International Brand Name
Temodar, Temodal, and Temcad
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Imozide 100 Mg Capsule (Temozolomide)
What Is The Generic Name For Imozide 100 Mg Capsule:
Temozolomide is the generic version for Imozide 100 mg Capsule
Which International Brand is Equivalent To Imozide 100 Mg Capsule (Temozolomide):
About Imozide 100 Mg Capsule (Temozolomide)
Imozide 100 mg Capsule contains an active ingredient, Temozolomide, which is used in the treatment of a specific type of cancer of the brain. Temozolomide is used to treat brain tumors if they revoke or get worse after standard treatment. This medicine may be also used to treat other conditions, as recommended by the doctor. It prevents the cancer cells from growing, as a consequence of which they eventually die. This stops the growth of cancer cells in the body. It also acts by decreasing the immune system's response to various diseases. A brain tumor is the development of abnormal cells in the tissues of the brain. Brain tumors can be benign, amid no cancer cells, or malignant, having cancer cells that grow quickly. Some are primary brain tumors that start in the brain. Others are metastatic, & they start somewhere else in the body & move to the brain. This medicine is obtainable with all the leading primary pharmacies, drugstores, & medical supply stores easily however this medicine must be taken strictly on doctor’s prescription only.
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. is the primary pharmaceutical company that manufactures Imozide 100 mg Capsule.
Imozide 100 mg Capsule contains an active constituent, Temozolomide (100 mg). This medicine is obtainable in other substitutes with all the leading primary online pharmacies, drugstores, & medical supply stores easily.
What Are The Uses Of The Imozide 100 Mg Capsule (Temozolomide):
Imozide 100 mg Capsule is used for the treatment in the following conditions:
How Imozide 100 Mg Capsule (Temozolomide) Works:
Imozide 100 mg Capsule has an active ingredient; Temozolomide which is an anti-cancer medication. This medicine enters the brain tissues & works by damaging the genetic material (DNA & RNA) of the cancer cells. This stops their growth & multiplication.
Before You Use Imozide 100 Mg Capsule (Temozolomide):
Make certain that:
- You are not having some severe Disease
- You are not sensitive to Temozolomide
- Your doctor has to be up to date regarding your medical history like your pre-existing disease, Medications& surgeries, lifestyle, Supplements, Food Habits, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Imozide 100 Mg Capsule (Temozolomide):
- You should avoid driving
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid smoking
- You should avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Imozide 100 Mg Capsule (Temozolomide):
You should not take Imozide 100 mg Capsule if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have liver problems
- Have kidney problems
- Have symptoms of opportunistic infections (such as Pneumocystis jirovecii pneumonia)
- Have reactivation of infections (such as hepatitis B virus)
- Are pregnant
- Have infections
- Are breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have an Allergy to the Capsule
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Have Liver/ Kidney disease
- Have infections
Imozide 100 mg Capsule contains an active ingredient, Temozolomide that is used in the treatment of a specific types of cancer of the brain. This medicine is easily obtainable in diverse substitutes & strength easily. This medicine has to be purchased or taken on a doctor’s recommendation only. The patient must discuss with the medical doctor for the alteration of dosage & time of the medicine knowing the fact that the severity of the disease varies from person to person. This adjustment can only be judged finest by your doctor.
Adults are advised to take Imozide 100 mg Capsule at a fixed time without food as instructed by your medical doctor. You must take Imozide 100 mg Capsule regularly on time for better results.
How Much Of The Imozide 100 Mg Capsule (Temozolomide) to Be Used:
Imozide 100 mg Capsule is easily available in various strengths and substitutes. Patients are constantly suggested to follow doctor’s prescriptions & instructions to take Imozide 100 mg Capsule. You must not receive this Capsule on your own and for a longer period as recommended by the doctor.
How To Take The Imozide 100 Mg Capsule (Temozolomide):
Take Imozide 100 mg Capsule in the dose & duration as suggested by your medical doctor. You have to swallow the medicine as a whole & not chew, crush, or break the Capsule. Imozide 100 mg Capsule must be taken empty stomach, one hour before a meal; however, it is always better to take this medicine at a set time.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Imozide 100 Mg Capsule (Temozolomide):
You are always advised to take Imozide 100 mg Capsule as prescribed. You should not start or stop using this medication all of a sudden on your own. You have to follow all the processes given by your doctor, scrupulously. You must not receive the Capsule in a larger or smaller measure or for an extended phase than suggested by your doctor.
You must look out for medical emergency treatment and/ or get in touch with your medical doctor instantaneously in a situation of any overdose symptoms. The urgent treatment will be initiated without delay by your medical doctor if they detect any overdose symptoms in you.
The missed dose of the Capsule ought to be taken as fast as viable. You must firmly skip the missed dose if it is the time for your next intended dosage by now. It is firmly suggested not to double the dosage of the treatment to make up for the missed dosage.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Imozide 100 Mg Capsule (Temozolomide):
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Loss of appetite
- Hair loss
- Mental depression
- Runny Nose
- Coordination disorder
- Memory loss
- Viral infection
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Numerous medicines have been reported to interact with Imozide 100 mg Capsule. These interactions may generate some needless or unfavorable effects or it may possibly cause your drug not to function properly. You should frequently have a discussion with your doctor if you are taking other prescription/ Supplements accordingly well-proposed medication can be given. It interacts with the following medicines:
This drug can also interact with the following mentioned disease condition:
- Hepatic impairment
- Renal Dysfunction
Warning And Precaution:
Imozide 100 mg Capsule can worsen the conditions like:
- Kidney/ Liver disease
- Use of this drug is not recommended by children under 3 years of age
- You must get your blood test done frequently during treatment to monitor the side effects of Temozolomide on your blood cells as use of this medicinemay have a small risk of other changes in blood cells, including leukemia
- Regular blood tests are necessary to check your blood cells along with kidney, liver & heart function during treatment with this medicine
- You must avoid activities that may increase the risk of bleeding or injury. You must use extra care to avoid bleeding while shaving or brushing your teeth
- Both male & female patients should take effective contraceptive precautions during & after 6 months of treatment. Male patients must seek advice on conservation of sperm prior to treatment as temozolomide treatment might cause infertility
- You should not drive or manage heavy machines alongside as taking this medicine as it may cause dizziness
- You are supposed not to take this drug if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or are breastfeeding
- You must always discuss with your medical doctor to obtain the first-rate treatment if you are observing a number of the above-mentioned conditions/ symptoms.
Things To Remember:
- Keep the Imozide 100 mg Capsule out of reach & view of the children
- This drug is strictly used with care for the treatment of children
- Imozide 100 mg Capsule is not suggested for use by pregnant women owing to the augmented risk of injurious effects on the unborn child
- You have to always check up the information in particularly printed on the leaflet/ insert of the medicine
- You must constantly discuss with your medical doctor if you have any uncertainty in terms of the dosage, strength & time of the drug.
Imozide 100 mg Capsule should be used as recommended by your doctor. You must not take this drug for a longer period than recommended by the medical doctor.
Store the Imozide 100 mg Capsule at room temperature in dark & dry location. Make sure that the Capsule is intact & not broken while purchasing or storing.
|Item Condition||Price Currency||MPN||Product Id||PriceValidUntil|
Frequently Asked Question
Q1. What are generic medicines?Generic medicines are the medicines that have the same active ingredients as that of the brand medicines but differ in inactive ingredients (ingredients that are used for coloring, preservation, etc.). Generics have the same side-effects, treatment, precautions, and dosage as that of the brand medicine. They are approved by WHO.
Q2. Why are generic medicines cheaper and are they safe to use?Generic medicines are cheap because they do not involve the cost of marketing, advertisement, promotion, attractive packaging, etc. All the brand medicines spend a lot of money on the aforementioned processes and the final cost is added to the products cost. Generic medicines are exclusive of this cost. These medicines are approved by WHO and completely safe to use.
Q3. Is a prescription compulsory to place an order at Cheap Medicine Shop?Ans. Cheap Medicine Shop does not entertain the sale on any medicine online in the absence of a legitimate prescription certified by a doctor. The order stands cancel on the failure to submit the prescription within fifteen days from the date of placing the order.
Q4. How long does the delivery of the order take?Ans. We promise you to deliver the order at your doorstep within 15 days in the US and 3 to 4 weeks for other countries, from the date of confirmation of the order.