Pangraf 5 Mg
USA Brand Name
Panacea Biotech, India
Pangraf 5 Mg Capsule (Tacrolimus)
What Is The Generic Name For Pangraf?
Tacrolimus is the generic version for Pangraf
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Pangraf 5 Mg (Tacrolimus)?
About Pangraf 5 Mg (Tacrolimus)
Pangraf 5 mg contains Tacrolimus as an active ingredient which is immunosuppressant used during Organ Transplantation and available at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores and given by doctor’s prescription only.
Panacea Biotech (India) is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Pangraf 5 mg.
Pangraf 5 mg contains Tacrolimus, 5 mg per capsule which is available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Pangraf 5 Mg (Tacrolimus)?
Pangraf 5 mg is used in the treatment of:
How Pangraf 5 Mg (Tacrolimus) Works?
Pangraf 5 mg containing Tacrolimus is an immunosuppressant that works by decreasing the activity of body's immune system.
Before You Use Pangraf 5 Mg (Tacrolimus):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Tacrolimus
- You do not take alcohol
- Your doctor knows about your Surgeries, Diseases, Pre- existing disease and Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Pangraf 5 Mg (Tacrolimus)?
- Avoid being close to people with cold, flu or other contagious illness as Pangraf (like all immunosuppressants) increases the risk of infection and certain cancers.
- Avoid ‘live vaccines’ (they may not work properly or protect you fully)
- Avoid the Capsule with high-fat meals such as olive oil, nuts & seeds (Brazil nuts), dark chocolate, butter and meat.
- Avoid taking alcohol or other non prescribed drugs
- You should avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Pangraf 5 Mg (Tacrolimus)?
You should not take Pangraf 5 mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have Liver/Kidney Dysfunctioning
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy to the Capsule
- Have any cancer or any autoimmune disease
- Have any Kidney/Liver Disease
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Are Pregnant/conceiving/Breastfeeding
Pangraf 5 mg contains Tacrolimus, which is used to prevent organ rejection after transplant. It is available in various strengths and substitutes and should be given on prescription only. You should consult your doctor for duration of dosage and frequency as age and immunity differs from person to person.
Adults are advised to take Pangraf 5 mg capsule at a fixed time with or without food as instructed by your Doctor. Try to take it regularly for better results.
How Much Of The Pangraf 5 Mg (Tacrolimus) to Be Used?
Pangraf 5 mg is available in various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores. Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Pangraf 5 mg.
How To Take The Pangraf 5 Mg (Tacrolimus)?
Pangraf 5 mg dose should be taken at a fixed time regularly with or without food or as directed by your doctor. Swallow the capsule as a whole with water without chewing or crushing it.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Pangraf 5 Mg (Tacrolimus)?
You are always advised to take Pangraf 5 mg as prescribed by your doctor. Do not stop using this medicine suddenly if you are feeling better. You are not advised to take it in a larger amount or for a longer time than recommended.
Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect any overdose symptoms.
You should try to take every dose of Pangraf 5 mg at a fixed time. A missed dose of Pangraf 5 mg should be taken as soon as you remember. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose but do not double the dose if you missed once.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Pangraf 5 Mg (Tacrolimus)?
- Abdominal pain
- Swelling of feet or lower legs
- Blurred vision
- Weight loss
- Acid or sour stomach
- Loss of strength
- Body pain
- Scaly skin
What Are The Common Drug Interactions?
Few medicines have been reported to interact with Pangraf 5 mg. It can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on other Medication or Beverages or Herbal Supplements. It interacts with the following medicines:
- Live vaccines
It may also interact with Disease conditions like:
Warning And Precaution:
Pangraf 5 mg can worsen the conditions like:
- Serious Infections
- Liver/ kidney Dysfunction
- It should be given cautiously in Pregnant and Breastfeeding women
- Always consult your doctor to get best possible treatment or replacements when you are suffering from all these conditions.
Things To Remember:
- Pangraf 5 mg offers many advantages over Cyclosporin. Better Survival Rates, Less frequent acute and chronic rejection, better absorption leading to earlier discharge from the hospital, fewer side effects and earlier weaning of most patients off corticosteroids doesn't cause Hirsutism or gum overgrowth.
- Your doctor must ask for routine Kidney function test to avoid kidney damage.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Always read the information written on the leaflet of medicine
Pangraf 5 mg should be taken as prescribed by your doctor. Always take the doses on time and regularly as per schedule. Do not stop in between even if you feel better.
Store the Pangraf 5 mg at room temperature in dark and dry place. Make sure the strip of the capsules should be intact and not damaged.