Manly 100 Mg
US Brand Name
Cooper Pharma, India
Manly 100 Mg (Sildenafil Citrate)
What Is The Generic Name For Manly
Sildenafil Citrate is the generic version for Manly
Which US Brand is Equivalent To Manly 100 mg (Sildenafil Citrate):
About Manly 100 Mg (Sildenafil Citrate):
Manly 100 mg is used in the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction and Pulmonary Hypertension containing an active ingredient Sildenafil Citrate, 100 mg per tablet. You may buy this prescription based drug from any of the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
Cooper Pharma (India) is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Manly 100 mg.
Manly 100 mg contains an active ingredient, Sildenafil Citrate 100 mg per tablet which is available in the various strengths and other substitutes at all the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Manly 100 Mg (Sildenafil Citrate):
Manly 100 mg is used in:
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
How Manly 100 Mg (Sildenafil Citrate) Works:
Sildenafil Citrate, is a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) is an active ingredient in Manly 100 mg tablet which basically works in erectile dysfunction by increasing blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscle in penile blood vessels in men. It works in pulmonary hypertension by relaxing the blood vessels in the lungs to allow blood to flow more easily.
Before You Use Manly 100 Mg (Sildenafil Citrate):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Sildenafil Citrate
- You do not take alcohol
- Your doctor knows about your Pre-existing diseases, surgeries, Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, vitamins, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Manly 100 Mg (Sildenafil Citrate):
You should avoid taking alcohol
- Avoid Smoking
- You should avoid Driving or Machine Operating Jobs
- You should strictly avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Manly 100 Mg (Sildenafil Citrate):
You should avoid Manly 100 mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Have any heart-related problem or blood pressure issue
- Are a female or children
- Always consult your doctor for suitable and effective treatment
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Are Pregnant
- Are taking Nitrates
- Ever had a Stroke/Heart Attack/Low Blood Pressure
- Have Severe Liver/ kidney Disease
- You have observed a sudden decrease in Hearing and/ Loss of Vision
- Are having other Diseases, Drugs or Therapies
Manly 100 mg containing the active ingredient, Sildenafil Citrate is used in the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction and Pulmonary Hypertension. Manly 100 mg is the prescription based drug and may be available in various strengths and other substitutes. You must always ask your doctor about its usage, dosage, frequency, and duration as age and severity of the disease differ from person to person.
Adults are advised to take Manly 100 mg at a fixed time, preferably with food to avoid stomach upset. Do not consume larger or smaller amounts than Prescribed. it is not recommended for females and the pediatric population.
How Much Of The Manly 100 Mg (Sildenafil Citrate) to Be Used:
Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Manly 100 mg. Generally, one tablet per day, one hour before intercourse is helpful in combating your health issue.
How To Take The Manly 100 Mg (Sildenafil Citrate):
Manly 100 mg dose should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor. Swallow the tablet as a whole with water without chewing or crushing it. It is always better to take it with food to avoid stomach upset.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Manly 100 Mg (Sildenafil Citrate)
You are always advised to take Manly 100 mg as prescribed by your doctor. You are not advised to take this medicine in a large amount or for a longer time than recommended.
Contact your doctor or reach a nearby medical facility immediately if you are suspecting the overdose symptoms.
A missed dose of Manly 100 mg should be taken as soon as you remember. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not double the dose for next time if you missed once. Multiple doses at the same time can cause fatal effects.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Manly 100 Mg (Sildenafil Citrate)
- Bloody Nose
- Burning, Numbness, Tingling in the Arms and Feet
- Prolonged and Painful Erection
- Bloody and Cloudy Urine
- Changes in Vision
- Sensitivity to Light
- Painful Urination
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Manly 100 mg may interact with other medications or supplements you are taking and can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Hence, you must tell your doctor if you are on any Vitamins, other OTC Drugs or Herbal Supplements. It interacts with the following medicines:
It interacts with diseased conditions like:
- Cardiovascular disease
- Kidney disease
- The disease of the Retina
Warning And Precaution:
Manly 100 mg should be used very cautiously:
- With the blood pressure-lowering medication (antihypertensives)
- In the patients who have any Physical Deformity of the Penis or had Painful Erection lasting for more than 4 hours
- In the case of Surgery including Dental Procedures or others
- It is not recommended for Breastfeeding/Pregnant women and Pediatric Population.
- You must discuss with your doctor about all your diseases or medications to get the best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in the above conditions.
Things To Remember:
- Keep out of reach of children
- Call your doctor if you have any doubt related to the dose, time, and strength of the Tablet
Do not stop taking Manly 100 mg in between the course or do not take it for longer than recommended by your physician. Always ask your doctor for any help or confusion.
Store the Manly 100 mg at room temperature in a dark, clean and dry place. Make sure the strips of the tablets should be intact and are not damaged.