Loparin 40 Mg/0.4 ml
USA Brand Name
Intas Pharmaceuticals, India
Loparin Injection 40 Mg/ 0.4 Ml (Enoxaparin)
What Is The Generic Name For Loparin Injection:
Enoxaparin is the generic version for Loparin Injection
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Loparin Injection 40 Mg/ 0.4 Ml (Enoxaparin):
About Loparin Injection 40 Mg/ 0.4 Ml (Enoxaparin)
Loparin Injection 40 mg/0.4 ml contains an active ingredient, Enoxaparin, which belongs to a class of anticoagulants. It is used in the treatment of pulmonary Embolism and Deep Vein Thrombosis. You can check this prescription based drug at any of the leading pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
Intas Pharmaceuticals (India) is one of the top leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Loparin Injection 40 mg/0.4 ml.
Loparin Injection contains an active ingredient, Enoxaparin, 40 mg per 0.4 ml in the vial for injection. This vial for injection may be available in the various strengths at all the leading pharmacies, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are the Uses Of The Loparin Injection 40 Mg/ 0.4 Ml (Enoxaparin):
Loparin Injection is used in the treatment of:
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Pulmonary Embolism
How Loparin Injection 40 Mg/ 0.4 Ml (Enoxaparin) Works:
Enoxaparin in Loparin actively works as an anticoagulant which prevents the formation of harmful blood clots in the blood vessels.
Before You Use Loparin Injection 40 Mg/ 0.4 Ml (Enoxaparin):
- Make sure that you are not allergic to Enoxaparin
- Make sure that your doctor knows about your medical history
What Should You Avoid While Taking Loparin Injection 40 Mg/ 0.4 Ml:
You should not drive after taking this injection
- Avoid alcohol
- Avoid heavy or strenuous exercise
- Avoid playing with sharp things or prevent yourself from cuts or any injuries as Loparin may cause bleeding
- Other Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Loparin Injection 40 Mg/ 0.4 Ml (Enoxaparin):
You should not take Loparin Injection 0.4 ml if you:
- Have ever noticed any allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have bleeding problems
- Are going to have surgeries or any procedure
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Have kidney/liver disease
- Have any blood-related issue
- Have heart problems
- Are facing bleeding gums or nose or wounds more than 15 min
- Are Pregnant or Trying to Conceive/ Breastfeeding
Loparin Injection 40 mg/ 0.4 Ml contains an active ingredient, Enoxaparin, which is used in the treatment of Pulmonary Embolism and Deep Vein Thrombosis. It is a prescription-only drug that may be available in various strengths and substitutes. It is available in tablet and injection form and can be bought from any of the leading online pharmacy stores, medical supply stores, drugstores. Consult your doctor for injecting the drug. Do not self administer the drug.
It must be taken regularly at the same time each day with the help doctor. It must be used cautiously in pregnancy/ breastfeeding although it is safe to use in these conditions.
How Much Of The Loparin Injection 40Mg/ 0.4 Ml (Enoxaparin) to Be Used:
Loparin Injection 40 mg is available in various strengths at all the leading pharmacies, drugstores, and medical supply stores. Patients are advised to follow their doctor’s instructions to take Loparin Injection 40mg/0.4 ml. The prescribed dose must be taken at the same time each day with the help of the doctor/nurse. The injection must be administered starting from a lower dose to a higher dose keeping the severity and response of the patient to the medicine in mind.
How To Take The Loparin Injection 40 Mg/ 0.4 Ml (Enoxaparin):
Loparin Injection dose should be taken at a fixed time each day administered by the physician or the nurse. It must be injected under the abdomen skin. Do not self administer the drug. It may result in fatal effects.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Loparin Injection 40Mg/ 0.4 Ml (Enoxaparin):
You are always advised to take Loparin Injection for as long as instructed by your physician. Follow all the instructions given by the doctor. You are not advised to self medicate. You must complete the course even if you are feeling fine.
You must contact your doctor or reach a nearby medical emergency center immediately if you suspect the symptoms of an overdose like blood in urine, stool, vomit, bleeding nose or wounds, etc. as it causes increased bleeding. So you must also be careful in handling sharp things and objects.
You should try to take every dose of Loparin Injection at a fixed time every day or as frequently suggested by your doctor. A missed dose of Loparin Injection should be administered as soon as you remember. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose and consult your doctor for the administration of dose accordingly.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Loparin Injection 40 Mg/ 0.4 Ml (Enoxaparin):
- Pain/Bleeding at the Injection Site
- Pain in extremity
- Dizziness or lightheadedness
- Nerve Injury
- Increased menstrual flow
- Collection of blood under the skin
- Fast heartbeat
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Loparin Injection 40 mg/0.4 Ml may interfere with other medicine or supplement you are taking simultaneously. It can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on other medication, herbal supplements, OTC drugs, or vitamins. It may interact with the following drugs:
- Non-steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs)
- Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme Inhibitors (ACE inhibitors)
It may interact with disease conditions:
- Bleeding Disorders
- Liver Disease
Warning And Precaution:
Loparin Injection is contraindicated or to be used very cautiously in patients with:
- Impaired Liver/ Kidney function
- Heparin-Induced Thrombocytopenia
- Percutaneous Coronary Revascularisation Procedures
- Special care should be given to the pregnant/ Breastfeeding women
- Always consult your doctor to get the best possible treatment and dosage adjustment
Things To Remember:
- Keep out of reach of children
- Ask your doctor if you have any confusion regarding the dose, time and strength of your medication
- Loparin Injection should be injected by your doctor/nurse. Do not self administer the contents.
- Read the instructions on the leaflet carefully.
Store the Loparin Injection in the refrigerator in a dry, clean and dark place. Check the injection before purchasing as vial must not be broken or leaked.