International Brand Name
Rabeprazole (20Mg) + Itopride (150Mg)
Itorab SR Capsule (Rabeprazole & Itopride)
What Is The Generic Name For Itorab SR Capsule:
Rabeprazole & Itopride is the generic version for Itorab SR Capsule
Which International Brand is Equivalent To Itorab SR Capsule (Rabeprazole & Itopride):
About Itorab SR Capsule (Rabeprazole & Itopride)
Itorab SR Capsule contains an active ingredient, Rabeprazole & Itopride that is helpful in treating stomach acidity & heartburn. This medicine helps in relieving the symptoms of acidity such as heartburn, stomach pain or irritation, & indigestion. It also promotes the movement of food in the stomach to prevent nausea or vomiting. Acidity is the situation of having excess acid in the stomach. Acid (gastric acid) is formed in the stomach to help in the digestion process, mainly in the breakdown of proteins. The acid in the stomach may rise due to lifestyle issues, some foods, medicines, or stress. Heartburn or discomfort under the breastbone is a general symptom of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). It is like a burning pain in the center of the chest just under the central chest region. It is caused owing to acid from the stomach moving back into the esophagus (food pipe). This medicine is obtainable with all the leading primary pharmacies, drugstores, & medical supply stores easily however this medicine must be taken strictly on doctor’s prescription only.
Cipla Ltd. is the primary pharmaceutical company which manufacture Itorab SR Capsule.
Itorab SR Capsule contains an active constituent, Rabeprazole (20 mg) & Itopride (150 mg). This medicine is obtainable in other substitutes with all the leading primary online pharmacies, drugstores, & medical supply stores easily.
What Are The Uses Of The Itorab SR Capsule (Rabeprazole & Itopride):
Itorab SR Capsule is used for the treatment in the following conditions:
How Itorab SR Capsule (Rabeprazole & Itopride) Works:
Itorab SR Capsule has an active ingredient; Rabeprazole & Itopride. Rabeprazole drug is a proton pump inhibitor (PPI) that works by neutralizing the quantity of acid in the stomach that helps in the respite of acid-related indigestion & heartburn. Rabeprazole is a selective & irrevocable proton pump inhibitor that suppresses gastric acid secretion by specific inhibition of the H+, K+ -ATPase which is found at the secretory surface of parietal cells. In doing this, Rabeprazole inhibits the final transport of hydrogen ions (through exchange with potassium ions) into the gastric lumen. Itopride is a prokinetic that works on the region in the brain which controls vomiting. It also works on the upper digestive tract to increase the movement of the stomach & intestines, allowing food to move more effortlessly through the stomach.
Before You Use Itorab SR Capsule (Rabeprazole & Itopride):
Make certain that:
- You are not having some severe Disease
- You are not sensitive to Rabeprazole & Itopride
- Your doctor has to be up to date regarding your medical history like your pre-existing disease, Medications& surgeries, lifestyle, Supplements, Food Habits, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Itorab SR Capsule (Rabeprazole & Itopride):
- You should avoid driving
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid taking coffee, hot tea, spicy food, & chocolate
- You must avoid eating late at night or before bedtime
- You must avoid smoking
- You should avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Itorab SR Capsule (Rabeprazole & Itopride):
You should not take Itorab SR Capsule if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have liver problems
- Have kidney problems
- Are pregnant
- Have Clostridium difficile-associated Diarrhea
- Have Lupus
- Have Bone Fractures
- Have Vitamin B-12 Deficiency
- Have infections
- Are breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have an Allergy to the Capsule
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Have Liver/ Kidney disease
- Have infections
Itorab SR Capsule contains an active ingredient, Rabeprazole & Itopride that is helpful in treating stomach acidity & heartburn. This medicine is easily obtainable in diverse substitutes & strength easily. This medicine has to be purchased or taken on a doctor’s recommendation only. The patient must discuss with the medical doctor for alteration of dosage & time of the medicine knowing the fact that the severity of the disease varies from person to person. This adjustment can only be judged finest by your doctor.
Adults are advised to take Itorab SR Capsule at a fixed time without food as instructed by your medical doctor. You must take Itorab SR Capsule regularly on time for better results.
How Much Of The Itorab SR Capsule (Rabeprazole & Itopride) to Be Used:
Itorab SR Capsule is easily available in various strengths and substitutes. Patients are constantly suggested to follow doctor’s prescriptions & instructions to take Itorab SR Capsule. You must not receive this Capsule on your own and for a longer period as recommended by the doctor.
How To Take The Itorab SR Capsule (Rabeprazole & Itopride):
Take Itorab SR Capsule in the dose & duration as suggested by your medical doctor. You have to swallow the medicine as a whole & not chew, crush, or break the Capsule. Itorab SR Capsule can be taken empty stomach; however, it is always better to take this medicine at a set time. This medicine must be taken one hour prior to a meal, preferably in the morning.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Itorab SR Capsule (Rabeprazole & Itopride):
You are always advised to take Itorab SR Capsule as prescribed. You should not start or stop using this medication all of a sudden on your own. You have to follow all the processes given by your doctor, scrupulously. You must not receive the Capsule in a larger or smaller measure or for an extended phase than suggested by your doctor.
You must look out for medical emergency treatment and/ or get in touch with your medical doctor instantaneously in a situation of any overdose symptoms. The urgent treatment will be initiated without delay by your medical doctor if they detect any overdose symptoms in you.
The missed dose of the Capsule ought to be taken as fast as viable. You must firmly skip the missed dose if it is the time for your next intended dosage by now. It is firmly suggested not to double the dosage of the treatment to make up for the missed dosage.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Itorab SR Capsule (Rabeprazole & Itopride):
- Altered sense of taste
- Running nose and cough
- Nausea or vomiting
- Unusual tiredness and weakness
- Skin Rash
- Stomach pain
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Numerous medicines have been reported to interact with Itorab SR Capsule. These interactions may generate some needless or unfavorable effects or it may possibly cause your drug not to function properly. You should frequently have a discussion with your doctor if you are taking other prescription/ Supplements accordingly well-proposed medication can be given. It interacts with the following medicines:
- Diclofenac sodium
- Nicardipine hcl
- Ticlopidine hcl
This drug can also interact with the following mentioned disease condition:
- Liver disease
Warning And Precaution:
Itorab SR Capsule can worsen the conditions like:
- Kidney/ Liver disease
- Use of this drug is not recommended by children
- You have to repeatedly get your blood tests done to check your liver & kidney function, blood cells, electrolyte levels & hemoglobin levels, throughout treatment with this medicine
- You should as well get your blood pressure & levels of proteins in urine checked regularly while taking this medicine
- You must take ample dietary intake of calcium & magnesium or their supplements as prescribed by your doctor as long-term use of this medicine can cause weak bones & deficiency of minerals such as magnesium
- You should consume cold milk & cold coffee as these aids neutralize the acid in the stomach
- You should not drive or manage heavy machines alongside as taking this medicine as it may cause dizziness
- You must take a low-fat diet among restricted salts, regular exercise & stop smoking for this medicine to work better
- You are supposed not to take this drug if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or are breastfeeding
- You must always discuss with your medical doctor to obtain the first-rate treatment if you are observing a number of the above-mentioned conditions/ symptoms.
Things To Remember:
- Keep the Itorab SR Capsule out of reach & view of the children
- This drug is strictly used with care for the treatment of children
- Itorab SR Capsule is not suggested for use by pregnant women owing to the augmented risk of injurious effects on the unborn child
- You have to always check up the information in particularly printed on the leaflet/ insert of the medicine
- You must constantly discuss with your medical doctor if you have any uncertainty in terms of the dosage, strength & time of the drug.
Itorab SR capsule should be used as recommended by your doctor. You must not take this drug for a longer period than recommended by the medical doctor.
Store the Itorab SR Capsule at room temperature in dark & dry locations. Make sure that the Capsule is intact & not broken while purchasing or storing.
|Item Condition||Price Currency||MPN||Product Id||PriceValidUntil|
Frequently Asked Question
Q1. What are generic medicines?Generic medicines are the medicines that have the same active ingredients as that of the brand medicines but differ in inactive ingredients (ingredients that are used for coloring, preservation, etc.). Generics have the same side-effects, treatment, precautions, and dosage as that of the brand medicine. They are approved by WHO.
Q2. Why are generic medicines cheaper and are they safe to use?Generic medicines are cheap because they do not involve the cost of marketing, advertisement, promotion, attractive packaging, etc. All the brand medicines spend a lot of money on the aforementioned processes and the final cost is added to the products cost. Generic medicines are exclusive of this cost. These medicines are approved by WHO and completely safe to use.
Q3. Is a prescription compulsory to place an order at Cheap Medicine Shop?Ans. Cheap Medicine Shop does not entertain the sale on any medicine online in the absence of a legitimate prescription certified by a doctor. The order stands cancel on the failure to submit the prescription within fifteen days from the date of placing the order.
Q4. How long does the delivery of the order take?Ans. We promise you to deliver the order at your doorstep within 15 days in the US and 3 to 4 weeks for other countries, from the date of confirmation of the order.