International Brand Name
Emcure Pharmaceuticals, India
Ferium XT Dha Kit (Ferrous Ascorbate, Folic Acid, and Docosahexaenoic Acid)
What Is The Generic Name For Ferium XT Dha Kit:
Ferrous Ascorbate, Folic Acid, and Docosahexaenoic Acid is the generic version for Ferium XT Dha Kit.
Which International Brand is Equivalent To Ferium XT Dha Kit (Ferrous Ascorbate, Folic Acid, and Docosahexaenoic Acid)
About Ferium XT Dha Kit (Ferrous Ascorbate, Folic Acid, and Docosahexaenoic Acid)
Ferium XT Dha Kit contains Ferrous Ascorbate (Iron), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9) and Docosahexaenoic Acid as active constituents and used in the treatment of different types of Anaemias, iron deficiencies in pregnancy, infancy or childhood.
Folic acid is a type of vitamin B, which is essential for numerous bodily functions. Functions may range from nucleotide biosynthesis to the remethylation of homocysteine. It plays a vital role during rapid cell division and growth. Both children and adults (Male or female) require folic acid to produce and maintain healthy red blood cells and to prevent anaemia. Iron forms a protein, haemoglobin in RBCs which helps in transportation of oxygen throughout the body, thus making an individual feel energetic. Folic acid can be used in combination with Iron to treat various types of anaemias. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) is vital for the growth and functional development of the brain in infants. Docosahexaenoic acid is also required for maintenance of normal brain function in adults. The addition of plentiful DHA in the diet improves learning ability, whereas deficiencies of DHA are related to deficits in learning.
Anaemia is the condition in which RBCs either get destructed or become dysfunctional because of the presence of unhealthy proteins (Haemoglobin), which directly affect the binding and transport of oxygen to the body tissues. Hence, it affects the activities of the body leading to excessive fatigue and weakness, complications during pregnancy, or raises the chances of heart problems. Anaemias may be acute (for a short duration) or chronic (life-long). There are different types of anaemias like Pernicious, Aplastic, normocytic, megaloblastic, Nutritional, Hemolytic, Sickle cell Anaemia, and others associated with bone marrow disease & inflammatory disease. They may have the following underlined causes:
- Loss of blood due to accidental injuries and menstrual bleeding
- Less availability of iron in your diet which is needed for the production of healthy haemoglobin for RBCs
- Lack of folate or folic acid (Vitamin B9) and vitamin B12 which are responsible for the synthesis of healthy RBCs
- Diseases such as cancer, HIV/AIDS, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, Chronic Ulcers, kidney disease, Crohn's disease and other acute or chronic inflammatory diseases
- Frequent use of few over-the-counter (OTC) drugs like pain relievers (aspirin), which can cause inflammation of the stomach lining resulting in blood loss
- Bone marrow disorders to synthesize enough RBCs
- Poor diet intake
- Poor absorption of folic acid, iron, and other vitamins from the intestine.
Ferium XT Dha Kit should be used only on doctor’s prescription. It may have mild side effects which may be reversed when you discontinue the medicine. Regular and proper use of medicine helps you overcome the disorder in a better way. You may buy this product from leading drugstores, online pharmacy stores, or medical supply stores.
Emcure Pharmaceuticals (India) is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Ferium XT Dha Kit.
Ferium XT Dha Kit contains Ferrous Ascorbate (100 mg), Folic Acid (1.5 mg), and Docosahexaenoic Acid (200 mg), which may be available in the various other strengths at almost all the leading drugstores, online pharmacy stores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Ferium XT Dha Kit (Ferrous Ascorbate, Folic Acid, and Docosahexaenoic Acid):
Ferium XT Dha Kit is used in the treatment of:
- Iron deficiency anaemia
- Iron deficiency due to low intake of Iron or chronic blood loss
- Iron deficiency anaemia (occurs especially during pregnancy and lactation)
How Ferium XT Dha Kit (Ferrous Ascorbate, Folic Acid, and Docosahexaenoic Acid) Works:
Ferium XT Dha Kit contains Ferrous Ascorbate, Folic Acid, and Docosahexaenoic Acid, which improves the Iron and folate levels in the body that helps in the production of healthy RBCs.
Folic acid mostly performs numerous bodily functions ranging from nucleotide biosynthesis to the remethylation, rapid cell division and growth. We all need folic acid to produce healthy red blood cells (RBCs) and hence to prevent anaemia.
Ferrous Ascorbate transports the oxygen throughout the body and maintains red blood cells healthy, thus making an individual feel energetic and preventing symptoms of anaemia.
Docosahexaenoic Acid is essential for eye and brain development during pregnancy. It also reduces the risk of preterm birth.
Before You Use Ferium XT Dha Kit (Ferrous Ascorbate, Folic Acid, and Docosahexaenoic Acid):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to the Tablet’s contents (Iron or Folic acid)
- You are not taking alcohol or anything else, which is unhealthy.
- Your doctor knows your Pre-existing Diseases, Complications, Surgeries, Medications, Supplements, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Ferium XT Dha Kit (Ferrous Ascorbate, Folic Acid, and Docosahexaenoic Acid):
- Avoid taking alcohol and tobacco
- Strictly avoid taking other Medicines or supplements without prescriptions
When Not To Use Ferium XT Dha Kit (Ferrous Ascorbate, Folic Acid, and Docosahexaenoic Acid):
You should avoid Ferium XT Dha Kit if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy / Sensitivity to it
- Have intolerance to any of its contents
- Have anaemia due to infection
- Have anaemia due to deficiency of vitamin B12 (Megaloblastic Anaemia)
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have an allergy or any other adverse drug reaction to iron and folic acid
- Have any Kidney or Adrenal Disorder/ Disease
- Have Peptic Ulceration
- Have any inflammatory disease
- Are taking other medicines which may interact with iron or folic acid
- Have Liver Insufficiency or disorder
- Are taking alcohol or other drugs
- Are Pregnant / Breastfeeding
Ferium XT Dha Kit contains Ferrous Ascorbate, Folic Acid, and Docosahexaenoic Acid to treat anaemic conditions. It can be found in various strengths and substitutes and should be given on prescription only. Contact your doctor for the adjustment of duration and the quantity of the Tablet.
You are advised to take Ferium XT Dha Kit at a fixed time probably after a meal to avoid gastric irritation. Do not consume larger or smaller amounts than instructed by your doctor.
How Much Of The Ferium XT Dha Kit (Ferrous Ascorbate, Folic Acid, and Docosahexaenoic Acid) to Be Used:
You need to follow your doctor’s instructions to take Ferium XT Dha Kit. Take Do not consume in higher or lower doses. Always take a fixed predefined dose.
How To Take The Ferium XT Dha Kit (Ferrous Ascorbate, Folic Acid, and Docosahexaenoic Acid):
Ferium XT Dha Kit must be taken at a fixed time after the meals. You need to swallow the whole tablet with water without breaking or crushing it. Also, do not chew the tablet.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Ferium XT Dha Kit (Ferrous Ascorbate, Folic Acid, and Docosahexaenoic Acid)
You are advised to take Ferium XT Dha Kit as prescribed by your doctor. Avoid taking it for a longer time than recommended.
Contact your doctor immediately if you are suspecting the Overdose symptoms like anorexia, nausea, altered sleep patterns, abdominal distension, etc.
Do not give your Tablet to other people around you even if they have similar symptoms. Let them or suggest them to visit the doctor first for the diagnosis and proper treatment.
Most important is not to miss any dose. A missed dose of Ferium XT Dha Kit should be taken as soon as you remember. You must skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose and do not double the dose for next time if you missed once.
You may set the alarm or made somebody remember your dose on time.
What Are The Side Effects Of Ferium XT Dha Kit (Ferrous Ascorbate, Folic Acid, and Docosahexaenoic Acid)
- Allergic reactions
- Nausea/ Vomiting
- Abdominal distention
- Bitter or metallic taste
- Altered sleep patterns
- Difficulty in concentrating
- Dark stool or diarrhoea
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Ferium XT Dha Kit may interact with other medicines you are already taking simultaneously, which can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug or supplement not to work correctly. Inform your doctor if you are on any Vitamin, other Drugs or Herbal Supplements. It interacts with the following medicines:
- Magnesium Trisilicate
- ACE Inhibitors
- Parental Iron administration
Warning And Precaution:
Ferium XT Dha Kit should be used very cautiously or not to be used in:
- Hypersensitivity/ Intolerance to the Drug
- Iron overload
- Megaloblastic anaemia caused due to vitamin B12 deficiency
- Repeated blood transfusion
- Gastrointestinal Ulceration
- Inflammatory diseases like Crohn’s disease, etc.
- Consult the doctor to get the best possible treatment and adjustment of dosage for better treatment.
Things To Remember:
- Keep the Tablet out of reach and sight of the children.
- Ask your physician if you have any doubt related to the dose, time, and the strength of the Tablet.
Ferium XT Dha Kit is used to treat various types of anaemia. And only the right dose can treat your condition in a better way.
Store the Ferium XT Dha Kit at room temperature in dark, clean, and dry place. Make sure that the tablet or its packing should be intact and not damaged or leaked while or before purchasing or storing.
|Item Condition||Price Currency||MPN||Product Id||PriceValidUntil|
Frequently Asked Question
Q1. What are generic medicines?Generic medicines are the medicines that have the same active ingredients as that of the brand medicines but differ in inactive ingredients (ingredients that are used for coloring, preservation, etc.). Generics have the same side-effects, treatment, precautions, and dosage as that of the brand medicine. They are approved by WHO.
Q2. Why are generic medicines cheaper and are they safe to use?Generic medicines are cheap because they do not involve the cost of marketing, advertisement, promotion, attractive packaging, etc. All the brand medicines spend a lot of money on the aforementioned processes and the final cost is added to the products cost. Generic medicines are exclusive of this cost. These medicines are approved by WHO and completely safe to use.
Q3. Is a prescription compulsory to place an order at Cheap Medicine Shop?Ans. Cheap Medicine Shop does not entertain the sale on any medicine online in the absence of a legitimate prescription certified by a doctor. The order stands cancel on the failure to submit the prescription within fifteen days from the date of placing the order.
Q4. How long does the delivery of the order take?Ans. We promise you to deliver the order at your doorstep within 15 days in the US and 3 to 4 weeks for other countries, from the date of confirmation of the order.