Nebicard 10 Mg
USA Brand Name
Torrent Pharmaceuticals, India
Nebicard 10 Mg (Nebivolol)
What Is The Generic Name For Nebicard 10 Mg (Nebivolol)
Nebivolol is the generic version for Nebicard
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Nebicard 10 Mg (Nebivolol)
About Nebicard 10 Mg (Nebivolol)
Nebicard 10 mg contains an active ingredient, Nebivolol, which is used in the treatment of Arrhythmia and Chest Pain (Angina) and Heart Attack and available at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores and can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
Torrent Pharmaceuticals (India) is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Nebicard 10 mg.
Nebicard 10 mg contains an active ingredient, Nebivolol, 25 mg which is available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Nebicard 10 Mg (Nebivolol)
Nebicard 10 mg is used in the treatment of:
- Angina Pectoris (Chest Pain)
- Heart Attack
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Migraine Prevention
How Nebicard 10 Mg (Nebivolol) Works
Nebicard 10 mg has an active ingredient, Nebivolol, a beta blocker that works specifically on the heart. It basically reduces the heart rate and relaxes blood vessels to improve blood flow to the organ.
Before You Use Nebicard 10 Mg (Nebivolol)
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Nebivolol
- You do not take alcohol
- Your doctor knows about your Surgeries, Diseases, Pre- existing disease and Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Nebicard 10 Mg (Nebivolol)
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid Driving as it may cause Dizziness
- You should avoid Multivitamins while taking Nebivolol
- You should avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Nebicard 10 Mg (Nebivolol)
You should not take Nebicard 10 mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have Severe Liver/Kidney Ailments
- Have slow Heart Beats or Irregular Heartbeats
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You
- Have Allergy To The Tablet
- Have Diabetes
- Have other Heart Complications
- Have any Kidney/Liver Disease
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Are Pregnant or Trying to Conceive
- Are Breastfeeding
- Always talk to your doctor if your heart conditions (Palpitation, Faster Heart Beats, etc) persist even after treatment.
Nebicard 10 mg contains an active ingredient, Nebivolol, which is used in the treatment of Hypertension, Chest Pain and available in various strengths and substitutes and should be given on prescription only. You should consult your doctor for duration of dosage and frequency as age and severity of the disease differ from person to person.
Avoid high-fat meals such as olive oil, nuts & seeds (Brazil nuts), dark chocolate, butter and meat while taking Nebicard 10 mg. If there is necessity to take minerals or vitamins, then take them 2 hrs prior or after taking the tablet.
Adults are advised to take Nebicard 10 mg at a fixed time with food as instructed by your Doctor. Try to take it regularly by time for better effects.
How Much Of The Nebicard 10 Mg (Nebivolol) to Be Used
Nebicard 10 mg is available in various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores. Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Nebicard 10 mg.
How To Take The Nebicard 10 Mg (Nebivolol)
Nebicard 10 mg dose should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor. You must swallow the tablet as a whole with water. Do not chew or crush it. It is better to take it with or without food.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Nebicard 10 Mg (Nebivolol)
You are always advised to take Nebicard 10 mg as prescribed by your doctor. You are not advised to take it in larger amount or for a longer time than recommended. It generally takes 1-2 weeks to show its effects.
Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect an Overdose.
A missed dose of Nebicard 10 mg should be taken as soon as you remember. Just skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not double the dose for next time if you missed once.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Nebicard 10 Mg (Nebivolol)
- Stomach Pain
- Chest pain and Discomfort
- Decreased blood pressure
- Blurred vision
- Slow heart beat
- Shortness of breath
- Skin Rashes
What Are The Common Drug Interactions
Few medicines have been reported to interact with Nebicard 10 mg. It can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on other Medication, Vitamin or Mineral Supplements. It interacts with the following medicines:
It also interacts with following disease condition:
- Liver Disease
- High Cholesterol and Fat
- Heart Block
Warning And Precaution
Nebicard 10 mg should be used cautiously in the conditions like:
- Other Heart diseases like Heart Block, Ischemia
- Lung inflammation
- Diabetes and Hypoglycemia
- Heart Failure
- Pregnant and Breastfeeding women
- You should use Multivitamins with caution if you are going to take Nebicard 10 mg.
- Always consult your doctor to get best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in the above conditions.
Things To Remember
- Lower the risk of lightheadedness or dizziness by rising up slowly from lying or sitting position
- Monitor Blood Pressure regularly
- Keep out of reach of children
- Always read the information written on the leaflet of medicine
- Always consult your doctor if you have any confusion related to dose, time, and strength of the Tablet
Nebicard 10 mg should be taken as prescribed by your doctor. Always take the doses on time and regularly as per schedule. Do not stop in between even if you feel better.
Store the Nebicard 10 mg at room temperature in dark and dry place. Make sure the strip of the tablets should be intact and not damaged.