Humog 75-HP Injection
USA Brand Name
Bharat Serums & Vaccines, India
Humog 75-HP Injection (Menotrophin)
What Is The Generic Name For Humog 75-HP Injection:
Menotrophin is the generic version for Humog 75-HP Injection
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Humog 75-HP Injection (Menotrophin):
- Humog Injection
About Humog 75-HP Injection (Menotrophin)
Humog 75-HP Injection contains active ingredients, Menotrophin, which is used in the treatment of infertility. It is available at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores and must be taken by doctor’s prescription only.
Bharat Serums & Vaccines, India is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Humog 75-HP Injection. It can be purchased from our online pharmacy.
Humog 75-HP Injection contains active ingredients, Menotrophin, which is available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Humog 75-HP Injection (Menotrophin):
Humog 75-HP Injection is used in the treatment in following conditions:
- Female infertility
- Male infertility
- Assisted reproductive technique
How Humog 75-HP Injection (Menotrophin) Works:
Humog 75-HP Injection has active ingredients; Menotrophin. It is a hormone. In females, it works by stimulating the release of estrogen which helps in the growth & development of the egg before release. In males, this medicine helps in the production of sperms.
Before You Use Humog 75-HP Injection (Menotrophin):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Menotrophin
- You are not having any serious Disease
- Your doctor must know about your medical history (about your Surgeries, all diseases, pre- existing disease and Medications, Supplements, Food Habits, etc.)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Humog 75-HP Injection (Menotrophin):
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid driving
- You should avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Humog 75-HP Injection (Menotrophin):
You should not take Humog 75-HP Injection if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have Liver disease
- Have Ovarian cyst/enlargement
- Have Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Have Tumors
- Have Sex hormone related tumors
- Have Primary ovarian failure
- Have Prostate cancer
- Have Hormonal disorder
- Have Excessive vaginal bleeding
- Have impaired kidney function
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy to The Injection
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Have Liver/ Kidney disease
- Are Pregnant or Trying to Conceive
- Are Breastfeeding
Humog 75-HP Injection contains active ingredients, Menotrophin, which is used in the treatment of infertility. It is available in various strengths and substitutes and must be given on doctor’s prescription only. You should consult your doctor for dosage and time because age and severity of the disease differ from person to person and it can only be judged by your doctor.
Adults are advised to take Humog 75-HP Injection at a fixed time with or without food as instructed by your Doctor. You must take this medicine regularly by time for better effects.
How Much Of The Humog 75-HP Injection (Menotrophin) to Be Used:
As Humog 75-HP Injection is available in various strengths and substitutes, Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Humog 75-HP Injection. Do not take the Injection on your own and for longer time than recommended by doctor.
How To Take The Humog 75-HP Injection (Menotrophin):
Humog 75-HP Injection should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor. Your doctor or nurse will give you Humog 75-HP Injection. Kindly do not self administer this medicine.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Humog 75-HP Injection (Menotrophin):
You are always advised to take Humog 75-HP Injection as prescribed. Do not start/stop using this medicine yourself. Follow all the instructions given by your doctor. Do not take the Injection in smaller or larger amount or for longer than prescribed by your doctor.
Seek emergency medical attention or contact your doctor immediately in case of any overdose symptoms. Since Humog 75-HP Injection is administered in the hospital or clinical setting by a qualified healthcare professional, the likelihood of an overdose is very low. However, emergency medical treatment will be initiated by the doctor if they observe overdose symptoms.
The missed dosage of the medicine should be taken as soon as possible. It is advisable to skip the missed dosage of the medicine if it is already time for your next scheduled dosage. Do not take double dosage of the medicine to make up for the missed dosage. Since Humog 75-HP Injection is administered by a qualified healthcare professional in the clinical or hospital setting, the likelihood of a missed dosage is very low.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Humog 75-HP Injection (Menotrophin):
- Stomach pain
- Pain in the lower abdomen
- Nausea or Vomiting
- Rapid weight gain
- Allergic Skin Reaction
- Enlargement of breasts
- Pain at the injection site
- Unexpected vaginal bleeding
- Unusual tiredness and weakness
- Feeling thirsty
- Decreased urination
- Stomach cramp
- Stomach fullness
- Weight gain
- Breathing difficulty
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Few medicines have been reported to interact with Humog 75-HP Injection. This can produce some undesirable effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You must always tell your doctor if you are on other medication or Supplements so that well planned medication can be given. It interacts with the following medicines:
- There are disease interactions with Menotrophin which include
- Prostate cancer
- Use of this medicine can interfere with Radioimmunoassay for gonadtropins test results
Warning And Precaution:
Humog 75-HP Injection can worsen the conditions like:
- Liver/ Kidney Diseases
- You must always consult your doctor to get best possible treatment when you are suffering from any of these conditions.
Things To Remember:
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not drive or operate machinery during treatment as it may cause dizziness
- You must always read the information properly written on the leaflet of medicine.
- You must always consult your doctor if you have any doubt related to dosage, time and strength of the medicine.
Humog 75-HP Injection should be taken as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take this medicine for shorter or longer time than prescribed by the Doctor.
Store the Humog 75-HP Injection at room temperature in dark and dry place. Make sure the Injection should be intact and not damaged while storing.
If you have any queries/suggestions regarding this information, feel free to contact us at [email protected]