Peg-Adrim 50 Mg Injection
USA Brand Name
Peg-Adrim 50 Mg Injection (Doxorubicin Liposome)
What Is The Generic Name For Peg-Adrim 50 Mg Injection:
Doxorubicin Liposome is the generic version for Peg-Adrim 50 mg Injection
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Peg-Adrim 50 Mg Injection (Doxorubicin Liposome):
About Peg-Adrim 50 Mg Injection (Doxorubicin Liposome)
Peg-Adrim 50 mg Injection contains an active ingredient, Doxorubicin Liposome, which is used in the treatment of blood cancer. This medicine is available at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores & must be taken by doctor’s prescription only.
Fresenius Kabi India Pvt. Ltd. is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Peg-Adrim 50 mg Injection. It can be purchased from our online pharmacy.
Peg-Adrim 50 mg Injection contains an active ingredient, Doxorubicin Liposome, which is available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Peg-Adrim 50 Mg Injection (Doxorubicin Liposome):
Peg-Adrim 50 mg Injection is used in the treatment in following conditions:
- Blood Cancer
How Peg-Adrim 50 Mg Injection (Doxorubicin Liposome) Works:
Peg-Adrim 50 mg Injection has an active ingredient; Doxorubicin Liposome is an anti-cancer medication which works by damaging the genetic material (DNA) of the cancer cells and stops their growth and multiplication.
Before You Use Peg-Adrim 50 Mg Injection (Doxorubicin Liposome):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Doxorubicin Liposome
- You are not having any serious Disease
- Your doctor must know about your health history (about your Surgeries, all diseases, pre- existing disease & Medications, Supplements, Food Habits, etc.)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Peg-Adrim 50 Mg Injection (Doxorubicin Liposome):
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid driving
- You should avoid contact with anyone who has recently received a live vaccine
- You should avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Peg-Adrim 50 Mg Injection (Doxorubicin Liposome):
You should not take Peg-Adrim 50 mg Injection if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have Liver/ Kidney disease
- Are receiving live vaccine (such as measles, mumps, rubella and others)
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy to the Injection
- Have liver disease
- Have Diabetes
- Had your spleen removed due to Kaposi’s sarcoma
- Had history of heart problems or low production of blood cells from the bone marrow
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Have kidney disease
- Are Pregnant or Trying to Conceive
- Are Breastfeeding
Peg-Adrim 50 mg Injection contains an active ingredient, Doxorubicin Liposome, which is used in the treatment of blood cancer. This medicine is available in various strengths and substitutes & must be given on doctor’s prescription only. You should consult your doctor for dosage and time because age and severity of the disease differ from person to person and it can only be judged by your doctor.
Adults are advised to take Peg-Adrim 50 mg Injection at a fixed time with or without food as instructed by your Doctor. You must take this medicine regularly on time for better results.
How Much Of The Peg-Adrim 50 Mg Injection (Doxorubicin Liposome) to Be Used:
As Peg-Adrim 50 mg Injection is available in various strengths and substitutes, Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Peg-Adrim 50 mg Injection. Do not take the Injection on your own & for longer time than suggested by doctor.
How To Take The Peg-Adrim 50 Mg Injection (Doxorubicin Liposome):
Peg-Adrim 50 mg Injection should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor. Your doctor or nurse will give you Peg-Adrim 50 mg Injection. Kindly do not self administer this medicine.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Peg-Adrim 50 Mg Injection (Doxorubicin Liposome):
You are always advised to take Peg-Adrim 50 mg Injection as prescribed. Do not start/stop using this medicine yourself. Follow all the instructions given by your doctor. Do not take the Injection in smaller or larger amount or for longer than suggested by your doctor.
You must seek emergency medical attention and/ or contact your physician immediately in case of any overdose symptoms. Since Peg-Adrim 50 mg Injection is administered in the hospital or clinical setting by a qualified healthcare professional, the likelihood of an overdose is very low. However, emergency medical treatment will be initiated immediately by your doctor if they observe overdose symptoms.
The missed dosage of the medicine must be taken by the patient as soon as possible. It is strictly recommended to skip the missed dosage of the medicine if it is already time for your next scheduled dosage. You must not take double dosage of the medication to make up for the missed dosage. Since Peg-Adrim 50 mg Injection is administered by a qualified healthcare professional in the clinical or hospital setting, the likelihood of a missed dosage is very low.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Peg-Adrim 50 Mg Injection (Doxorubicin Liposome):
- Low blood platelets
- Decreased white blood cell count (neutrophils)
- Loss of appetite
- Anemia (low number of red blood cells)
- Stomatitis (Inflammation of the mouth)
- Painful blisters on hands and feet
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Few medicines have been reported to interact with Peg-Adrim 50 mg Injection. This can produce some unwanted effects and/ or cause your drug not to work properly. You must always tell your physician if you are taking other medication or Supplements so that well planned medication can be given. It interacts with the following medicines:
- Arsenic Trioxide
- BCG Vaccine
It can also interact with following disease condition:
Warning And Precaution:
Peg-Adrim 50 mg Injection can worsen the conditions like:
- Liver/kidney disease
- You must always consult your doctor immediately to get best possible treatment when you are suffering from any of the above mentioned conditions.
Things To Remember:
- Keep out of reach of children
- It is not recommended for use in children, adolescents and old age people
- You must perform blood count, heart/kidney /liver function tests before taking the therapy
- You must take precaution while taking this medicine as you may develop infection and bleeding episodes
- You must use effective method of contraception while using and after 12 months after your last treatment with Doxorubicin Liposome
- You must always read the information precisely written on the leaflet of medicine
- You must always consult with your doctor if you have any doubt related to dosage, time & strength of the medicine.
Peg-Adrim 50 mg Injection should be taken as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take this medicine for shorter or longer period than recommended by the Doctor.
Store the Peg-Adrim 50 mg Injection at room temperature in dark and dry place. Make sure the Injections are intact and not damaged while storing.