Ropark 0.5 Mg
USA Brand Name
Sun Pharma Laboratories, India
Ropark 0.5 Mg (Ropinirole)
What Is The Generic Name For Ropark 0.5 Mg:
Ropinirole is the generic version for Ropark 0.5 mg
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Ropark 0.5 mg (Ropinirole):
About Ropark 0.5 Mg (Ropinirole):
Ropark 0.5 mg contains an active ingredient, Ropinirole, a medicine which is used for the treatment of Parkinson’s Disease and Restless Leg Syndrome. You can buy it from all the leading pharmacy, drugstores and medical supply stores and can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
Sun Pharma Laboratories (India) is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Ropark 0.5 mg.
Ropark 0.5 mg contains an active ingredient, Ropinirole, 0.5 mg which is available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Ropark 0.5 Mg (Ropinirole):
Ropark 0.5 mg is used in the treatment of:
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Restless Leg Syndrome
How Ropark 0.5 Mg (Ropinirole) Works:
Ropark 0.5 mg has an active ingredient, Ropinirole. It basically increases the action of a chemical messenger (Dopamine) which is needed to control movement in the brain.
Before You Use Ropark 0.5 Mg (Ropinirole):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Ropinirole
- You do not take alcohol
- Your doctor knows about your Surgeries, Diseases, Pre-existing disease and Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Ropark 0.5 Mg (Ropinirole):
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid taking any antipsychotic medicine
- You should avoid Driving or Machine Operating Jobs
- You should strictly avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Ropark 0.5 Mg (Ropinirole):
You should avoid Ropark 0.5 mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Have serious Heart Problems/Mental Disorders
- Have Severe Liver/Kidney Impairment
- Have gone through any Surgical Procedure
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving
- You should always consult your doctor for suitable and effective treatment
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy to it
- Have any Intestinal/Stomach Disease
- Have Hallucinations (Seeing, Hearing or Feeling Non-Existent Things)
- Have Dyskinesia (Uncontrolled Limb Movement)
- Have Sleepiness or Sudden Episodes of Falling Asleep
- Have Vision Impairment
- Have Unusual Urges
- Have Psychosis (Comparable to Schizophrenia)
- Have Severe Heart or Blood Vessel Disease
- Have Any Kidney/Liver Disease
- Are Pregnant/Breastfeeding
- Are having other Diseases, Drugs or Therapies
Ropark 0.5 mg contains an active ingredient, Ropinirole, which is used in the treatment of Parkinson’s Disease and Restless Leg Syndrome. Ropark 0.5 mg is available in various strengths and substitutes and should be given on prescription only. You should always consult your doctor for the duration of dosage as age and severity of the disease differ from person to person.
Adults are advised to take Ropark 0.5 mg at a fixed time, with or without food. Do not consume larger or smaller amounts than Prescribed. It is not recommended for use in children or adolescents less than 18 years of age.
How Much Of The Ropark 0.5 Mg (Ropinirole) to Be Used:
Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Ropark 0.5 mg.
How To Take The Ropark 0.5 Mg (Ropinirole):
Ropark 0.5 mg dose should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor. You must swallow the tablet as a whole with water. Do not chew or crush it. It is better to take it with or without food.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Ropark 0.5 Mg (Ropinirole)
You are always advised to take Ropark 0.5 mg as prescribed by your doctor. You are not advised to take it in a large amount or for a longer time than recommended.
Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect an Overdose.
A missed dose of Ropark 0.5 mg should be taken as soon as you remember. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not double the dose for next time if you missed once.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Ropark 0.5 Mg (Ropinirole)
- Dry Mouth
- Peripheral Edema
- Change in Taste
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Few medicines have been reported to interact with Ropark 0.5 mg which can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on Vitamins, other Drugs or Herbal Supplements. It interacts with the following medicines:
- Sodium Oxybate
Warning And Precaution:
Ropark 0.5 mg should be used very cautiously in:
- Impaired Liver/Renal Function
- Heart Problems
- Mental Disorders
- Unusual urges like Intense Sexual Urge or Urge for Gambling
- Always consult your doctor to get the best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in the above conditions.
Things To Remember:
- Seek medical attention if you notice changes in behavior (such as unusual urges or craving to behave in a certain manner, impulsive urge to behave in a manner harmful to other/self, mania or delirium)
- Keep out of reach of children
- Never miss contacting your doctor if you have any doubt regarding dose, time, and strength of the Tablet
Do not stop Ropark 0.5 mg abruptly or do not take it for longer than recommended by your physician
Store the Ropark 0.5 mg at room temperature in dark and dry place. Make sure the strip of the tablets should be intact and not damaged.