International Brand Name
Interferon Alpha 2B (18miu)
Fulford India Ltd
Intron A 18MIU Multidose Pen (Interferon Alpha 2B)
What Is The Generic Name For Intron A 18MIU Multidose Pen:
Interferon Alpha 2B is the generic version for Intron A 18miu Multidose Pen
Which International Brand is Equivalent To Intron A 18MIU Multidose Pen (Interferon Alpha 2B):
About Intron A 18MIU Multidose Pen (Interferon Alpha 2B)
Intron A 18miu Multidose Pen contains an active ingredient, Interferon Alpha 2B, which is used to treat Chronic hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection, Chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection, Multiple myeloma, Follicular lymphoma, Hairy cell leukemia. The liver is the most important organ of the body which helps body to digest food, store energy, & remove poisons. Hepatitis disease is an-inflammation of the liver of which one type is hepatitis B that is caused by the virus called hepatitis B virus (HBV) and another is hepatitis C which is caused by the virus known as hepatitis C virus (HCV). Multiple myeloma is a variety of cancer which starts in plasma cells which is a type of white blood cell. These white blood cells are component of your immune system that helps protect the body from germs & other harmful substances. With time, myeloma cells collect in the bone marrow & in the solid parts of bones. Lymphoma is a cancer of a part of the immune system known as the lymph system. There are various types of lymphoma, one type is Hodgkin disease and the rest are known as non-Hodgkin lymphomas. Non-Hodgkin lymphomas start when a sort of white blood cell, known as T cell or B cell, becomes irregular. These cells divide again & again which makes more & more abnormal cells. These abnormal cells can spread to nearly any other part of the body. Hairy cell leukemia is a cancer of the blood in which the bone marrow makes excessive B cells (it is a kind of white blood cell). When these B cells are viewed below a microscope they appear hairy. This medicine is obtainable at all the leading primary pharmacy, drugstores, & medical supply stores easily but it must be taken strictly on doctor’s prescription only.
Fulford India Ltd. is the primary pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Intron A 18miu Multidose Pen.
Intron A 18miu Multidose Pen contains an active constituent, Interferon Alpha 2B (18miu). This medicine is obtainable in other substitutes at all the leading primary online pharmacy, drugstores, & medical supply stores easily.
What Are The Uses Of The Intron A 18MIU Multidose Pen (Interferon Alpha 2B):
Intron A 18miu Multidose Pen is used for the treatment in the following conditions:
- Chronic hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection
- Chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection
- Multiple myeloma
- Follicular lymphoma
- Hairy cell leukemia
- Kaposi's Sarcoma
- Genital warts
How Intron A 18MIU Multidose Pen (Interferon Alpha 2B) Works:
Intron A 18miu Multidose Pen has an active ingredient; Interferon Alpha 2B which modulates the body's immune system.
Before You Use Intron A 18MIU Multidose Pen (Interferon Alpha 2B):
Make certain that:
- You are not having some severe Disease
- You are not sensitive to Interferon Alpha 2B
- Your doctor have to be well-informed regarding your medical history like your pre-existing disease, surgeries & Medications, lifestyle, Supplements, Food Habits, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Intron A 18MIU Multidose Pen (Interferon Alpha 2B):
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid driving
- You should avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Intron A 18MIU Multidose Pen (Interferon Alpha 2B):
You should not take Intron A 18miu Multidose Pen if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have Decompensated Liver Disease
- Have kidney problems
- Are pregnant
- Have a skin disorder having red, itchy, scaly patches
- Have any mental disorders such as depression or suicidal behaviors or cirrhosis
- Have heart disorder
- Have Bone marrow suppression
- Have fits (epilepsy)
- Have other nervous system disorder
- Have autoimmune disease
- Have an organ transplant
- Are on immunosuppressant therapy
- Have non-responding thyroid condition
- Have infections
- Are breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have an Allergy to the Penfill
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Have Liver/ Kidney disease
- Have infections
Intron A 18miu Multidose Pen contains an active ingredient, Interferon Alpha 2B, which is used to treat Chronic hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection, Chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection, Multiple myeloma, Follicular lymphoma, Hairy cell leukemia. This medicine is obtainable in different substitutes & strength easily. This medicine must be purchased or taken on doctor’s prescription only. You must discuss about with your medical doctor for adjustment of dosage & time of the medicine given the fact that severity of the disease vary from person to person. This can only be judged finest by your doctor.
Adults are advised to take Intron A 18miu Multidose Pen at a fixed time with or without food the same as directed by your medical doctor. You must take Intron A 18miu Multidose Pen regularly on time for better results.
How Much Of The Intron A 18MIU Multidose Pen (Interferon Alpha 2B) to Be Used:
As Intron A 18miu Multidose Pen is available in various strengths and substitutes. Patients are always suggested to follow doctor’s prescriptions & instructions to take Intron A 18miu Multidose Pen. You should not take this Penfill on your own & for a longer period than recommended by the doctor.
How To Take The Intron A 18MIU Multidose Pen (Interferon Alpha 2B):
Intron A 18miu Multidose Pen should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor. Your doctor or nurse will give you Intron A 18miu Multidose Pen. Kindly do not self administer this medicine.
For How Long You Should Continue Using Intron A 18MIU Multidose Pen (Interferon Alpha 2B):
You are always advised to take Intron A 18miu Multidose Pen as prescribed. You must not start or stop using this medication unexpectedly on your own. You have to follow all the procedure given by your doctor, rigorously. You must not take the Penfill in a larger or smaller measure or for an extended period than recommended by your doctor.
You must look for medical emergency treatment and/ or get in touch with your medical doctor instantaneously in case of any overdose symptoms. As Intron A 18miu Multidose Pen is administered in the hospital or clinical setup by a skilled healthcare expert, the probability of an overdose is very low. However, the emergency treatment will be initiated without delay by your medical doctor if they detect any overdose symptoms in you.
The missed dose of the Penfill has to be taken as fast as feasible. You must strictly skip the missed dose if it is the time for your next planned dosage by now. It is firmly recommended not to double the dosage of the treatment to make up for the missed dosage. As Intron A 18miu Multidose Pen is administered in the hospital or clinical setup by a skilled healthcare expert, the probability of a missed dose is very low.
Side Effects Of The Intron A 18MIU Multidose Pen (Interferon Alpha 2B):
- Difficulty in breathing
- Swelling or puffiness of face
- Thyroid imbalances
- Weight loss
- Blurred vision
- Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping)
- Dryness in mouth
- Abdominal pain
- Decreased white blood cell count
- Decreased appetite
- Concentration impaired
- Stomatitis (Inflammation of the mouth)
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Several medicines have been reported to interact with Intron A 18miu Multidose Pen. These interactions might create some needless or unfavorable effects or it may cause your drug not to function properly. You should continually have a discussion with your doctor if you are taking other prescription/ Supplements so that well proposed medication can be given. It interacts with the following medicines:
This medicine can also interact with the following disease condition:
- Liver disease
- Autoimmune disorders
- Cardiovascular disease
- CNS disorders
- Thyroid disorders
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Bone marrow suppression
- Kidney disease
Warning And Precaution:
Intron A 18miu Multidose Pen can worsen the conditions like:
- Kidney/ Liver disease
- Use of this medicine is not suggested by children
- You have to repeatedly get your blood tests done to check your blood cells, electrolyte levels & hemoglobin levels, liver & kidney function, during treatment with this medicine
- You should also get your blood pressure & levels of proteins in urine checked frequently while taking this medicine
- You must take low-fat diet, exercise regularly and stop smoking for this medicine to work better
- You should not drive or operate heavy machines concurrently as taking this medicine as it may cause dizziness
- You be supposed not to take this medicine if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding
- You must always talk about with your medical doctor to get the first-rated treatment if you are observing a number of of the above mentioned conditions/ symptoms.
Things To Remember:
- Keep the Intron A 18miu Multidose Pen out of reach and view of the children
- This medicine is strictly used with care for treatment of children
- Intron A 18miu Multidose Pen is not suggested for use in pregnant women owing to the increased risk of injurious effects on the unborn baby
- You should always check up the information in particular printed on the leaflet/ insert of the medicine
- You must always talk about with your medical doctor if you have any uncertainty in terms of the dosage, time and strength of the medicine.
Intron A 18miu Multidose Pen should be taken as recommended by your doctor. You must not take this prescription for a longer period than recommended by the medical doctor.
Store the Intron A 18miu Multidose Pen at room temperature in dark & dry place. Make sure that the Penfill is intact & not broken while purchasing or storing.
|Item Condition||Price Currency||MPN||Product Id||PriceValidUntil|
Frequently Asked Question
Q1. What are generic medicines?Generic medicines are the medicines that have the same active ingredients as that of the brand medicines but differ in inactive ingredients (ingredients that are used for coloring, preservation, etc.). Generics have the same side-effects, treatment, precautions, and dosage as that of the brand medicine. They are approved by WHO.
Q2. Why are generic medicines cheaper and are they safe to use?Generic medicines are cheap because they do not involve the cost of marketing, advertisement, promotion, attractive packaging, etc. All the brand medicines spend a lot of money on the aforementioned processes and the final cost is added to the products cost. Generic medicines are exclusive of this cost. These medicines are approved by WHO and completely safe to use.
Q3. Is a prescription compulsory to place an order at Cheap Medicine Shop?Ans. Cheap Medicine Shop does not entertain the sale on any medicine online in the absence of a legitimate prescription certified by a doctor. The order stands cancel on the failure to submit the prescription within fifteen days from the date of placing the order.
Q4. How long does the delivery of the order take?Ans. We promise you to deliver the order at your doorstep within 15 days in the US and 3 to 4 weeks for other countries, from the date of confirmation of the order.