Gatiblu Eye Drop
USA Brand Name
Gatiblu Eye Drop (Gatifloxacin)
What Is The Generic Name For Gatiblu:
Gatifloxacin is the generic version for Gatiblu Eye Drop
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Gatiblu Eye Drop (Gatifloxacin):
About Gatiblu Eye Drop (Gatifloxacin):
Gatiblu Eye Drop contains an active ingredient, Gatifloxacin, an antibiotic which is used for the treatment of Bacterial Infection in Eye. You can purchase this medicine from any the leading online pharmacy Stores, medical supply stores, or drugstores but only on doctor’s prescription.
Lupin, India is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies manufacturing Gatiblu Eye Drop. It can be purchased from our online pharmacy.
Gatiblu Eye Drop contains an active ingredient, Gatifloxacin in a bottle which may be available in the various substitutes with varying strengths at any of the leading online drugstores, online pharmacy stores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Gatiblu Eye Drop (Gatifloxacin):
Gatifloxacin is used in:
- Bacterial Infections of Eye
- Other dosage forms of Gatifloxacin are used in the treatment of many bacterial infections of various parts of the body.
How Gatiblu Eye Drop (Gatifloxacin) Works:
Gatiblu Eye Drop is consisting of Gatifloxacin, an antibiotic agent which kills bacteria by preventing them from reproducing and repairing and hence treating the bacterial infection.
Before You Use Gatiblu Eye Drop (Gatifloxacin):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Gatifloxacin
- You are not using contact lenses while using Gatiblu Eye Drops
- Your doctor knows about your Surgeries, allergies, Diseases, and Medications, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Gatiblu Eye Drop (Gatifloxacin):
- You should strictly avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
- Avoid wearing contact lenses while using Gatiblu Eye Drops
When Not To Use Gatiblu Eye Drop (Gatifloxacin):
You should avoid Gatifloxacin if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Have increased pressure inside the eyes, swelling, itching, redness, or inflammation in eyes
- Have gone through an Eye Surgery recently
- You must always consult your doctor for best suitable and effective treatment
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Are Allergic to it
- Have any pressure problem inside the eye
- Have ocular hypertension or pressure problems like in glaucoma
- Have any type of irritation, redness, swelling, itching as a side effect which may get worse by time
- Have gone through an Eye Surgery recently
- Are having other Diseases, Drugs or Therapies
Gatiblu Eye Drop contains an active ingredient, Gatifloxacin, which is used in the treatment of Eye Infection and should be given on prescription. You should always consult your doctor for the dosage frequency as severity of the disease differs in each patient. Gatifloxacin is also available in tablet or capsule forms which can be given by your doctor for the treatment of bacterial infections in other body parts.
Patients are advised to take Gatiblu Eye Drop at a fixed time, preferably in morning and evening time or prescribed by your doctor.
How Much Of The Gatiblu Eye Drop (Gatifloxacin) to Be Used:
You are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Gatiblu Eye Drops. It is better to instill one drop in eye at once.
How To Take The Gatiblu Eye Drop (Gatifloxacin):
Gatiblu Eye Drop should be taken at a fixed time once/ twice/ thrice a day or as directed by your doctor. You must take it by holding the dropper straightly closer to the Eye without touching them. Squeezing the dropper gently and instill the medicine inside the lower eyelid. Wipe off the extra Liquid with a Clean Cloth or Tissue Paper.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Gatiblu Eye Drop (Gatifloxacin)
You are always advised to use the Gatiblu Eye Drop as prescribed by your doctor. You are not advised to take it for a longer time than recommended by your doctor but are always advised to complete the course of treatment.
Rinse your eyes thoroughly if any irritation in the eyes persists and if severe symptoms of inflammation appear like itching, redness, swelling, etc., contact your doctor immediately or reach nearby medical emergency centre.
Do not share your medicine with anyone without discussing the case with your doctor. It is better to let them visit their doctor for treatment.
A missed dose of the Gatiblu eye drops should be taken as soon as you remember it. Skip the dosage you missed if it is the time for the next dosage but do not take multiple dosages next time. It will not accelerate the process of healing but may cause severe effects.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Gatiblu Eye Drop (Gatifloxacin):
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Gatiblu eye drops may interact with any other eye drops if you are using them simultaneously which can produce some adverse effects or cause your any of the drug not to work properly. Always discuss with your doctor if you are on Vitamins, other Drugs or Herbal Supplements so that a well planned medication can be recommended by your doctor. Following are the drugs which interact with the Gatifloxacin:
- Magnesium Hydroxide
Warning And Precaution:
Gatiblu Eye Drop should be used very cautiously in:
- Blurred Vision
- Eye Surgeries
- Pregnant/Breastfeeding Women
- Eye disorders or inflammation or Surgeries
- Always discuss with your doctor about your symptoms to get best possible treatment and dosage adjustment.
Things To Remember:
- Do not touch Eye Drops bottle’s tip while using it and finish it within a month once opened
- Clean your hands and eyes before using the Gatiblu Eye Drops
- Always keep the Eye Drops bottle out of reach and sight of the children
- Always consult your doctor if you have any doubt regarding dosage frequency, duration, and strength of the medication.
Do not stop taking the eye drops between the treatment courses on your own or do not take it for longer than recommended by your doctor.
Store it at room temperature away from direct contact of sunlight and heat; in clean and dry place. Do not freeze it. Use within one month after opening it.