Fenolip 145 Mg
USA Brand Name
Fenolip 145 Mg (Fenofibrate)
What Is The Generic Name For Fenolip?
Fenofibrate is the generic version for Fenolip
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Fenolip 145 Mg (Fenofibrate)?
About Fenolip 145 Mg (Fenofibrate)
Fenolip 145 mg contains an active ingredient, Fenofibrate, which is used in the treatment of Increased Triglycerides and increased Cholesterol. You can find it at all the leading pharmacies, drugstores, and medical supply stores and can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
Cipla (India) is one of the top leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Fenolip 145 mg.
Fenolip 145 mg contains an active ingredient, Fenofibrate, 145 mg. It is also available in the various strengths at all the leading pharmacies, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Fenolip 145 Mg (Fenofibrate)?
Fenolip 145 mg is used in the treatment of:
- Increased Triglycerides
- Increased Cholesterol
How Fenolip 145 Mg (Fenofibrate) Works?
Fenolip 145 mg is a lipid-lowering drug which has Fenofibrate, as an active ingredient. It basically works by lowering the levels of triglycerides and bad cholesterol (LDL) while raising the levels of good cholesterol (HDL).
Before You Use Fenolip 145 Mg (Fenofibrate):
- Make sure that you are not allergic
- Make sure that your doctor knows about your medical history
What Should You Avoid While Taking Fenolip 145 Mg (Fenofibrate)?
- You should not drive after taking this tablet
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- Other Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Fenolip 145 Mg (Fenofibrate)?
You should not take Fenolip 145 mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any allergy
- Have severe Liver/Kidney/Heart Disease
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy To The Tablet
- Have sudden muscle pain, fever, weakness, dark urine or yellow color in your eyes or skin.
- Have Seizures/Epilepsy
- Have any Heart Problem/ Diabetes/Asthma
- Have any Kidney or Liver Disease
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Are Pregnant or Trying to Conceive
- Are Breastfeeding
Fenolip 145 mg contains an active ingredient, Fenofibrate, which is used in the treatment of Increased Triglycerides and Increased Cholesterol and also available in various strengths and should be given on prescription only. You should consult your doctor for dosage and time because age and severity of the disease differ from person to person and it can be judged by your doctor only.
Adults are advised to take Fenolip 145 mg at a fixed time as instructed by your Doctor. You may take it with the meal or half an hour before the meal. It is not recommended for pediatric use.
How Much Of The Fenolip 145 Mg (Fenofibrate) to Be Used?
Fenolip 145 mg is available in various strengths at all the leading pharmacies, drugstores, and medical supply stores. Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Fenolip 145 mg.
How To Take The Fenolip 145 Mg (Fenofibrate)?
Fenolip 145 mg dose should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor. You should swallow the tablet as a whole with water. Do not try to chew or crush it. It is better to take it 30-60 min before the meals.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Fenolip 145 Mg (Fenofibrate)?
You are always advised to take Fenolip 145 mg as prescribed by your doctor. Do not start/stop using this medicine yourself. Follow all the instructions given by the doctor. You are not advised to take it in smaller or larger amount or for a longer time than recommended.
Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect the symptoms of an Overdose.
You should try to take every dose of Fenolip 145 mg at a fixed time. A missed dose of Fenolip 145 mg should be taken as soon as you remember. You should skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Fenolip 145 Mg (Fenofibrate)?
- Increased liver enzymes
- The yellow color of eyes or skin
- Flu Like Symptoms
- Dark color urine
- Abdominal pain
What Are The Common Drug Interactions?
Few medicines have been reported to interact with Fenolip. It can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on other medications. It interacts with the following medicine:
Warning And Precaution:
Fenolip 145 mg is contraindicated in:
- Pre-existing gallbladder disease
- Primary biliary cirrhosis
- Sensitive to sunlight
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Severe Kidney and Heart Diseases
- Always consult your doctor to get best possible treatment
Things To Remember:
- Regular exercise and low-fat diet help to lower the levels of fat in the blood.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Always read the information written on the leaflet of medicine.
- Always consult your doctor if you have any doubt regarding the dose, time and strength of the Tablet.
- It should not be used in hypersensitivity (Allergy) and Lung Diseases.
- It should be strictly avoided in pregnant/conceiving and breastfeeding Females
- Fenolip 145 mg should be taken as prescribed by your doctor. Do not stop taking this tablet before completion of the course.
Store the Fenolip 145 mg at room temperature in a dark and dry place. Make sure the strip of the tablets should be intact and tablets are not damaged.