Gemres 1000 Mg Injection
USA Brand Name
Resonance Laboratories Pvt Ltd
Gemres 1000 Mg Injection (Gemcitabine)
What Is The Generic Name For Gemres 1000 Mg Injection:
Gemcitabine is the generic version for Gemres 1000 mg Injection
Which US Brand is Equivalent To Gemres 1000 Mg Injection (Gemcitabine):
About Gemres 1000 Mg Injection (Gemcitabine)
Gemres 1000 mg Injection contains an active ingredient, Gemcitabine, which is used in the treatment of non-small cell lung cancer, breast cancer, urinary bladder cancer, pancreatic cancer, and ovarian cancer. Lung cancer is the most widespread cancer in the world. Cigarette smoking causes most lung cancers. The more cigarettes you smoke &, the earlier you started smoking, the greater is the risk of lung cancer. High levels of pollution, radiation, & asbestos exposure may also increase risk. Breast cancer is cancer, which develops due to the uncontrolled growth of breast tissue cells. The breast tissue contains milk-producing glands called lobules & thin tubes called ducts. Cancer can start in either of these. Depending on where cancer starts, breast cancer is of two types: Ductal carcinoma, which develops in the cells of the lining of milk duct & Lobular carcinoma, which originates in the lobules. The pancreas is a gland behind the stomach which produces juices that help break down food & the hormones which help control blood sugar levels. Pancreatic cancer is the cancerous growth in the pancreas that usually starts in the cells that produce the juices. Urinary bladder cancer is a disease in which there is an uncontrolled growth of bladder cells, commonly the innermost lining of the bladder. Ovarian cancer is the consequence of the uncontrolled growth of cells of the ovaries in women. As the ovaries secrete hormones, ovarian cancer can lead to severe menstrual problems. This medicine is readily available with all the leading primary pharmacies, drugstores, and medical supply stores; however, this medication should be taken on doctor’s recommendation only.
Resonance Laboratories Pvt. Ltd. is the primary pharmaceutical company that manufactures Gemres 1000 mg Injection.
Gemres 1000 mg Injection contains an active constituent, Gemcitabine (1000 mg). This medicine is readily available with all the leading primary pharmacies, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Gemres 1000 Mg Injection (Gemcitabine):
Gemres 1000 mg Injection is used for the treatment in the following conditions:
- Non-small cell lung cancer
- Breast cancer
- Pancreatic cancer
- Urinary bladder cancer
- Ovarian cancer
How Gemres 1000 Mg Injection (Gemcitabine) Works:
Gemres 1000 mg Injection has an active ingredient, Gemcitabine, which interferes with the growth of DNA & RNA of the cancer cells via substituting their building blocks. This prevents the cancer cells from growing & multiplying.
Before You Use Gemres 1000 Mg Injection (Gemcitabine):
Make certain that:
- You are not having some severe Disease
- You are not sensitive to Gemcitabine
- You should update your doctor vis-à-vis your medical histories like your pre-existing disease, Medications & surgeries, supplements, Food Habits, lifestyle, and the rest.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Gemres 1000 Mg Injection (Gemcitabine):
- You should avoid driving
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid smoking
- You should avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Gemres 1000 Mg Injection (Gemcitabine):
You should not take Gemres 1000 mg Injection if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have liver problems
- Have kidney problems
- Have lung disorder
- Are pregnant
- Have infections
- Are breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have an Allergy to the Injection
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Have Liver/ Kidney disease
- Have infections
Gemres 1000 mg Injection contains an active ingredient, Gemcitabine, which is used in the treatment of non-small cell lung cancer, breast cancer, urinary bladder cancer, pancreatic cancer, and ovarian cancer. This medicine is readily available with all the leading primary pharmacies, drugstores, and medical supply stores; however, this medication should be taken on doctor’s recommendation only. The patient should discuss with the medical doctor for an alteration of dosage and time of the medicine, knowing the fact that the severity of the disease varies from person to person. This adjustment can only be judged optimal by your doctor.
Adults are advised to take Gemres 1000 mg Injection at a fixed time with or without food as instructed by your medical doctor. You must take Gemres 1000 mg Injection regularly on time for better results.
How Much Of The Gemres 1000 Mg Injection (Gemcitabine) to Be Used:
Gemres 1000 mg Injection is readily available in various strengths and substitutes. Patients are regularly suggested to pursue doctor’s prescriptions & instructions to take Gemres 1000 mg Injection. You must not receive this Injection on your own & for a more extended period as recommended by the doctor.
How To Take The Gemres 1000 Mg Injection (Gemcitabine):
Gemres 1000 mg Injection should be taken at a fixed time as instructed by your doctor. Your medical doctor or nurse will inject you Gemres 1000 mg Injection. Kindly do not self administer this medication.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Gemres 1000 Mg Injection (Gemcitabine):
You are always suggested to take Gemres 1000 mg Injection as prescribed. You should not stop or start taking this medication all of a sudden on your own. You have to follow all the procedures given by your doctor carefully. You must not receive the Injection in a larger or smaller measure or for an extended period than recommended by the doctor.
You must search for medical emergency treatment and get in touch with your medical doctor straight away in the situation of any overdose symptoms. As Gemres 1000 mg Injection is administered in the hospital or clinical setup by a skilled healthcare expert, the possibility of an overdose is very low. However, the emergency treatment will be started by your medical doctor if they observe any overdose symptoms in you.
The missed dose of the Injection has to be taken as fast as viable. You should firmly skip out the missed dose if it is the time for your next planned dosage by now. It is strictly recommended not to double the dosage of the treatment to make up for the missed dose. As Gemres 1000 mg Injection is administered in the hospital or clinical setup by a skilled healthcare expert, the possibility of a missed dose is very little
What Are The Side Effects Of The Gemres 1000 Mg Injection (Gemcitabine):
- Loss of appetite
- Hair loss
- Low blood platelets
- Allergic reaction
- Decreased white blood cell count
- Increased liver enzymes
- Anemia (low number of red blood cells)
- Influenza like symptoms
- Blood in urine
- Skin rash
- Protein in urine
- Pale skin
- Weakness of arms, hands, legs or feet
- Hair loss or thinning of the hair
- Swelling and redness at the injection site
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Many of the medicines have been reported to interact with Gemres 1000 mg Injection. These interactions may engender some unwanted or unfavorable effects, or it may probably cause your drug not to function correctly. You should often have a conversation with your doctor if you are taking other prescription/ Supplements; consequently, well-proposed medication can be given. It interacts with the following medicines:
- Live vaccines
- Fluoroquinolone antibiotics
This medicine can as well interact with the following mentioned disease condition:
- Lung disorder
- Kidney disease
- Liver Disease
Warning And Precaution:
Gemres 1000 mg Injection can worsen the conditions like:
- Kidney/ Liver disease
- You must get your blood test done repeatedly during treatment to monitor the side effects of Gemcitabine on your blood cells
- Regular blood tests are essential to check your blood cells along with kidney, liver & heart function during treatment with this medicine
- Use of reliable, effective contraception by both males & females during treatment is essential to avoid pregnancy
- You should not drive or operate heavy machines besides taking this medicine as it may cause dizziness
- You are supposed not to take this drug if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or are breastfeeding
- You must always discuss with your medical doctor to obtain the first-rate treatment if you are observing a number of the conditions mentioned above.
Things To Remember:
- Keep the Gemres 1000 mg Injection out of reach & vision of the children
- This treatment is strictly used with care for the treatment of children
- Gemres 1000 mg Injection is not recommended for use by pregnant women due to the augmented risk of detrimental effects on the unborn child
- You have to always check up the information in predominantly printed on the leaflet/ insert of the medicine
- You must continuously discuss with your medical doctor if you have any uncertainty in terms of the dosage, strength & time of the drug.
Gemres 1000 mg Injection should be used as recommended by your doctor. You must not take this drug for a more extended period than prescribed by the medical doctor.
Store the Gemres 1000 mg Injection at room temperature in dark & dry location. Make sure that the Injection is intact & not broken while purchasing or storing.