Hisone 5 Mg
USA Brand Name
Samarth Life Sciences, India
Hisone 5 Mg (Hydrocortisone)
What Is The Generic Name For Hisone 5 Mg?
Hydrocortisone is the generic version for Hisone 5 mg
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Hisone 5 Mg (Hydrocortisone)?
About Hisone 5 Mg (Hydrocortisone)
Hisone 5 mg contains an active ingredient, Hydrocortisone, which is a corticosteroid that occurs naturally in the body affecting some functions. It is used to prevent Swelling, Pain, and Inflammation by treating allergic reactions or disorders like Arthritis, Eczema, Psoriasis, etc.
Hisone 5 mg is available at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores and can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
Samarth Life Sciences (India) is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Hisone 5 mg.
Hisone 5 mg contains an active ingredient, Hydrocortisone, 5 mg. It is also available in the various strengths at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Hisone 5 Mg (Hydrocortisone)?
Hisone 5 mg is used in the treatment of:
- Adrenal insufficiency
- Swelling and pain in any disease condition
- Acute asthma
- Skin allergies and swelling
- Haemorrhoids and swelling of the intestinal lining
How Hisone 5 Mg (Hydrocortisone) Works?
Hisone 5 mg has an active ingredient, Hydrocortisone, a corticosteroid, a naturally occurring hormone which affects many functions of the body. It basically prevents and treats allergic and inflammatory reactions by decreasing the number of blood cells that cause inflammation and allergy.
Before You Use Hisone 5 Mg (Hydrocortisone):
- Make sure that you are not allergic
- Make sure that are not taking Alcohol or Any Herbal Supplement
- Make sure that your doctor knows about your medical history (Pre-existing Disease, Surgeries, Medications, etc. )
What Should You Avoid While Taking Hisone 5 Mg (Hydrocortisone)?
- You should not drive after taking this tablet
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should completely avoid Epidural Injection
- Other Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Hisone 5 Mg (Hydrocortisone)?
You should not take Hisone 5 mg if you:
- Have Allergy to Hydrocortisone
- Have any Sleep Disorders, Mood Swings, Personality Change Disorder, and Euphoria
- Have severe Liver/Kidney/Heart Disease
- Have Diabetes and Infections
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy To The Tablet
- Have any Infection or Inflammation
- Have Seizures/psychotic disorders/ Mood swings/etc.
- Have any Heart/ Lung Problem
- Have any Kidney or Liver Disease
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Are Pregnant or Trying to Conceive
- Are Breastfeeding
Hisone 5 mg contains an active ingredient, Hydrocortisone, which is a natural Hormone produce in the body and affects many body functions. It relieves swelling and pain associated with conditions like arthritis, severe Allergies, Eczema, Psoriasis, etc. It is helpful in treating the deficiency of steroidal hormones in the body. It is available as a tablet, an injection, and a cream and should be given on prescription only. You should consult your doctor for dosage and time because age and severity of the disease differ from person to person and it can be judged by your doctor only.
Adults are advised to take Hisone 5 mg at a fixed time as instructed by your Doctor. You may take it with food. It should be used cautiously in infants, children, and old age people.
How Much Of The Hisone 5 Mg (Hydrocortisone) to Be Used?
Hisone 5 mg is available in various strengths at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores. Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Hisone 5 mg.
How To Take The Hisone 5 Mg (Hydrocortisone)?
Hisone 5 mg dose should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor. You should swallow the tablet as a whole with water. Do chew or crush it. It is better to take it with food for effective use.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Hisone 5 Mg (Hydrocortisone)?
You are always advised to take Hisone 5 mg as prescribed by your doctor. Do not stop this medicine abruptly as it may lead to Withdrawal Effects. Follow all the instructions given by the doctor. You are not advised to take it in a smaller or larger amount or for a longer time than recommended.
Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect an Overdose.
You should try to take every dose of Hisone 5 mg at a fixed time. A missed dose of Hisone 5 mg should be taken as soon as you remember. You should skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not double it while taking next dose if you have missed it once.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Hisone 5 Mg (Hydrocortisone)?
- Delayed Wound Healing
- Extreme Changes in Mood
- Fever and Sore Throat
- Convulsions (Seizures)
- Swelling Of Face, Lips, Eyelids, Tongue, Hands, and Feet
- Difficulty in Breathing
- Irregular Menstrual Periods
- Changes in Vision
- Severe Allergic Reaction
- Muscle Weakness
- Black or Tarry Stools
- Unwanted Hair Growth
What Are The Common Drug Interactions?
Few medicines have been reported to interact with Hisone 5 mg. It can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on other medication or Herbal Supplements. It interacts with the following medicines:
- Live attenuated vaccines and related products
This medicine also interacts with disease conditions like:
Warning And Precaution:
Hisone 5 mg should be used cautiously in conditions like:
- Psychiatric Disturbances
- Wounds or injuries as it may delay the healing process
- Infants and Children as it alters the growth and development process
- In Old Age people as it interferes with calcium and protein metabolism hence can lead to Osteoporosis or bone fractures.
- Pregnant and Breastfeeding women
- Kidney and Heart Diseases
- Always consult your doctor to get the best possible treatment
Things To Remember:
- Keep out of reach of children
- Always read the information written on the leaflet of medicine.
- Always consult your doctor if you have any doubt regarding dose, time and strength of the Tablet.
- Do not stop the medicine abruptly as it may lead to some unwanted Side Effects
- It should not be used in hypersensitivity (Allergy).
- Hisone 5 mg should be taken as prescribed by your doctor. Do not stop taking this tablet before completion of the course.
Store the Hisone 5 mg at room temperature in dark and dry place. Make sure the strip of the tablets should be intact and not damaged.