International Brand Name
Imatinib mesylate (100Mg)
Unimark Remedies Ltd
Leukanib 100 Mg Tablet (Imatinib Mesylate)
What Is The Generic Name For Leukanib 100 Mg Tablet:
Imatinib Mesylate is the generic version for Leukanib 100 mg Tablet
Which International Brand is Equivalent To Leukanib 100 Mg Tablet (Imatinib Mesylate):
About Leukanib 100 Mg Tablet (Imatinib Mesylate)
Leukanib 100 mg Tablet contains an active ingredient, Imatinib Mesylate, which belongs to the class of medicines known as tyrosine kinase inhibitors. This medicine is used in the treatment of blood cancer (chronic myeloid leukemia & Acute lymphocytic leukemia) and also gastrointestinal stromal tumors. Leukemia is the cancer of the WBCs or white blood cells. WBCs or White blood cells help the body fight infection. The blood cells form in the bone marrow. In leukemia, the bone marrow produces nonstandard white blood cells. These cells outnumber the healthy blood cells, making it hard for blood to do its work. In chronic myeloid leukemia (CML), there are excessive granulocytes, a type of white blood cell. The majority of people having CML have a gene mutation (change) known as the Philadelphia chromosome. A Gastrointestinal stromal tumor (GISTs) is the tumor of the gut. The special cells in the wall of the gut start to grow out of control. The tumors could be malignant (spread to other areas of the body) or benign (do not spread to other areas of the body). This medicine is readily available with all the leading primary pharmacies, drugstores, and medical supply stores; however, this medication should be taken on doctor’s recommendation only.
Unimark Remedies Ltd. is the primary pharmaceutical company that manufactures Leukanib 100 mg Tablet.
Leukanib 100 mg Tablet contains an active constituent, Imatinib Mesylate (100 mg). This medicine is readily available with all the leading primary pharmacies, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Leukanib 100 Mg Tablet (Imatinib Mesylate):
Leukanib 100 mg Tablet is used for the treatment in the following conditions:
- Chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML)
- Acute lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL)
- Myeloproliferative disorder
- Myelodysplastic disease
- Systemic mastocytosis
- Hypereosinophilic syndrome
- Chronic eosinophilic leukemia
- Dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans
- Gastrointestinal stromal tumor
How Leukanib 100 Mg Tablet (Imatinib Mesylate) Works:
Leukanib 100 mg Tablet has an active ingredient, Imatinib Mesylate, which is an anti-cancer medication. A protein enzyme, a bcr-abl tyrosine kinase that is responsible for the growth of abnormal proliferation of cancer cells. This medicine inhibits the proliferation & induces apoptosis (planned cell death) in bcr-abl positive cells (cancer cells). This is how it acts to stop or slow the spread of cancer.
Before You Use Leukanib 100 Mg Tablet (Imatinib Mesylate):
Make certain that:
- You are not having some severe Disease
- You are not sensitive to Imatinib Mesylate
- You should update your doctor vis-à-vis your medical histories like your pre-existing disease, Medications & surgeries, supplements, Food Habits, lifestyle, and the rest.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Leukanib 100 Mg Tablet (Imatinib Mesylate):
- You should avoid driving
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid smoking
- You should avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Leukanib 100 Mg Tablet (Imatinib Mesylate):
You should not take Leukanib 100 mg Tablet if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have liver problems
- Have kidney problems
- Have gastrointestinal disorders
- Have Hypothyroidism
- Are receiving a live attenuated vaccine
- Have Heart and blood vessel disorder
- Are suffering from Fluid retention and edema
- Have internal bleeding or hemorrhage
- Are pregnant
- Have infections
- Are breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have an Allergy to the Tablet
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Have Liver/ Kidney disease
- Have infections
Leukanib 100 mg Tablet contains an active ingredient, Imatinib Mesylate, that is used in the treatment of blood cancer (chronic myeloid leukemia & Acute lymphocytic leukemia) and also gastrointestinal stromal tumor. This medicine is readily available with all the leading primary pharmacies, drugstores, and medical supply stores; however, this medication should be taken on doctor’s recommendation only. The patient should discuss with the medical doctor for an alteration of dosage and time of the medicine, knowing the fact that the severity of the disease varies from person to person. This adjustment can only be judged optimal by your doctor.
Adults are advised to take Leukanib 100 mg Tablet at a fixed time with food as instructed by your medical doctor. You must take Leukanib 100 mg Tablet regularly on time for better results.
How Much Of The Leukanib 100 Mg Tablet (Imatinib Mesylate) to Be Used:
Leukanib 100 mg Tablet is readily available in various strengths and substitutes. Patients are regularly suggested to pursue doctor’s prescriptions & instructions to take Leukanib 100 mg Tablet. You should not receive this Tablet on your own & for a more extended period as recommended by the doctor.
How To Take The Leukanib 100 Mg Tablet (Imatinib Mesylate):
Take Leukanib 100 mg Tablet in the dose and duration as recommended by your doctor of medicine. You have to take the medicine as a whole & not chew, crush, or break the Tablet. Leukanib 100 mg Tablet must be taken with food; however, it is always better to take this medicine at a set occasion.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Leukanib 100 Mg Tablet (Imatinib Mesylate):
You are always suggested to take Leukanib 100 mg Tablet as prescribed. You should not stop or start taking this medication all of a sudden on your own. You have to follow all the procedures given by your doctor carefully. You must not obtain the Tablet in a larger or smaller measure or for an extended period than recommended by the doctor.
You must search for medical emergency treatment and get in touch with your medical doctor straight away in the situation of any overdose symptoms. The emergency treatment will be started without any delay by your medical doctor if they notice any overdose symptoms in you.
The missed dose of the Tablet has to be taken as fast as viable. You should firmly skip out the missed dose if it is the time for your next planned dosage by now. It is strictly recommended not to double the dosage of the treatment to make up for the missed dose.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Leukanib 100 Mg Tablet (Imatinib Mesylate):
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Mouth sores
- Loss of appetite
- Altered sense of taste
- Heartburn and indigestion
- Joint pain, stiffness, and swelling
- Burning or tingling sensation of skin
- Difficulty in falling or staying asleep
- Skin rash, hives, or itching
- Hair loss or thinning of the hair
- Swelling around the eyes
- Swelling of the hands, feet, ankle, and lower legs
- Severe breathing difficulty
- Fast/irregular heartbeat
- Presence of blood in cough
- Yellowing of skin and eyes
- Unusual bleeding or bruising
- Abdominal pain or bloating
- Bloody stool
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Many of the medicines have been reported to interact with Leukanib 100 mg Tablet. These interactions may engender some unwanted or unfavorable effects, or it may probably cause your drug not to function correctly. You should often have a conversation with your doctor if you are taking other prescription/ Supplements; consequently, well-proposed medication can be given. It interacts with the following medicines:
- BCG vaccine
This medicine can as well interact with the following mentioned disease condition:
- Heart and blood vessel disorder
- Fluid Retention and edema
- Bone marrow suppression
- Kidney disease
- Liver Disease
You must not take grapefruit or grapefruit juice during treatment with this medicine due to the increased risk of severe adverse effects
Warning And Precaution:
Leukanib 100 mg Tablet can worsen the conditions like:
- Kidney/ Liver disease
- This drug is not recommended for use by elderly patients
- You must get your blood test done repeatedly during treatment to monitor the side effects of Imatinib Mesylate on your blood cells
- Regular blood tests are essential to check your blood cells along with kidney, liver & heart function during treatment with this medicine
- Use of reliable, effective contraception by both males & females during treatment is essential to avoid pregnancy
- You should not drive or operate heavy machines besides taking this medicine as it may cause dizziness
- You are supposed not to take this drug if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or are breastfeeding
- You must always discuss with your medical doctor to obtain the first-rate treatment if you are observing a number of the conditions mentioned above.
Things To Remember:
- Keep the Leukanib 100 mg Tablet out of reach & vision of the children
- This treatment is strictly used with care for the treatment of elderly
- Leukanib 100 mg Tablet is not recommended for use by pregnant women due to the augmented risk of detrimental effects on the unborn child
- You have to always check up the information in predominantly printed on the leaflet/ insert of the medicine
- You must continuously discuss with your medical doctor if you have any uncertainty in terms of the dosage, strength & time of the drug.
Leukanib 100 mg Tablet should be used as recommended by your doctor. You must not take this drug for a more extended period than prescribed by the medical doctor.
Store the Leukanib 100 mg Tablet at room temperature in dark & dry location. Make sure that the Tablet is intact & not broken while purchasing or storing.
|Item Condition||Price Currency||MPN||Product Id||PriceValidUntil|
Frequently Asked Question
Q1. What are generic medicines?Generic medicines are the medicines that have the same active ingredients as that of the brand medicines but differ in inactive ingredients (ingredients that are used for coloring, preservation, etc.). Generics have the same side-effects, treatment, precautions, and dosage as that of the brand medicine. They are approved by WHO.
Q2. Why are generic medicines cheaper and are they safe to use?Generic medicines are cheap because they do not involve the cost of marketing, advertisement, promotion, attractive packaging, etc. All the brand medicines spend a lot of money on the aforementioned processes and the final cost is added to the products cost. Generic medicines are exclusive of this cost. These medicines are approved by WHO and completely safe to use.
Q3. Is a prescription compulsory to place an order at Cheap Medicine Shop?Ans. Cheap Medicine Shop does not entertain the sale on any medicine online in the absence of a legitimate prescription certified by a doctor. The order stands cancel on the failure to submit the prescription within fifteen days from the date of placing the order.
Q4. How long does the delivery of the order take?Ans. We promise you to deliver the order at your doorstep within 15 days in the US and 3 to 4 weeks for other countries, from the date of confirmation of the order.