Lan 15 Mg
USA Brand Name
Intas Pharmaceuticals, India
Lan 15 Mg (Lansoprazole)
What Is The Generic Name For Lan 15 Mg?
Lansoprazole is the generic version for Lan 15 mg
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Lan 15 Mg (Lansoprazole)?
About Lan 15 Mg (Lansoprazole)
Lan 15 mg contains an active ingredient, Lansoprazole, which is used in the treatment of Acidity, Heartburn, and Intestinal Ulcers. It is a well-tolerated medicine and provides long-lasting relief. You can find Lan 15 mg at all the leading pharmacies, drugstores, and medical supply stores and can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
Intas Pharmaceuticals (India) is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Lan 15 mg.
Lan 15 mg contains an active ingredient, Lansoprazole, 15 mg. It is also available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacies, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Lan 15 Mg (Lansoprazole)?
Lan 15 mg is used in the treatment of:
- Intestinal/Stomach Ulcers
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (Gerd)
- Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome
- Acid Related Dyspepsia
- Helicobacter Pylori Infection
- Erosive Esophagitis
- Multiple Endocrine Adenomas
- Systemic Mast Cell Disease
How Lan 15 Mg (Lansoprazole) Works?
Lan 15 mg has an active ingredient, Lansoprazole, a proton pump inhibitor (PPI). It basically works by reducing the amount of acid in the stomach which helps to relieve acid-related indigestion and heartburn.
Before You Use Lan 15 Mg (Lansoprazole):
- Make sure that you are not allergic to it
- Make sure that you do not have Bone problems
- Make sure that your doctor knows about your medical history
What Should You Avoid While Taking Lan 15 Mg (Lansoprazole)?
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid taking medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Lan 15 Mg (Lansoprazole)?
You should not take Lan 15 mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any allergy
- Have Bone Fractures or Osteoporosis
- Have severe Liver/Kidney/Heart Disease
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy To The Tablet
- Are suffering from Osteoporosis
- Have any Heart Problem
- Have any Kidney or Liver Disease
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Are Pregnant or Trying to Conceive
- Are Breastfeeding
- Have any other complication or Disease
Lan 15 mg contains an active ingredient, Lansoprazole, a Proton Pump Inhibitor, which is used in the treatment of Acidity, Heartburn and Intestinal Ulcers. It is available in various strengths and should be given on prescription only. You should consult your doctor for dosage and time because the age and severity of the disease differ from person to person.
Adults are advised to take Lan 15 mg at a fixed time as instructed by your Doctor. You may take it with a meal. It is safe and effective to use for any group of population.
How Much Of The Lan 15 Mg (Lansoprazole) to Be Used?
Lan 15 mg is available in various strengths at all the leading pharmacies, drugstores, and medical supply stores. Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions to buy Lan 15 mg.
How To Take The Lan 15 Mg (Lansoprazole)?
Lan 15 mg dose should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor. You should swallow the tablet as a whole with water. Do not try to chew or crush it. It is better to take it with food.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Lan 15 Mg (Lansoprazole)?
You are always advised to take Lan 15 mg as prescribed by your doctor. Do not start/stop using this medicine yourself. Follow all the instructions given by the doctor. You are not advised to take it in a smaller or larger amount or for a longer time than recommended.
Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect an Overdose.
You should try to take every dose of Lan 15 mg at a fixed time. A missed dose of Lan 15 mg should be taken as soon as you remember. You should skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Lan 15 Mg (Lansoprazole)?
- Abdominal pain
- Decreased Appetite
- Unusual Bleeding
- Severe Stomach Ache
What Are The Common Drug Interactions?
Few medicines have been reported to interact with Lan 15 mg. It can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on other medication, other Supplements or Beverages. It interacts with the following medicine:
It interacts with few disease conditions like:
- Liver Disease
Warning And Precaution:
Lan 15 mg should be taken cautiously in conditions like:
- Immune System Disorder
- Vitamin B12 Deficiency
- Bone Fracture
- Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
- Kidney/liver Disease
- Intestinal Infections or disease
- Always consult your doctor to get the best possible treatment
Things To Remember:
- Monitor the Magnesium levels regularly as it lowers the magnesium levels in the body
- Keep out of reach of children
- Always read the information written on the leaflet of medicine.
- Always consult your doctor if you have any doubt regarding the dose, time and strength of the Tablet.
Lan 15 mg should be taken as prescribed by your doctor. Do not stop taking this tablet before completion of the course. If you do not get relief after using it for 14 days, consult your doctor.
Store the Lan 15 mg at room temperature in dark and dry place. Make sure the strip of the tablets should be intact and tablets are not damaged.