International Brand Name
Ixarola 15 Mg FC Tablet (Rivaroxaban)
What Is The Generic Name For Ixarola 15 Mg FC Tablet:
Rivaroxaban is the generic version for Ixarola 15 mg FC Tablet
Which International Brand is Equivalent To Ixarola 15 Mg FC Tablet (Rivaroxaban):
About Ixarola 15 Mg FC Tablet (Rivaroxaban)
Ixarola 15 mg FC Tablet contains an active ingredient, Rivaroxaban, which is an oral anti-coagulant that helps prevent the development of harmful blood clots in conditions such as deep vein thrombosis (DVT), pulmonary embolism (PE), & atrial fibrillation (AFib). It also prevents the development of blood clots in the legs, lungs, brain, & heart. Deep vein thrombosis is a blood clot which forms in a vein deep in the body. Most deep vein clots take place in the lower leg or thigh. If the vein swells, the condition is known as thrombophlebitis. A DVT can break loose & cause a serious problem in the lung, called a pulmonary embolism. Usually, if someone gets hurt, the body forms a blood clot to stop the bleeding. Some get too many clots or their blood clots unusually. If a blood clot in the deep vein breaks off & travels through the bloodstream to the lungs & blocks blood flow, the condition is known as pulmonary embolism. This medicine is readily available at all the primary pharmacy, drugstores, & medical supply stores & must be taken strictly on doctor’s prescription only.
Zydus Cadila Ltd. is one of the primary pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Ixarola 15 mg FC Tablet.
Ixarola 15 mg FC Tablet contains an active constituent, Rivaroxaban. This medicine is readily available in other substitutes and also at all the primary online pharmacy, drugstores, & medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Ixarola 15 Mg FC Tablet (Rivaroxaban):
Ixarola 15 mg FC Tablet is used in the treatment in the following conditions:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Stroke prevention
How Ixarola 15 Mg FC Tablet (Rivaroxaban) Works:
Ixarola 15 mg FC Tablet has an active ingredient; Rivaroxaban, which is a novel oral anticoagulant (NOAC). It acts by preventing the formation of blood clots in the body.
Before You Use Ixarola 15 Mg FC Tablet (Rivaroxaban):
Make certain that:
- You are not sensitive to Rivaroxaban
- You are not having any grave Disease
- Your doctor must be well-informed regarding your medicinal history like your pre-existing disease, surgeries & Medications, Supplements, Food Habits, lifestyle, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Ixarola 15 Mg FC Tablet (Rivaroxaban):
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid driving
- You should avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Ixarola 15 Mg FC Tablet (Rivaroxaban):
You should not take Ixarola 15 mg FC Tablet if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have liver problems
- Have kidney problems
- Have bleeding disorder
- Are pregnant
- Have infections
- Are breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have an Allergy to the Tablet
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Have Liver/ Kidney disease
- Are going to have a surgery
- Are going to have dental treatment
- See blood in vomits, urine, or stool
- Have infections
Ixarola 15 mg FC Tablet contains an active ingredient, Rivaroxaban, which helps prevent the formation of harmful blood clots in conditions such as deep vein thrombosis (DVT), pulmonary embolism (PE), & atrial fibrillation (AFib). This medicine is readily available in different substitutes & strengths & has got to be purchased or taken on doctor’s prescription only. You must speak about with your physician for adjustment of dosage and time of the medicine given that age & severity of the disease differ from person to person, and this can only be finest judged by your doctor.
Adults are advised to take Ixarola 15 mg FC Tablet at a fixed time with food as instructed by your Doctor. You must take Ixarola 15 mg FC Tablet regularly on time for better results.
How Much Of The Ixarola 15 Mg FC Tablet (Rivaroxaban) to Be Used:
As Ixarola 15 mg FC Tablet is available in various strengths & substitutes, Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions & instructions to take Ixarola 15 mg FC Tablet. You should not take the Tablet on your own & for a longer time than recommended by the doctor.
How To Take The Ixarola 15 Mg FC Tablet (Rivaroxaban):
Take Ixarola 15 mg FC Tablet in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow the medicine as a whole and not chew, crush, or break the Tablet. Ixarola 15 mg FC Tablet can be taken with food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Ixarola 15 Mg FC Tablet (Rivaroxaban):
You are always advised to take Ixarola 15 mg FC Tablet as prescribed. You must not start/stop using this medication on your own. You have to follow all the guidelines given by your doctor, rigorously. You should not take the Tablet in a larger or smaller degree or for a longer period than recommended by your doctor.
You have to seek medical emergency treatment and/ or get in touch with your medical doctor instantly in case of some overdose symptoms. The emergency action will be initiated without holdup by your medical doctor if they detect overdose symptoms.
The missed dosage of the Tablet has to be administered as quickly as possible. You should strictly skip the missed dosage if it is by now the time for your next planned dosage. It is strictly advised not to double the dosage of the treatment to make up for the missed dosage.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Ixarola 15 Mg FC Tablet (Rivaroxaban):
- Back pain
- Dark colored urine
- Bleeding gums
- Anemia (low number of red blood cells)
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Some medicines have been reported to interact with Ixarola 15 mg FC Tablet. These interactions might produce some needless or unfavorable effects and/or cause your drug not to function properly. You must continually have a discussion with your doctor if you are taking other prescription/ Supplements so that well calculated medication can be given. It interacts with the following medicines:
It can also interact with the following disease condition:
- Liver disease
- Kidney disease
- Active bleeding disorder
- Valvular Heart Disease
- Unstable blood pressure
Warning And Precaution:
Ixarola 15 mg FC Tablet can worsen the conditions like:
- Kidney/ Liver disease
- Use of this medicine is not recommended by children less than 18 years og age
- You have to frequently get your blood tests done to check your blood cells, liver & kidney function, electrolyte levels & hemoglobin levels during treatment with this medicine
- You should be careful while shaving, cutting nails, using sharp objects, or engaging in contact sports (e.g. football, wrestling) as it can increase the risk of bleeding
- You must also get your blood pressure & levels of proteins in urine checked regularly while taking this medicine
- You must not take this medicine if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding
- You must not drive or operate heavy machines simultaneously as taking this medicine as it may cause dizziness
- Always talk about with your medical doctor straight away to get the most excellent possible treatment if you are observing several of the above mentioned conditions.
Things To Remember:
- Keep the Ixarola 15 mg FC Tablet out of reach & sight of the children
- This medicine is strictly used with vigilance for treatment of children
- Ixarola 15 mg FC Tablet is not suggested for use in pregnant women owing to the increased risk of harmful effects on the unborn baby
- You must always check up the information in particular printed on the leaflet/ insert of the medicine
- Always talk about with your medical doctor if you have any doubt in case of the dosage, time & strength of the medicine.
Ixarola 15 mg FC Tablet should be taken as recommended by your doctor. Do not take this prescription for a longer period than recommended by the medical doctor.
Store the Ixarola 15 mg FC Tablet at room temperature in dark & dry place. Make sure the Tablet is intact & not broken while purchasing or storing.
|Item Condition||Price Currency||MPN||Product Id||PriceValidUntil|
Frequently Asked Question
Q1. What are generic medicines?Generic medicines are the medicines that have the same active ingredients as that of the brand medicines but differ in inactive ingredients (ingredients that are used for coloring, preservation, etc.). Generics have the same side-effects, treatment, precautions, and dosage as that of the brand medicine. They are approved by WHO.
Q2. Why are generic medicines cheaper and are they safe to use?Generic medicines are cheap because they do not involve the cost of marketing, advertisement, promotion, attractive packaging, etc. All the brand medicines spend a lot of money on the aforementioned processes and the final cost is added to the products cost. Generic medicines are exclusive of this cost. These medicines are approved by WHO and completely safe to use.
Q3. Is a prescription compulsory to place an order at Cheap Medicine Shop?Ans. Cheap Medicine Shop does not entertain the sale on any medicine online in the absence of a legitimate prescription certified by a doctor. The order stands cancel on the failure to submit the prescription within fifteen days from the date of placing the order.
Q4. How long does the delivery of the order take?Ans. We promise you to deliver the order at your doorstep within 15 days in the US and 3 to 4 weeks for other countries, from the date of confirmation of the order.