USA Brand Name
Gingko Plus Capsule (Natural/Herbal Product)
About The Gingko Plus (Natural/Herbal Product):
Gingko Plus capsule is containing Flavonoids, Terpenoids, and Antioxidants which are extracted from a Chinese herb and used to treat blood disorders and memory problems, enhancement of cardiovascular function and to improve eye health. You may get it from all the leading pharmacy stores, drugstores and medical supply stores but can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
Bio India is one of the top leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Gingko Plus.
Gingko Plus capsule contains Flavanoids, Terpenoids, and Antioxidants in a specific amount per capsule. You may find it at all the leading pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Gingko Plus (Natural/Herbal Product):
Gingko Plus is used to treat:
- Cognitive Functions like Dementia and Alzheimer
- Blood Disorders
- Raynaud’s Disease
- Eye Disorders
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Increases Sexual Energy
- Bladder Functions
How Gingko Plus (Natural/Herbal Product) Works:
Gingko Plus contains Flavonoids, Terpenoids, and Antioxidants in a high amount which provides protection against oxidative cell damage from harmful free radicals. Antioxidants are also believed to help reduce the risk of cancer.
Before You Use Gingko Plus (Natural/Herbal Product):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to the capsule
- You are not taking the medicines without prescriptions or without in knowledge of your doctor
- Your doctor knows about your Surgeries, Diseases, Pre-existing disease and Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Gingko Plus (Natural/Herbal Product):
- You should avoid alcohol and other drugs
- Avoid driving and activities that require your alertness if it is causing dizziness to you
- You should strictly avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions as these may react with Gingko Plus.
When Not To Use Gingko Plus (Natural/Herbal Product):
You should avoid Capsules if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity \
- Are taking Blood Thinners
- Have Epilepsy and Diabetes
- Are taking Antidepressant Medicines
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Are Allergic to Natural/Herbal Product
- Have Heart Problems
- Have Diabetes, Depression, and Epilepsy
- Have Blood Disorders
- Have kidney or liver problems
- Are Pregnant/Breastfeeding
- Are having any other Disease, Surgeries or you are on other medications
Gingko Plus containing Flavanoids, Terpenoids, and Antioxidants may be available in other substitutes and should be given on prescription only. Always consult your doctor for the frequency and dose of the medicine as the age and severity of the disease differ in each patient.
Patients are advised to take Gingko Plus at a fixed time and dose as directed by the doctor. It should be used cautiously in pregnant and breastfeeding women. It is not recommended for children.
How Much Of The Gingko Plus to Be Used:
You should take Gingko Plus as your doctor has directed. Moreover, follow your doctor’s instructions for the dosage and usage.
How To Take The Gingko Plus:
Gingko Plus should be taken at a fixed time with or without food as directed by your doctor. You can take a capsule as a whole with water without breaking it or opening it.
For How Long Should You Use Gingko Plus:
You are always advised to use Gingko Plus capsule for as long as your doctor has prescribed. Do not use it longer than prescribed to prevent yourself from adverse effects.
Call your doctor immediately or reach the nearby hospital for an emergency if you are suspecting the symptoms of an overdose
You should take a missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose but do not double it next time to make up for the missed dose.
What Are The Side Effects Of Gingko Plus (Natural/Herbal Product)
- Stomach Ache
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Few medicines may interact with Gingko Plus which can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on Vitamins, Drugs or other Herbal Supplements. It may react with few drugs below:
Warning And Precaution:
Gingko Plus should be used cautiously in:
- Blood Disorders and Blood Thinners
- Pregnant/Breastfeeding women
- Consult your doctor/Dietician to get the best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in all medical conditions.
Things To Remember:
- It is advised to take plenty of fluids and regular exercise with a planned diet while taking Natural/Herbal Product.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Always consult your doctor if you have any confusion regarding dose, time, and strength or route of administration of the dosage form
Read the information or using directions on insert carefully
Store the Gingko Plus at the cool temperature in a dark, clean and dry place. Do not freeze it.