Nexpro Fast 40 Mg Tablet
USA Brand Name
Esomeprazole 40 Mg
Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Nexpro Fast 40 Mg Tablet (Esomeprazole)
What Is The Generic Name For Nexpro Fast 40 Mg Tablet:
Esomeprazole is the generic version for Nexpro Fast 40 mg Tablet
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Nexpro Fast 40 Mg Tablet (Esomeprazole):
About Nexpro Fast 40 Mg Tablet (Esomeprazole)
Nexpro Fast 40 mg Tablet contains an active ingredient, Esomeprazole, is used in the treatment of Gastroesophageal reflux disease (Acid reflux) & Peptic ulcer disease. Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is a disease which is a severe form of acid reflux. When you have regular episodes of acid reflux (more than twice a week) it may possibly be a sign of Gastroesophageal reflux disease. The acid's backflow irritates the food pipe lining & may cause inflammation. You may experience frequent regurgitation & heartburn, usually after eating. You may experience feeling of a lump in your throat & have difficulty swallowing. Peptic ulcer disease (PUD) is a disease in which there is rupture in the inner lining of the stomach, 1st part of the small intestine or occasionally in the lower esophagus. An ulcer in the stomach is known as gastric ulcer, whereas that in the first part of the intestines is a duodenal ulcer. The most familiar symptoms of a duodenal ulcer are waking at night with upper abdominal pain or upper abdominal pain which improves with eating. With a gastric ulcer the pain might worsen with eating. Other symptoms may include belching, weight loss, vomiting, or poor appetite. Complications may also include bleeding, perforation & blockage of the stomach. This medicine is available at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, & medical supply stores & must be taken strictly by doctor’s prescription only.
Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd. is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Nexpro Fast 40 mg Tablet.
Nexpro Fast 40 mg Tablet contains an active constituent, Esomeprazole (40 mg). It is obtainable in other substitutes also at all the leading online pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Nexpro Fast 40 Mg Tablet (Esomeprazole):
Nexpro Fast 40 mg Tablet is used in the treatment in the following conditions:
- Erosive Esophagitis
- Gastroesophagal Reflux Disease
- Helicobacter pylori Infection
- Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome
- Other forms of Ulcers
How Nexpro Fast 40 Mg Tablet (Esomeprazole) Works:
Nexpro Fast 40 mg Tablet has an active ingredient; Esomeprazole is a proton pump inhibitor (PPI) which works by plummeting the amount of acid in the stomach that helps in relief of acid-related indigestion & heartburn. Esomeprazole exhibits the stomach acid-suppressing effects by means of preventing the final step in gastric acid formation by covalently binding to sulfhydryl groups of cysteines found on the ATPase enzyme at the secretory surface of the gastric parietal cell. This consequently leads to inhibition of both basal & stimulated gastric acid secretion, irrespective of the stimulus. Since the binding of Esomeprazole to the ATPase enzyme is irreversible & new enzyme desires to be expressed in order to begin again acid secretion, Esomeprazole's period of antisecretory effect which persists longer than 24 hours.
Before You Use Nexpro Fast 40 Mg Tablet (Esomeprazole):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Esomeprazole
- You are not having any serious Disease
- Your doctor must be learned about your medicinal history like your pre-existing disease, surgeries & Medications, Supplements, Food Habits, lifestyle, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Nexpro Fast 40 Mg Tablet (Esomeprazole):
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid driving
- You should avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Nexpro Fast 40 Mg Tablet (Esomeprazole):
You should not take Nexpro Fast 40 mg Tablet if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have liver problems
- Have kidney problems
- Have diarrhea
- Have Immune system disorder
- Have Bone fracture
- Have Vitamin B12 deficiency
- Are pregnant
- Have infections
- Are breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy to the Tablet
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Have Liver disease
- Have infections
Nexpro Fast 40 mg Tablet contains an active ingredient, Esomeprazole, which is used in the treatment of Gastroesophageal reflux disease (Acid reflux) & Peptic ulcer disease. This medicine is available in different substitutes & strengths & has got to be purchased or given on doctor’s prescription only. You must consult your physician for adjustment of dosage & time of the medicine because age and severity of the disease differ from person to person and it can only be best judged by your doctor.
Adults are advised to take Nexpro Fast 40 mg Tablet at a fixed time without food as instructed by your Doctor. You must take Nexpro Fast 40 mg Tablet regularly on time for better results.
How Much Of The Nexpro Fast 40 Mg Tablet (Esomeprazole) to Be Used:
As Nexpro Fast 40 mg Tablet is available in various strengths and substitutes, Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Nexpro Fast 40 mg Tablet. You must not take the Tablet on your own & for a longer period than recommended by the doctor.
How To Take The Nexpro Fast 40 Mg Tablet (Esomeprazole):
Take Nexpro Fast 40 mg Tablet in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow the tablet as a whole. You are suggested not to chew, crush or break the Tablet. Nexpro Fast 40 mg Tablet is to be taken empty stomach, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Nexpro Fast 40 Mg Tablet (Esomeprazole):
You are always advised to take Nexpro Fast 40 mg Tablet as prescribed. Do not start/stop using this medicine yourself. You must strictly follow all the directions given by your doctor. You must not take the Tablet in larger or smaller quantities or for a longer period than suggested by your doctor.
You must seek medical emergency treatment and/ or contact your medical doctor instantly in case of any overdose symptoms. Emergency treatment will be initiated immediately by your medical doctor if they observe overdose symptoms.
The missed dosage of the Tablet should be administered as soon as possible. You must strictly skip the missed dosage if it is already time for your next planned dosage. It is advised not to double the dosage of the treatment to make up for the missed dosage.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Nexpro Fast 40 Mg Tablet (Esomeprazole):
- Stomach pain
- Skin rash
- Swelling and redness at the injection site
- Difficulty in breathing
- Irregular heartbeat
- Severe diarrhea
- Unusual tiredness and weakness
- Decreased appetite
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Few medicines have been reported to interact with Nexpro Fast 40 mg Tablet. These interactions may generate some needless or adverse effects and/or cause your drug not to work properly. You must always have a conversation with your doctor if you are taking other prescription/ Supplements so that well-planned medication can be given. It interacts with the following medicines:
- Magnesium Hydroxide
It can also interact with the following disease condition:
- Kidney Disease
- Liver disease
- You must report the use of Nexpro Fast 40 mg Tablet to the doctor before undergoing the neuroendocrine/carcinoid tumor test as this medicine may give a false-positive result for this diagnostic test.
Warning And Precaution:
Nexpro Fast 40 mg Tablet can worsen the conditions like:
- Kidney/ Liver disease
- You must not take this medicine if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding
- You must not drive or operate heavy machinery at the same time as taking this medicine as it may cause dizziness
- You must drink sufficient amount of water with this medicine
- You must take adequate dietary intake of calcium & magnesium or their supplements as prescribed by your doctor as long-term use can cause weak bones & deficiency of minerals such as magnesium
- You must regularly get your blood tests done to monitor your blood cells, liver and kidney function, and electrolyte levels during treatment with this medicine
- Always consult with your medical doctor straight away to get best possible treatment if you are observing any of the above-mentioned conditions.
Things To Remember:
- Keep the Nexpro Fast 40 mg Tablet out of reach and sight of the children
- This medicine is strictly used with caution for the treatment of children
- Nexpro Fast 40 mg Tablet is not recommended for use in pregnant women due to the increased risk of harmful effects on the unborn baby
- You must always check up the information in particular written on the leaflet/ insert of the medicine
- Always consult your medical doctor if you have any uncertainty in case of the dosage, time & strength of the medicine.
Nexpro Fast 40 mg Tablet should be taken as recommended by your doctor. Do not take this prescription for a longer period than suggested by the medical doctor.
Store the Nexpro Fast 40 mg Tablet at room temperature in dark and dry place. Make sure the Tablet is intact & not damaged while purchasing or storing.