International Brand Name
Alkem Laboratories Ltd
Hersima 440 Mg Injection (Trastuzumab)
What Is The Generic Name For Hersima 440 Mg Injection:
Trastuzumab is the generic version for Hersima 440 mg Injection
Which International Brand is Equivalent To Hersima 440 Mg Injection (Trastuzumab):
About Hersima 440 Mg Injection (Trastuzumab)
Hersima 440 mg Injection contains an active ingredient, Trastuzumab, which is used in the treatment of breast and stomach cancer. Breast cancer is cancer, which develops due to the uncontrolled growth of breast tissue cells. The breast tissue contains milk-producing glands called lobules & thin tubes called ducts. Cancer can start in either of these. Depending on where cancer starts, breast cancer is of two types: Ductal carcinoma, which develops in the cells of the lining of milk duct & Lobular carcinoma, which originates in the lobules. The stomach is an organ between the esophagus & the small intestine. It mixes food with stomach acid & helps digest protein. Stomach cancer mostly affects older people; two-thirds of people who have it are over age 65. This medicine is readily available with all the leading primary pharmacies, drugstores, and medical supply stores; however, this medication should be taken on doctor’s recommendation only.
Alkem Laboratories Ltd. is the primary pharmaceutical company that manufactures Hersima 440 mg Injection.
Hersima 440 mg Injection contains an active constituent, Trastuzumab (440 mg). This medicine is readily available with all the leading primary pharmacies, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Hersima 440 Mg Injection (Trastuzumab):
Hersima 440 mg Injection is used for the treatment in the following conditions:
- Breast cancer
- Stomach cancer
How Hersima 440 Mg Injection (Trastuzumab) Works:
Hersima 440 mg Injection has an active ingredient, Trastuzumab, which is a recombinant IgG1 monoclonal antibody. This medicine acts against the HER2 (human epidermal growth factor receptor protein) receptors that are accountable for the over-proliferation of the cancer cells in breast cancer & stomach cancer cells. This destroys the cancer cells by inhibiting HER2. This also inhibits various cancer-causing downstream signaling pathways.
Before You Use Hersima 440 Mg Injection (Trastuzumab):
Make certain that:
- You are not having some severe Disease
- You are not sensitive to Trastuzumab
- You should update your doctor vis-à-vis your medical histories like your pre-existing disease, Medications & surgeries, supplements, Food Habits, lifestyle, and the rest.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Hersima 440 Mg Injection (Trastuzumab):
- You should avoid driving
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid smoking
- You should avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Hersima 440 Mg Injection (Trastuzumab):
You should not take Hersima 440 mg Injection if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have liver problems
- Have kidney problems
- Have bleeding disorder
- Have cardiovascular disease
- Have lung disease
- Have Tumor lysis syndrome
- Are pregnant
- Have infections
- Are breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have an Allergy to the Injection
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Have Liver/ Kidney disease
- Have infections
Hersima 440 mg Injection contains an active ingredient, Trastuzumab, which is used in the treatment of breast and stomach cancer. This medicine is readily available with all the leading primary pharmacies, drugstores, and medical supply stores; however, this medication should be taken on doctor’s recommendation only. The patient should discuss with the medical doctor for an alteration of dosage and time of the medicine, knowing the fact that the severity of the disease varies from person to person. This adjustment can only be judged optimal by your doctor.
Adults are advised to take Hersima 440 mg Injection at a fixed time with or without food as instructed by your medical doctor. You must take Hersima 440 mg Injection regularly on time for better results.
How Much Of The Hersima 440 Mg Injection (Trastuzumab) to Be Used:
Hersima 440 mg Injection is readily available in various strengths and substitutes. Patients are regularly suggested to pursue doctor’s prescriptions & instructions to take Hersima 440 mg Injection. You must not receive this Injection on your own & for a more extended period as recommended by the doctor.
How To Take The Hersima 440 Mg Injection (Trastuzumab):
Hersima 440 mg Injection should be taken at a fixed time as instructed by your doctor. Your medical doctor or nurse will inject you Hersima 440 mg Injection. Kindly do not self administer this medication.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Hersima 440 Mg Injection (Trastuzumab):
You are always suggested to take Hersima 440 mg Injection as prescribed. You should not stop or start taking this medication all of a sudden on your own. You have to follow all the procedures given by your doctor carefully. You must not receive the Injection in a larger or smaller measure or for an extended period than recommended by the doctor.
You must search for medical emergency treatment and get in touch with your medical doctor straight away in the situation of any overdose symptoms. As Hersima 440 mg Injection is administered in the hospital or clinical set up by a skilled healthcare expert, the possibility of an overdose is very low. However, the emergency treatment will be started by your medical doctor if they observe any overdose symptoms in you.
The missed dose of the Injection has to be taken as fast as viable. You should firmly skip out the missed dose if it is the time for your next planned dosage by now. It is strictly recommended not to double the dosage of the treatment to make up for the missed dose. As Hersima 440 mg Injection is administered in the hospital or clinical set up by a skilled healthcare expert, the possibility of a missed dose is very little.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Hersima 440 Mg Injection (Trastuzumab):
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Tiredness and weakness
- Shortness of breath
- Reduction in blood cell count
- Muscle and joint pain
- Increased cough
- Swelling of mucous membranes
- Swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- Change in taste
- Sleep disturbances
- Stomach pain
- Heartburn and indigestion
- Unusual bleeding or bruising
- Pale skin
- Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping)
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- Weight loss
- Stomatitis (Inflammation of the mouth)
- Heart failure
- Decreased blood cells (red cells, white cells, & platelets)
- Common cold
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Many of the medicines have been reported to interact with Hersima 440 mg Injection. These interactions may engender some unwanted or unfavorable effects, or it may probably cause your drug not to function correctly. You should often have a conversation with your doctor if you are taking other prescription/ Supplements; consequently, well-proposed medication can be given. It interacts with the following medicines:
- Live vaccines
This medicine can as well interact with the following mentioned disease condition:
- Cardiovascular disease
- Kidney disease
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Liver Disease
Warning And Precaution:
Hersima 440 mg Injection can worsen the conditions like:
- Kidney/ Liver disease
- You must get your blood test done repeatedly during treatment to monitor the side effects of Trastuzumab on your blood cells
- Regular blood tests are essential to check your blood cells along with kidney, liver & heart function during treatment with this medicine
- Use of reliable, effective contraception by both males & females during treatment is essential to avoid pregnancy
- You should not drive or operate heavy machines besides taking this medicine as it may cause dizziness
- You are supposed not to take this drug if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or are breastfeeding
- You must always discuss with your medical doctor to obtain the first-rate treatment if you are observing a number of the conditions mentioned above.
Things To Remember:
- Keep the Hersima 440 mg Injection out of reach & vision of the children
- This treatment is strictly used with care for the treatment of children
- Hersima 440 mg Injection is not recommended for use by pregnant women due to the augmented risk of detrimental effects on the unborn child
- You have to always check up the information in predominantly printed on the leaflet/ insert of the medicine
- You must continuously discuss with your medical doctor if you have any uncertainty in terms of the dosage, strength & time of the drug.
Hersima 440 mg Injection should be used as recommended by your doctor. You must not take this drug for a more extended period than prescribed by the medical doctor.
Store the Hersima 440 mg Injection at room temperature in dark & dry location. Make sure that the Injection is intact & not broken while purchasing or storing.
|Item Condition||Price Currency||MPN||Product Id||PriceValidUntil|
Frequently Asked Question
Q1. What are generic medicines?Generic medicines are the medicines that have the same active ingredients as that of the brand medicines but differ in inactive ingredients (ingredients that are used for coloring, preservation, etc.). Generics have the same side-effects, treatment, precautions, and dosage as that of the brand medicine. They are approved by WHO.
Q2. Why are generic medicines cheaper and are they safe to use?Generic medicines are cheap because they do not involve the cost of marketing, advertisement, promotion, attractive packaging, etc. All the brand medicines spend a lot of money on the aforementioned processes and the final cost is added to the products cost. Generic medicines are exclusive of this cost. These medicines are approved by WHO and completely safe to use.
Q3. Is a prescription compulsory to place an order at Cheap Medicine Shop?Ans. Cheap Medicine Shop does not entertain the sale on any medicine online in the absence of a legitimate prescription certified by a doctor. The order stands cancel on the failure to submit the prescription within fifteen days from the date of placing the order.
Q4. How long does the delivery of the order take?Ans. We promise you to deliver the order at your doorstep within 15 days in the US and 3 to 4 weeks for other countries, from the date of confirmation of the order.