NuLife Chewettes 4 Mg
USA Brand Name
Nicotine Polacrilex Gum USP
Elder Pharmaceuticals, India
NuLife Chewettes 4 Mg (Nicotine Polacrilex Gum USP)
What Is The Generic Name For Nicotex:
Nicotine Polacrilex Gum USP is the generic version for Nicotex
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To NuLife Chewettes 4 Mg (Nicotine Polacrilex Gum USP)
About NuLife Chewettes 4 Mg (Nicotine Polacrilex Gum USP)
NuLife Chewettes 4 mg contains Nicotine Polacrilex Gum as an active ingredient which is used as smoking cessation aid helping in reducing the withdrawal symptoms and craving for nicotine. It is a non prescription aid for the smokers and may be found in all the leading pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
Elder Pharmaceuticals (India) is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture NuLife Chewettes 4 mg.
NuLife Chewettes 4 mg contains an active ingredient, Nicotine Polacrilex Gum USP, 4 mg per chewing gum. It may be present in substitutes with different strengths at all the leading pharmacystores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The NuLife Chewettes 4 Mg (Nicotine Polacrilex Gum USP):
NuLife Chewettes 4 mg is used in:
- Smoking Cessation
- Helps to reduce cravings for nicotine
How NuLife Chewettes 4 Mg (Nicotine Polacrilex Gum USP) Works:
Nicotine Polacrilex Gum USP is an effective smoking cessation aid for smokers or who are addicted to nicotine. It basically reduces the withdrawal symptoms and craving for nicotine.
Before You Use NuLife Chewettes 4 Mg (Nicotine Polacrilex Gum USP):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Nicotine Polacrilex Gum USP
- You do not take alcohol and do not smoke further
- You have informed your doctor if you have any medical history like Pre- existing disease, surgeries, Medications, Supplements, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking NuLife Chewettes 4 Mg (Nicotine Polacrilex Gum USP):
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- Avoid consumption of beverages such as coffee, coke, or other carbonated drinks may reduce the absorption and effects of nicotine
- Avoid smoking when you are taking this aid
- Avoid Driving as it may cause Dizziness
- Avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use NuLife Chewettes 4 Mg (Nicotine Polacrilex Gum USP):
You should not take NuLife Chewettes 4 mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have Asthma or Bronchospasm
- Have Heart Diseases
- Have High Blood Pressure
- Have Peptic Ulcers
- Have Liver/Kidney Diseases
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy to the Tablet
- Have Heart Disease/High Blood Pressure
- Have Diabetes
- Are still smoking or unable to stop smoking
- Have Endocrine Disorders
- Have Lung Disease like Asthma and Bronchospasm
- Have Liver/Kidney Diseases
- Are Pregnant or Trying to Conceive/Breastfeeding
NuLife Chewettes 4 mg contains an active ingredient, Nicotine Polacrilex Gum USP which is used as smoking cessation aid. It may be available in other substitutes with different strengths at all the pharmacy stores, drugstores, medical supply stores. You may use nicotine patches for smoking cessation with these chewettes. Consult your doctor for the duration and frequency of using these as your addiction intensity may change the quantity or numbers of chewettes to be used.
Adults are advised to take NuLife Chewettes 4 mg tablet at any time or as instructed by your Doctor.
How Much Of The NuLife Chewettes 4 Mg (Nicotine Polacrilex Gum USP) to Be Used:
NuLife Chewettes 4 mg is available in various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores. Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take NuLife Chewettes 4 mg if they do not know about it. You can gradually reduce the strength of this gum if you are feeling that you are able to manage without smoking.
How To Take The NuLife Chewettes 4 Mg (Nicotine Polacrilex Gum USP):
NuLife Chewettes 4 mg dose should be taken any time or as directed by your doctor. Take the chewette as a whole and chew it whenever you feel like to smoke.
For How Long Should You Continue Using NuLife Chewettes 4 Mg (Nicotine Polacrilex Gum USP)
You are always advised to take NuLife Chewettes 4 mg as prescribed by your doctor. You are not advised to take it in the larger amount or for a longer time than recommended.
Contact your doctor or reach nearby medical facility immediately if you are suspecting any symptoms of overdose like headache, cravings, mouth sores, vomiting, etc.
There is no problem if you missed it once. This aid is to help you forget smoking. You can take it whenever you feel craving for nicotine.
What Are The Side Effects Of The NuLife Chewettes 4 Mg (Nicotine Polacrilex Gum USP):
- Mouth Sores
- Blisters or Irritation in Throat and Mouth
- Nausea or Vomiting
- Acid or Sour Stomach
- Belching and Heartburn
- Unusual Tiredness and Weakness
- Blurred Vision
- Severe Headache
- Fast/Irregular Heart Beat
- Severe Skin Allergy
- Difficulty in Falling Asleep
- Dizziness and Light-headedness
- Application Site Redness, Itching, and Burning
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
NuLife Chewettes 4 mg may interact with few drug molecules or medicines you are taking. It can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You must always discuss with your doctor if you are on other Medication, Vitamin or Mineral Supplements or not. It interacts with the following medicines:
Warning And Precaution:
NuLife Chewettes 4 mg should be used cautiously in the conditions like:
- Heart Diseases
- Peptic Ulcers
- High Blood Pressure
- Liver Disease
- Endocrine Disorders
- It is not recommended for Pediatric Use
- Consult your doctor to get best possible treatment and dosage adjustment for the better results.
Things To Remember:
- Keep out of reach and sight of the children
- You need not to take this chewette if you do not smoke or smoke very less. It is only for those who smoke too much and want to get rid of this habit.
- Always read the information written on the leaflet of medicine
- Consult the doctor if you have any confusion related to frequency, duration or strength of the chewette.
NuLife Chewettes 4 mg should be taken whenever you are feeling that craving to smoke. Do not smoke while you are taking these nicotine gums. Do not stop in between even if you feel better. Reduce the strength of this aid gradually till you are feeling completely free from smoking.
Store the NuLife Chewettes 4 mg at room temperature in dark, clean and dry place. Make sure that packaging of these chewettes or gums is not damaged or broken.