USA Brand Name
Swiss Caps, Switzerland
Omega S 620 Mg (Natural Product)
What Is The Generic Name For Omega S:
Omega S is the single version only
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Omega S (Natural Product):
- Omega S
About Omega S (Natural Product)
Omega S contains Omega 3 polyunsaturated fatty acids of fish, vegetables, and plants sources, beneficial to reduce triglycerides and improve cardiovascular system and immune System. Our bodies do not manufacture these fatty acids so must be taken from outside source. You may buy these non-prescription capsules from all the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores in various strengths and other dosage forms.
Igennus (UK) is one of the top leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Omega S.
Omega S contains polyunsaturated fatty acids of oils of fish, vegetables, and plant source. It is easily available in the various strengths at all the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Omega S (Natural Product):
Omega S containing oils/fatty acids known to give benefits in:
Lowering the triglycerides which further improves your health conditions
How Omega S (Natural Product) Works:
Omega S contains Polyunsaturated Fatty acids basically made from oils of fish, vegetable, or plant sources, are essential for us to lower the triglyceride levels which may help to keep your heart and body healthily.
Before You Use Omega S (Natural Product):
You must be sure that:
- You are not taking Alcohol
- Your doctor knows about your medical history (Pre-existing Diseases, Surgeries, and Medications, Food Supplements, Food Habits)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Omega S (Natural Product):
- Avoid Alcohol and smoking
- Avoid overeating or high fatty meals and beverages
- You should avoid taking medicines without the knowledge of your doctor or dietician
When Not To Use Omega S (Natural Product):
You should not take Omega S if you:
- Are Allergic to it
- Have any severe conditions of heart, pancreas, liver, diabetes, underactive thyroid
- Are Having Kidney and Liver Problems
- Are Pregnant/Breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor/Dietician If You:
- Have any allergy
- Have any Heart Diseases
- Have Pancreatic Disorders
- Have Diabetes
- Have underactive thyroid
- Have any kidney or liver disorder
- Are taking alcohol or other drugs
- Are taking any other similar products
- Are Pregnant /Conceiving/Breastfeeding
Omega S contains polyunsaturated fatty acids of fish, vegetable, and plant sources which help in lowering triglycerides. These capsules may be available in other substitutes and can be given without prescription. Ask your doctor/dietician for the frequency and dosage of the medicine as response of these capsules may differ in every individual.
Adults are advised to take Omega S at a fixed time, with food for better effects. Do not consume larger or smaller amounts than Prescribed. One capsule is recommended per day for an adult. It is not recommended to the children below 18 years.
How Much Of The Omega S (Natural Product) to Be Used:
You are always advised to take Omega S according to the need of the body. It is preferable to follow your doctor’s/dietician’s instructions. One capsule is enough for an adult per day. For further details you may ask your dietician.
How To Take The Omega S (Natural Product):
Omega S dose should be taken at a fixed time preferably with food. Swallow the capsule as a whole with water without chewing or crushing or breaking it.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Omega S (Natural Product):
You are advised to take Omega S as prescribed by your doctor. Do not start/stop using this medicine on your own until you know about it. Do not take it in smaller or larger amount or for longer than recommended as it may lead to adverse effects or any toxicity on longer usage.
It is not having any side effects but if you will take in large quantities then certainly it will cause toxicity. Immediately, contact your doctor or reach nearby medical facility if you are suspecting the unusual symptoms.
Always try to take every dose of Omega S at a fixed time. The missed dose should be taken as soon as you remember. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not take double/multiple doses in case you forget to take once or twice.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Omega S (Natural Product):
- Fever, Chills, Body Aches
- Chest Pain
- Uneven Heartbeats
- Upset Stomach
- Loss of Appetite
- Back Pain
- Dry Mouth
- Altered Sense of Taste
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Omega S may interact with other medicines, diseased conditions or supplements you are using and can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Always discuss with your doctor or dietician if you are on other medication, herbal supplements, or OTC drugs.
Warning And Precaution:
Omega S should be used cautiously in:
- Skin Reactions
- Patients with liver and kidney disease
- This medicine is not recommended for Pregnant/Breastfeeding Women and Pediatric Population
- You should always inform your doctor about your medical records or history so that you can have best possible and adjusted regimen
Things To Remember:
- Drink plenty of water, follow the proper Diet plan and make an exercise Schedule for better effects
- Read the information written on the leaflet/insert carefully.
- You may need to check your blood parameters while taking it
- Keep out of reach and sight of the children
- Do not use already open, damaged or expired capsules
- Always consult your doctor if you have any doubt regarding dose, time and strength of the dosage form.
Omega S is prescribed for lowering the triglyceride levels which further helps in heart and other body problems and should be taken as instructed by your doctor. Do not exceed the limit of dosage. One capsule is sufficient for one adult per day.
Store the Omega S at cool temperature in clean and moisture free area. It must be protected from heat also. Make sure that the capsules are intact and not damaged.