Flutopic 10 gm
US Brand Name
Fluticasone Propionate Ointment
Flutopic Ointment 10 Gm (Fluticasone Propionate)
What Is The Generic Name Of Flutopic:
Fluticasone Propionate Ointment is the generic version of Flutopic
US Brands Equivalent To Flutopic Ointment 10 Gm (Fluticasone Propionate):
About Flutopic Ointment 10 Gm (Fluticasone Propionate):
Fluticasone Propionate is the active agent present in Flutopic and used in the treatment of skin allergic reactions like Psoriasis and Eczema. You may search this prescription based medicine at any of the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
Manufacturer Of Flutopic Ointment 10 Gm (Fluticasone Propionate):
Systopic (India) is one of the leading Pharmaceutical Company which manufactures Flutopic Ointment 10 gm.
Strength Of Flutopic Ointment 10 Gm (Fluticasone Propionate):
Flutopic Ointment 10 gm contains Fluticasone Propionate 0.1% w/w in a 10 gm tube. All the leading Pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical stores are the places you can find this medicinal tube in various strengths and substitutes.
Flutopic Ointment 10 Gm (Fluticasone Propionate) Is Used For The Treatment Of:
It is used in the treatment of Skin Allergic Reactions like:
- Corticosteroid responsive dermatoses
How Flutopic Ointment 10 Gm (Fluticasone Propionate) Works:
Flutopic Ointment containing Fluticasone Propionate controls the biosynthesis of prostaglandins and leukotrienes which are responsible for allergic reactions.
Before You Use Flutopic Ointment 10 Gm (Fluticasone Propionate):
You should be sure that:
- You are not allergic to it
- It is not affecting the mother and baby during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- It is not interacting with the medicines you are taking with it
When Not To Use Flutopic Ointment 10 Gm (Fluticasone Propionate):
You should avoid using the Ointment if you:
- Are Allergic to it
- Have any itching or irritation caused by any other infection
- Are taking some medicines or supplements which raise the chances of Allergic reactions
- Are pregnant/conceiving/Breastfeeding
- Have injuries, cuts, wounds, chapped skin, scraps, and sunburnt skin
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Are allergic to Fluticasone Propionate
- Have severe infections
- Are Pregnant/ conceiving/breastfeeding
- Have skin bruises, cuts, injuries, chopped and dry Skin, and open wounds
- Are taking any other medicines for any other Disease or Disorder
Flutopic Ointment 10 gm may be available in various strengths at every leading online pharmacy store, drugstore, and medical supply store. Use it as directed by your doctor.
Apply only the required amount of Ointment as the excessive application will not increase the healing process but the piling up of the Ointment. Do not apply this Ointment if you have already applied another Ointment or topical product on the affected area. Avoid it during pregnancy/Breastfeeding.
How Much Of Flutopic Ointment 10 Gm (Fluticasone Propionate) Should Be Applied:
A small amount of Ointment must be applied as a thin layer to the affected area once/twice a day or as suggested by your doctor.
How To Apply Flutopic Ointment 10 Gm (Fluticasone Propionate):
Clean and dry your hands and affected area properly prior to the Ointment application
Squeeze a small amount of ointment in your hand and apply it by rubbing gently over the affected area (avoid applying near eyes, mouth, nose and inner ear).
Surely clean/wash your hands after using ointment unless your hands are the affected area. Do not wash the area on which you have applied the ointment.
For How Long Should You Continue Applying Flutopic Ointment 10 Gm (Fluticasone Propionate):
Its effects usually become noticeable (about after 2-3 days) after its use. Do not use this Ointment for a longer time than recommended.
Overdose Of Flutopic Ointment 10 Gm (Fluticasone Propionate):
Excessive application of ointment results only in the piling of Ointment. It generally shows its effect with time only and applying too much of it will not accelerate the process. It may sometime show the adverse effects on excessive application. Contact your physician if you observe any symptom of overdose.
Missed Dose Of Flutopic Ointment 10 Gm (Fluticasone Propionate):
A missed dose should be applied as soon as you remember it. However, if it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular routine. Do not apply multiple times at the same time.
Side Effects Of Flutopic Ointment 10 Gm (Fluticasone Propionate):
The side effects of Flutopic Ointment 10 Gm include:
- Skin rash
- Numbness of fingers
- Redness of skin
Drugs Interact With Flutopic Ointment 10 Gm (Fluticasone Propionate):
Other drugs, herbal supplements, over the counter drugs, or any substances may interact with the medicinal effects of Flutopic Ointment 10 gm. It may cause either an allergic reaction or a serious adverse effect and may nullify the effect of your Ointment. Cosmetics and other topical products also can interact with it.
Flutopic Ointment should not be used in:
- Hypersensitive conditions
- Drug Resistance
Warning And Precautions:
- Contact your doctor and stop using it if skin irritation or allergy persists after using this ointment
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes, nose, mouth or other sensitive areas. Wash your eyes, mouth properly with water in case of accidental contact of ointment and contact your doctor.
- Always keep the Ointment in proper conditions and out of the reach of children.
Things To Remember:
- Do not cover your affected area with bandage or swab after applying the ointment.
- Read the insert of the tube thoroughly.
- Always tell your doctor about your medical history and follow the instructions as directed by the doctor.
How To Store Flutopic Ointment 10 Gm (Fluticasone Propionate):
Keep the tube in a dry, clean and cool place. Avoid refrigeration.