Normalip F 5 Tablet
USA Brand Name
Tricor + Crestor
160mg + 5mg
Fenofibrate (160Mg) + Rosuvastatin (5Mg)
Tas Med India Pvt Ltd
Normalip F 5 Tablet (Fenofibrate & Rosuvastatin)
What Is The Generic Name For Normalip F 5 Tablet:
Fenofibrate & Rosuvastatin is the generic version for Normalip F 5 Tablet
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Normalip F 5 Tablet (Fenofibrate & Rosuvastatin):
About Normalip F 5 Tablet (Fenofibrate & Rosuvastatin)
Normalip F 5 Tablet contains two active ingredients, Fenofibrate & Rosuvastatin, which is used for the treatment of high cholesterol. This medicine acts by lowering triglycerides & bad cholesterol (LDL), while at the same time increasing the levels of good cholesterol (HDL). Lower cholesterol levels also reduces the risk of heart attack & stroke. Triglycerides are a kind of fat found in the blood. Excess of this type of fat might raise the risk of coronary artery disease, especially in women. Cholesterol is a kind of fat in the blood, which is necessary for healthy growth & development. On the other hand, if the levels of this fat increase further than the requirement of the body, it can be harmful. The body manufactures all types of the cholesterol it needs from the food we eat daily. This medicine is obtainable at all the leading primary pharmacy, drugstores, & medical supply stores easily but it must be taken strictly on doctor’s prescription only.
Tas Med India Pvt. Ltd. is the primary pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Normalip F 5 Tablet.
Normalip F 5 Tablet contains twos active constituent, Fenofibrate (160 mg) & Rosuvastatin (5 mg). This medicine is obtainable in other substitutes at all the leading primary online pharmacy, drugstores, & medical supply stores easily.
What Are The Uses Of The Normalip F 5 Tablet (Fenofibrate & Rosuvastatin):
Normalip F 5 Tablet is used in the treatment in the following conditions:
- High triglycerides
- High cholesterol
How Normalip F 5 Tablet (Fenofibrate & Rosuvastatin) Works:
Normalip F 5 Tablet has two active ingredients; Fenofibrate & Rosuvastatin, is a lipid lowering medication which acts by lowering the levels of triglycerides & bad cholesterol (LDL), while raising the levels of good cholesterol (HDL). Fenofibrate is a fibric acid, which is a prodrug comprising of Fenocard acid that is linked to an isopropyl ester. This lowers lipid levels by activating peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha (PPARα). PPARα activates lipoprotein lipase & reduces apoprotein CIII that increases lipolysis & elimination of triglyceride-rich particles from plasma.
Before You Use Normalip F 5 Tablet (Fenofibrate & Rosuvastatin):
Make certain that:
- You are not having some severe Disease
- You are not sensitive to Fenofibrate & Rosuvastatin
- Your doctor have to be well-informed regarding your medical history like your pre-existing disease, surgeries & Medications, lifestyle, Supplements, Food Habits, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Normalip F 5 Tablet (Fenofibrate & Rosuvastatin):
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid driving
- You should avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Normalip F 5 Tablet (Fenofibrate & Rosuvastatin):
You should not take Normalip F 5 Tablet if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have liver problems
- Have kidney problems
- Are pregnant
- Have gallbladder disease
- Have infections
- Have altered sugar levels
- Have Cholelithiasis
- Have Increase in serum creatinine levels
- Have Rhabdomyolysis
- Are breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have an Allergy to the Tablet
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Have Liver/ Kidney disease
- Have infections
Normalip F 5 Tablet contains two active ingredients, Fenofibrate & Rosuvastatin, which is used for the treatment of high cholesterol & High triglycerides. This medicine is obtainable in different substitutes & strength easily. This medicine must be purchased or taken on doctor’s prescription only. You must discuss about with your medical doctor for adjustment of dosage & time of the medicine given the fact that severity of the disease vary from person to person. This can only be judged finest by your doctor.
Adults are advised to take Normalip F 5 Tablet at a fixed time with or without food as instructed by your Doctor. You must take Normalip F 5 Tablet regularly on time for better results.
How Much Of The Normalip F 5 Tablet (Fenofibrate & Rosuvastatin) to Be Used:
As Normalip F 5 Tablet is available in various strengths & substitutes, Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions & instructions to take Normalip F 5 Tablet. You should not take this Tablet on your own & for a longer period than recommended by the doctor.
How To Take The Normalip F 5 Tablet (Fenofibrate & Rosuvastatin):
Take Normalip F 5 Tablet in the dose & duration as recommended by your medical doctor. You must swallow the medicine as a whole & not chew, crush, or break the Tablet. Normalip F 5 Tablet can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Normalip F 5 Tablet (Fenofibrate & Rosuvastatin):
You are always advised to take Normalip F 5 Tablet as prescribed. You must not start or stop using this medication unexpectedly on your own. You have to follow all the procedure given by your doctor, rigorously. You must not take the Tablet in a larger or smaller measure or for an extended period than recommended by your doctor.
You must look for medical emergency treatment and/ or get in touch with your medical doctor instantaneously in case of any overdose symptoms. The emergency treatment will be initiated without delay by your medical doctor if they detect any overdose symptoms in you.
The missed dose of the Tablet has to be taken as fast as feasible. You must strictly skip the missed dose if it is the time for your next planned dosage by now. It is firmly recommended not to double the dosage of the treatment to make up for the missed dosage.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Normalip F 5 Tablet (Fenofibrate & Rosuvastatin):
- Muscle pain
- Joint pain
- Acid or sour stomach
- Excessive air or gas in stomach
- Blood in urine
- Chills and fever
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Shortness of breath
- Runny Nose
- Stuffy Nose
- Increased glucose level in blood
- Increased liver enzymes
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Several medicines have been reported to interact with Normalip F 5 Tablet. These interactions might create some needless or unfavorable effects or it may cause your drug not to function properly. You should continually have a discussion with your doctor if you are taking other prescription/ Supplements so that well proposed medication can be given. It interacts with the following medicines:
- Hypoglycemic agents
This medicine can also interact with the following disease condition:
- Liver disease
- Kidney disease
Warning And Precaution:
Normalip F 5 Tablet can worsen the conditions like:
- Kidney/ Liver disease
- Use of this medicine is not suggested by children under 18 years of age and elderly patients
- You have to regularly get your blood tests done to check your blood cells, electrolyte levels & hemoglobin levels, liver & kidney function, during treatment with this medicine
- You should also get your blood pressure & levels of proteins in urine checked frequently while taking this medicine
- You must take low-fat diet, exercise regularly and stop smoking for this medicine to work better
- You should not drive or operate heavy machines concurrently as taking this medicine as it may cause dizziness
- You be supposed not to take this medicine if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding
- You must always talk about with your medical doctor to get the first-rated treatment if you are observing a number of of the above mentioned conditions/ symptoms.
Things To Remember:
- Keep the Normalip F 5 Tablet out of reach and view of the children
- This medicine is strictly used with care for treatment of children
- Normalip F 5 Tablet is not suggested for use in pregnant women owing to the increased risk of injurious effects on the unborn baby
- You should always check up the information in particular printed on the leaflet/ insert of the medicine
- You must always talk about with your medical doctor if you have any uncertainty in terms of the dosage, time and strength of the medicine.
Normalip F 5 Tablet should be taken as recommended by your doctor. You must not take this prescription for a longer period than recommended by the medical doctor.
Store the Normalip F 5 Tablet at room temperature in dark & dry place. Make sure that the Tablet is intact & not broken while purchasing or storing.