Flucort H 0.1% (30 gm)
US Brand Name
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals, India
Flucort H Cream 0.1% 30 Gm (Fluocinolone Acetonide)
What Is The Generic Name Of Flucort H Cream:
Fluocinolone Acetonide is the generic version of Flucort H Cream.
US Brands Equivalent To Flucort H Cream 30 Gm (Fluocinolone Acetonide):
About Flucort H Cream 30 Gm (Fluocinolone Acetonide):
Fluocinolone Acetonide is the active agent present in Flucort H and used in the treatment of allergy and Skin Infections like pruritus. You may search this prescription based medicine at any of the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
Manufacturer Of Flucort H Cream 30 Gm (Fluocinolone Acetonide):
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals (India) is one of the leading Pharmaceutical Company which manufactures Flucort H Cream 30 gm.
Strength Of Flucort H Cream 30 Gm (Fluocinolone Acetonide):
Flucort H Cream 30 gm contains Fluocinolone Acetonide 0.1% w/w in a 30 gm tube. All the leading Pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical stores are the places you can find this medicinal tube in various strengths and substitutes.
Flucort H Cream 30 Gm (Fluocinolone Acetonide) Is Used For The Treatment Of:
It is used in the treatment of Skin Infections like:
- Inflammatory and pruritic manifestations of corticosteroid-responsive dermatoses
- Treatment of inflammatory and pruritic skin conditions (topical)
- Treatment of chronic eczematous external otitis (otic)
How Flucort H Cream 30 Gm (Fluocinolone Acetonide) Works:
Flucort H Cream containing Fluocinolone Acetonide works by reducing inflammatory symptoms like swelling, redness, and itching.
Before You Use Flucort H Cream 30 Gm (Fluocinolone Acetonide):
You should be sure that:
- You are not allergic to it
- It is not affecting the mother and baby during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- It is not interacting with the medicines you are taking with it
When Not To Use Flucort H Cream 30 Gm (Fluocinolone Acetonide):
You should avoid using the Cream if you:
- Are Allergic to it
- Have any itching problem caused by any other infection
- Are taking some medicines or supplements which raise the chances of Allergic reactions
- Are pregnant/conceiving/Breastfeeding and it is affecting your condition
- Have injuries, cuts, wounds, chapped skin, scraps, and sunburnt skin
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Are allergic to Fluocinolone Acetonide
- Have severe infections
- Are Pregnant/ conceiving/breastfeeding
- Have skin bruises, cuts, injuries, chopped and dry Skin, and have open wounds
- Are taking any other medicines for any other Disease or Disorder
Flucort H Cream 30 gm may be available in various strengths at every leading online pharmacy stores, drugstore, and medical supply store. Use it as directed by your doctor.
Apply only the required amount of Cream as the excessive application will not increase the healing process but the piling up of the Cream. Do not apply this Cream if you have already applied another Cream or topical product on the affected area. Avoid it during pregnancy/Breastfeeding.
How Much Of Flucort H Cream 30 Gm (Fluocinolone Acetonide) Should Be Applied:
Small amount of Cream must be applied as a thin layer to the affected area once/twice a day or as suggested by your doctor.
How To Apply Flucort H Cream 30 Gm (Fluocinolone Acetonide):
Here are the basic steps to apply the Cream:
- Wash and dry your hands and affected area properly prior to the Cream application
- Squeeze a small amount of cream in your hand and apply it by rubbing gently over the affected area (avoid applying near eyes, mouth, nose and inner ear).
- Surely clean/wash your hands after using cream unless your hands are the affected area. Do not wash the area on which you have applied the cream.
For How Long Should You Continue Applying Flucort H Cream 30 Gm (Fluocinolone Acetonide):
Its effects usually become noticeable (about after 2-3 days) after its use. Do not use this Cream for a longer time than recommended.
Overdose Of Flucort H Cream 30 Gm (Fluocinolone Acetonide):
Excessive application of cream results only in the piling of Cream. It generally shows its effect with time only and applying too much of it will not accelerate the process. It may sometime show the adverse effects on excessive application. Contact your physician if you observe any symptom of overdose.
Missed Dose Of Flucort H Cream 30 Gm (Fluocinolone Acetonide):
A missed dose should be applied as soon as you remember it. However, if it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular routine. Do not apply multiple times at the same time.
Side Effects Of Flucort H Cream 30 Gm (Fluocinolone Acetonide):
The side effects of Flucort H Cream 30 Gm include:
- Abdominal pain
- Nausea and vomiting
- Vaginal bleeding
- Skin rash
- Redness of skin
- Vaginal infection
Drugs Interact With Flucort H Cream 30 Gm (Fluocinolone Acetonide):
Using other drugs, herbal supplements, over the counter drugs, or any substances may alter the medicinal effects of Flucort H Cream 30 gm. It may cause either an allergic reaction or a serious adverse effect and may nullify the effect of your Cream. Cosmetics and other topical products also can interact with it.
Flucort H Cream 30 Gm should not be used in:
- Hypersensitive conditions
- Drug Resistance
- Immune Disorders
Warning And Precautions:
- Contact your doctor and stop using it if skin irritation or allergy persists after using this cream
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes, mouth, nose or other sensitive areas. If mistakenly it happens then wash your eyes, mouth properly with water or contact your doctor.
- Always keep the Cream in proper conditions and out of the reach of children.
Things To Remember:
- Do not cover your affected area with a bandage after applying the cream.
- Read the insert of the tube thoroughly.
- Always tell your doctor about your medical history and follow the instructions as directed by the doctor.
How To Store Flucort H Cream 30 Gm (Fluocinolone Acetonide):
Keep the bottle in a dry, dark and clean place. Avoid refrigeration.