Lobet 100 Mg
US Brand Name
Samarth Life Sciences, India
Lobet 100 Mg (Labetalol)
What Is The Generic Name For Lobet 100 Mg?
Labetalol is the generic version for Lobet 100 mg
Which US Brand is Equivalent To Lobet 100 Mg (Labetalol)?
About Lobet 100 Mg (Labetalol)
Lobet 100 mg contains an active ingredient, Labetalol, which is used in the treatment of Hypertension and Chest Pain and available at all the leading pharmacies, drugstores, and medical supply stores and can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
Samarth Life Sciences (India) is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Lobet 100 mg.
Lobet 100 mg contains an active ingredient, Labetalol, 100 mg which is available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacies, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Lobet 100 Mg (Labetalol)?
Lobet 100 mg is used in the treatment of:
- Angina (Chest Pain)
How Lobet 100 Mg (Labetalol) Works?
Lobet 100 mg has an active ingredient, Labetalol is an alpha and beta-blocker. It basically lowers blood pressure by slowing the heart rate and relaxing blood vessels to improve blood flow to the organ.
Before You Use Lobet 100 Mg (Labetalol):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Labetalol
- You do not take alcohol
- Your doctor knows about your medical history (about your Surgeries, all diseases, pre-existing disease and Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Lobet 100 Mg (Labetalol)?
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid Driving
- You should avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Lobet 100 Mg (Labetalol)?
You should not take Lobet 100 mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have Psoriasis
- Sinus Bradycardia
- 2nd and 3rd Degree AV Block
- Have detected with Tumors
- Have Severe Liver/Kidney Ailments
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy To The Tablet
- Have Diabetes
- Have any Kidney/Liver Disease
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Are Pregnant or Trying to Conceive
- Are Breastfeeding
- Have any other Dysfunction or Disease
Lobet 100 mg contains an active ingredient, Labetalol, which is used in the treatment of Hypertension, Angina (Chest Pain) and Heart Failure. It is available in various strengths and substitutes and should be given on prescription only. You should consult your doctor for the duration of dosage and frequency as the age and severity of the disease differ from person to person.
Adults are advised to take Lobet 100 mg at a fixed time with food as instructed by your Doctor. Try to take it regularly by time for better effects. This should not be given in the Pediatric/ Pregnant Population.
How Much Of The Lobet 100 Mg (Labetalol) to Be Used?
Lobet 100 mg is available in various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacies, drugstores, and medical supply stores. Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Lobet 100 mg.
How To Take The Lobet 100 Mg (Labetalol)?
Lobet 100 mg dose should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor. You must swallow the tablet as a whole with water. Do not chew or crush it. It is better to take it with food. Lobet 100 mg is preferably taken regularly once or twice daily as directed by your physician.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Lobet 100 Mg (Labetalol)?
You are always advised to take Lobet 100 mg as prescribed by your doctor. Do not start/stop using this medicine yourself. You are not advised to take it in a larger amount or for a longer time than recommended.
Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect an Overdose.
You should try to take every dose of Lobet 100 mg at a fixed time. A missed dose of Lobet 100 mg should be taken as soon as you remember. Just skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not double the dose for next time if you missed once.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Lobet 100 Mg (Labetalol)?
- Decreased Blood Pressure
- Blurred vision
- Difficulty in Breathing
- Cold Sweats
- Acid or Sour Stomach
- Decreased Interest in Sexual Intercourse
- Stomach Pain
- Loss of Strength
What Are The Common Drug Interactions?
Few medicines have been reported to interact with Lobet 100 mg. It can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on other medication or Herbal Supplements. It interacts with the following medicines:
- Antidiabetic Medicines
- Beta-2 Adrenergic Bronchodilators
- It also interacts with the following diseased conditions:
- Bradyarrhythmia/AV Block
Warning And Precaution:
Lobet 100 mg can worsen the conditions like:
- Lung Disease
- Heart Block Greater than First Degree
- Major Surgery
- Do not involve in Sports activities while taking this medicine because it comes in the banned list of drugs published by the World Anti-Doping Agency.
- It should not be given to Pregnant and Breastfeeding women
- Always consult your doctor to get the best possible treatment when you are suffering from all these conditions
Things To Remember:
- Regular Exercise and Proper Diet is necessary
- Monitor Lung Function and Blood Glucose Level regularly
- Keep out of reach of children
- Always read the information written on the leaflet of medicine
- Always consult your doctor if you have any doubt regarding dose, time, and strength of the Tablet
Lobet 100 mg should be taken as prescribed by your doctor. Always take the doses on time for a persistent effect.
Store the Lobet 100 mg at room temperature in dark and dry place. Make sure the strip of the tablets should be intact and not damaged.