treatment in the following conditions:
- Acute coronary syndrome
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Pulmonary embolism
How Enoxatroy 20 Mg/0.2 Ml Injection (Enoxaparin) Works:
Enoxatroy 20 mg/0.2 ml Injection has an active ingredient; Enoxaparin, is an anticoagulant which works by inactivating certain blood-clotting proteins. This prevents the formation of blood clots & prevents blockages in the blood vessels of the body. Enoxaparin acts by accelerating the rate of the neutralization of certain activated coagulation factors by antithrombin. Enoxaparin interacts with Antithrombin III, Prothrombin & Factor X. Enoxaparin binds to & accelerates the activity of the antithrombin III. By activating antithrombin III, Enoxaparin potentiates the inhibition of coagulation factors Xa & IIa.
Before You Use Enoxatroy 20 Mg/0.2 Ml Injection (Enoxaparin):
Make certain that:
- You are not sensitive to Enoxaparin
- You are not having some grave Disease
- Your doctor must be well-informed concerning about your medicinal history like your pre-existing disease, surgeries & Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, lifestyle, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Enoxatroy 20 Mg/0.2 Ml Injection (Enoxaparin):
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid driving
- You should avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Enoxatroy 20 Mg/0.2 Ml Injection (Enoxaparin):
You should not take Enoxatroy 20 mg/0.2 ml Injection if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have liver problems
- Have kidney problems
- Are pregnant
- Have bleeding disorder
- Have history of Heparin-Induced Thrombocytopenia
- Have infections
- Are breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have an Allergy to the Injection
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Have photosensitivity
- Have Liver/ Kidney disease
- Notice blood in your vomits, urine, or stool
- Have infections
Enoxatroy 20 mg/0.2 ml Injection contains an active ingredient, Enoxaparin, which helps to treat the formation of blood-clots in the legs, lungs, & heart. This medicine is easily available in different substitutes & strength. It should be purchased or taken on doctor’s prescription only. You must ask about with your medical doctor for adjustment of dosage & time of the medicine given the fact that age & severity of the disease vary from person to person. This can only be judged finest by your doctor.
Adults are advised to take Enoxatroy 20 mg/0.2 ml Injection at a fixed time with or without food as adviced by the Doctor. You must take Enoxatroy 20 mg/0.2 ml Injection regularly on time for better results.
How Much Of The Enoxatroy 20 Mg/0.2 Ml Injection (Enoxaparin) to Be Used:
As Enoxatroy 20 mg/0.2 ml Injection is available in various strengths & substitutes, Patients are always well-considered to follow their doctor’s prescriptions & instructions to take Enoxatroy 20 mg/0.2 ml Injection. You should not take the Injection on your own & for a longer time than recommended by the doctor.
How To Take The Enoxatroy 20 Mg/0.2 Ml Injection (Enoxaparin):
Enoxatroy 20 mg/0.2 ml Injection should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor. Your doctor or nurse will give you Enoxatroy 20 mg/0.2 ml Injection. Kindly do not self administer this medicine.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Enoxatroy 20 Mg/0.2 Ml Injection (Enoxaparin):
You are always advised to take Enoxatroy 20 mg/0.2 ml Injection as prescribed. You should not start/stop using this medicine suddenly on your own knowledge. You should follow all the guidelines given by your doctor, rigorously. Don't take the Injection in a larger or smaller degree or for a extended period than recommended by the doctor.
You should go for medical emergency treatment and/ or get in touch with your medical doctor instantaneously in case of any overdose symptoms. As Enoxatroy 20 mg/0.2 ml Injection is administered in the hospital or clinical set by a skilled healthcare expert, the likelihood of an overdose is very low. However, the emergency action will be initiated without delay by your medical doctor if they detect overdose symptoms.
The missed dosage of the Injection has to be controlled as fast as possible. You should strictly omission the missed dosage if it is by now the time for your next planned dosage. You should not take the double dosage of medicine to make up for the missed dosage. As Enoxatroy 20 mg/0.2 ml Injection is administered in the hospital or clinical set by a skilled healthcare expert, the likelihood of a missed dose is very low.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Enoxatroy 20 Mg/0.2 Ml Injection (Enoxaparin):
- Bleeding gums
- Increased menstrual flow
- Collection of blood under the skin
- Bleeding at the injection site
- Back pain
- Fast heartbeat
- Low blood platelets
- Increased liver enzymes
- Anemia (low number of red blood cells)
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Several medicines have been reported to interact with Enoxatroy 20 mg/0.2 ml Injection. These interactions might produce some needless or negative effects or may cause your drug not to function properly. You must frequently have a discussion with your doctor if you are taking other prescription/ Supplements so that effective medication can be given. It interacts with the following medicines:
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors
It can also relate with the following disease condition:
- Liver disease
- Kidney disease
- Bleeding disorder
Warning And Precaution:
Enoxatroy 20 mg/0.2 ml Injection can worsen the conditions like:
- Kidney/ Liver disease
- children and adolescents should not recommend to use of this medicine.
- You have to regularly done your blood tests to check your blood cells, electrolyte levels & hemoglobin levels, liver & kidney function, during treatment with this medicine
- You should also get your blood pressure & levels of proteins in urine checked frequently while taking this medicine
- Use of this medicine can increase the risk of bleeding, so you should be careful while shaving, using sharp objects, cutting nails, or engaging in contact sports
- You should not drive or operate heavy machines concurrently as taking this medicine as it may cause dizziness
- You be supposed not to take this medicine if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding
- if you are penetrating several of the above mentioned symptoms then you should talk about this with your medical doctor to get the most excellent possible treatment.
Things To Remember:
- Keep the Enoxatroy 20 mg/0.2 ml Injection out of reach & sight of the children
- This medicine is strictly used with caution for treatment of the children
- Enoxatroy 20 mg/0.2 ml Injection is not suggested for use in pregnant women because it increased risk of harmful effects on the unborn baby
- You should always check up the information in particular printed on the leaflet/ insert of the medicine
- if you have any confusion in case of the dosage, time & strength of the medicine then talk about this with your medical doctor.
Enoxatroy 20 mg/0.2 ml Injection should be taken as recommended by your doctor. you must not take this prescription for a longer period than recommended by the medical doctor.
Store the Enoxatroy 20 mg/0.2 ml Injection at room temperature in dark & dry place. Make sure the Injection is intact & not broken while purchasing or storing.
|Item Condition||Price Currency||MPN||Product Id||PriceValidUntil|
Frequently Asked Question
Q1. What are generic medicines?Generic medicines are the medicines that have the same active ingredients as that of the brand medicines but differ in inactive ingredients (ingredients that are used for coloring, preservation, etc.). Generics have the same side-effects, treatment, precautions, and dosage as that of the brand medicine. They are approved by WHO.
Q2. Why are generic medicines cheaper and are they safe to use?Generic medicines are cheap because they do not involve the cost of marketing, advertisement, promotion, attractive packaging, etc. All the brand medicines spend a lot of money on the aforementioned processes and the final cost is added to the products cost. Generic medicines are exclusive of this cost. These medicines are approved by WHO and completely safe to use.
Q3. Is a prescription compulsory to place an order at Cheap Medicine Shop?Ans. Cheap Medicine Shop does not entertain the sale on any medicine online in the absence of a legitimate prescription certified by a doctor. The order stands cancel on the failure to submit the prescription within fifteen days from the date of placing the order.
Q4. How long does the delivery of the order take?Ans. We promise you to deliver the order at your doorstep within 15 days in the US and 3 to 4 weeks for other countries, from the date of confirmation of the order.