Pyzina 750 Mg
USA Brand Name
Pyzina 750 Mg (Pyrazinamide)
What Is The Generic Name For Pyzina?
Pyrazinamide is the generic version for Pyzina
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Pyzina 750 Mg (Pyrazinamide)?
About Pyzina 750 Mg (Pyrazinamide)
Pyzina 750 mg contains an active ingredient, Pyrazinamide, an antitubercular drug which is used in the treatment of Tuberculosis and available at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores and can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
Lupin (India) is one of the top leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Pyzina 750 mg.
Pyzina 750 mg contains an active ingredient, Pyrazinamide, 750 mg per tablet and present in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Pyzina 750 Mg (Pyrazinamide)?
Pyzina 750 mg is used in the treatment of Bacterial Infections:
How Pyzina 750 mg (Pyrazinamide) Works?
Pyzina 750 mg has Pyrazinamide which basically slows down the growth of the bacteria that causes Tuberculosis.
Before You Use Pyzina 750 mg (Pyrazinamide):
- Make sure that you do not take Alcohol
- Make sure that you do not take OTC medicines without prescriptions
- Make sure that your doctor knows about your medical history (Pre-existing Diseases, Surgeries, or Medication)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Pyzina 750 mg (Pyrazinamide)?
- You should not drive after taking this tablet
- You should avoid coffee, chocolate, tea, and food containing cocoa and caffeine
- Other Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Pyzina 750 mg (Pyrazinamide)?
You should not take Pyzina 750 mg if you:
- Have ever noticed allergy to Bactericidal Antibiotics
- Have flu and cold symptoms
- Have gout or inflammation in joints
- Have Diabetes
- Have any Liver/Kidney/Heart Disease
- Are pregnant or conceiving/Breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have allergy to the Pyrazinamide
- Have any Kidney/Liver Disease/Heart Disease
- Have Gout or other joint problems
- Are taking oral contraceptive medications (hormonal birth control pills) for birth control as your doctor may ask you to use other means of birth control (eg. condom, diaphragm with spermicide) to prevent pregnancy
- Are Pregnant or trying to conceive
- Are Breastfeeding
Pyzina 750 mg contains an active ingredient, Pyrazinamide (750 mg), used in the treatment of Tuberculosis. Pyzina 750 mg is available in various strengths and substitutes and should be given on prescription only. You should always consult your doctor before use and always ask for the frequency and dosage as age and severity of the disease differ from person to person.
Adults are advised to take Pyzina 750 mg at a fixed time, with food. This is not recommended for patients with liver Dysfunctioning and having acute gout.
How Much Of The Pyzina 750 mg (Pyrazinamide) to Be Used?
Pyzina 750 mg is available in various strengths at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores. Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Pyzina 750 mg.
How To Take The Pyzina 750 mg (Pyrazinamide)?
Pyzina 750 mg dose should be taken at a fixed time regularly probably with food or as directed by your doctor. Swallow the tablet as a whole with water. Do not try to chew and crush it.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Pyzina 750 mg (Pyrazinamide)?
You are always advised to take Pyzina 750 mg as prescribed by your doctor. Do not start/stop using this medicine yourself. Do not take it in smaller or larger amount or for longer than recommended.
Always contact your doctor immediately if you are suspecting the symptoms of an overdose. In case of emergency, seek nearby medical care.
You should try to take every dose of Pyzina 750 mg at a fixed time regularly. A missed dose can be taken as soon as you remember but Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Pyzina 750 mg (Pyrazinamide)?
- Joint Pain
- Loss of Appetite
- Unusual Tiredness and Weakness
- Yellow Colored Eyes or Skin/Jaundice
- Skin Rash
- Hepatitis (viral infection of liver)
- Increased liver enzymes
What Are The Common Drug Interactions?
Pyzina 750 mg can interact with some medicines taken parallel to it. These interactions may produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always inform your doctor if you are on other Medication, Beverages or Herbal Supplements. It usually interacts with the following medicines:
- Cholera Vaccine
Warning And Precaution:
Pyzina 750 mg is contraindicated in some conditions; hence it should be used cautiously in:
- Pregnant and Breastfeeding women
- Patients with liver and kidney Dysfunctioning
- Drug Resistance
- Always consult your doctor to get best possible treatment and dose adjustment for better results.
Things To Remember:
- You are advised to have regular monitoring of liver function (especially levels of enzymes Aspartate Transferase [AST] and Alanine Transferase [ALT]) and blood uric acid level.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Always read the information written on the leaflet of medicine.
- Always consult your doctor if you have any doubt regarding dose, time and strength of the Tablet.
Pyzina 750 mg should be taken as prescribed by your doctor. Do not stop taking this tablet before completion of the course.
Store the Pyzina 750 mg at room temperature in dark and dry place. Be sure that the strips of the tablets should be intact and are not damaged.