USA Brand Name
Nutrascience Inc, USA
Fat Eliminator (Dietary Supplement)
What Is The Generic Name For Fat Eliminator:
Dietary Supplement is the generic version for Fat Eliminator
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Fat Eliminator (Dietary Supplement):
- Fat Eliminator
About Fat Eliminator (Dietary Supplement)
Fat Eliminator is a Dietary Supplement, which enhances the metabolism of the body and results in weight loss. It is prescribed by your dietician or trainer only and may be available at some of the leading pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
Nutrascience Inc. (USA) is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Fat Eliminator.
Fat Eliminator capsules are available as 120 capsule packing-which is available in the different strengths and packaging at any of the leading pharmacies, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Fat Eliminator (Dietary Supplement):
Fat Eliminator helps in weight loss with diet planning and Exercise
How Fat Eliminator (Dietary Supplement) Works:
Fat Eliminator (Dietary Supplement) basically inhibits enzymes responsible for the breakdown of fats in the intestine. Thus, preventing the digestion and absorption of fats in the intestine
Before You Use Fat Eliminator (Dietary Supplement):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Dietary Supplement
- You do not have any Serious Illness
- Your doctor knows about your medical history (about your Surgeries, all diseases, pre-existing disease and Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Fat Eliminator:
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Fat Eliminator (Dietary Supplement):
You should not take Fat Eliminator if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have Poor Absorption Issues
- Have Severe Liver/Kidney/Pancreatic Ailments
- Have Diabetes Mellitus
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy To The Capsule
- Have any Kidney/Liver/Pancreatic Disease
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Are Pregnant or Trying to Conceive/Breastfeeding
- Are using other Weight Losing Products
Fat Eliminator contains Dietary Supplement, is used in weight loss. This capsule is mainly available as 120 capsules per packing. You should consult your dietician or doctor for dosage and time as its results may vary from person to person.
Adults are advised to take Fat Eliminator at a fixed time as instructed by their Dietician/ Doctor. Try to take it regularly by time for better effects. You should take it with a low-fat diet.
How Much Of The Fat Eliminator (Dietary Supplement) to Be Used:
Fat Eliminator should be taken as one capsule per low-fat meal. Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Fat Eliminator.
How To Take The Fat Eliminator (Dietary Supplement):
Fat Eliminator dose should be taken at a fixed time with a low-fat diet. Swallow the capsule as a whole with water without chewing or crushing it. Fat Eliminator is preferably taken regularly once/twice daily or as instructed by a dietician.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Fat Eliminator (Dietary Supplement):
You are always advised to take Fat Eliminator as prescribed by your dietician/doctor. Do not start/stop using this medicine yourself. You are not advised to take it more than 3 capsules per day or for a longer time than recommended.
Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect an Overdose.
Take every dose of Fat Eliminator at a fixed time. A missed dose of Fat Eliminator should be taken as soon as you remember. Just skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not double the dose for next time if you missed once.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Fat Eliminator (Dietary Supplement):
- Bowel incontinence
- Abdominal cramps
- Soft stools
- Unusual Tiredness and Weakness
- Tooth Problems
- Trouble Sleeping
- Abnormal Bowel Movements
- Menstrual Change
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Few medicines may interact with Fat Eliminator capsules which can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Hence, always tell your doctor if you are on other medication or Supplements.
Warning And Precaution:
Fat Eliminator can worsen the conditions like:
- Gastrointestinal diseases
- Liver/Kidney Diseases
- Consult your doctor to get the best possible treatment when you are suffering from all these conditions.
Things To Remember:
- Keep monitoring your whole Blood Cell Count, Glucose Levels
- Regular Exercise and a balanced diet will help you in reducing your weight
- Keep out of reach of children
- Always read the information written on the leaflet of medicine
- Always consult your doctor if you have any doubt regarding the dose, time, and strength of the Capsule
Fat Eliminator should be taken as prescribed by your doctor. Do not Skip the meal or do not take low-fat diet while taking Dietary Supplement.
Store the Fat Eliminator at room temperature in dark and dry place. Make sure that the capsules are not damaged.