Seroflo Multi Haler 50 Mcg+100 Mcg
USA Brand Name
Advair Multi Haler
Salmeterol + Fluticasone Propionate
Seroflo Multihaler (50 Mcg + 100 Mcg) (Salmeterol+Fluticasone Propionate)
What Is The Generic Name For Seroflo Multihaler (50 Mcg+100 Mcg):
Salmeterol+Fluticasone Propionate is the generic version for Seroflo Multihaler
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Seroflo Multihaler (50 Mcg + 100 Mcg) (Salmeterol+Fluticasone Propionate):
- Advair Multihaler
About The Seroflo Multihaler (50 Mcg + 100 Mcg) (Salmeterol+Fluticasone Propionate):
Seroflo Multihaler contains active ingredients, Salmeterol (50 mcg) and Fluticasone Propionate (100 mcg), used in the treatment of Asthma, Allergic Conditions and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder. You may find it at all the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores and medical supply stores and can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
GlaxoSmithKline (India) is one of the top leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Salmeterol + Fluticasone Propionate.
Seroflo Multihaler contains active ingredients, Salmeterol (50 mcg) and Fluticasone Propionate (100 mcg) which is available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Seroflo Multihaler (50 Mcg + 50 Mcg) (Salmeterol+Fluticasone Propionate):
Seroflo Multihaler is used in the treatment of:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Lungs Inflammation
- Constriction of Airways
How Seroflo Multihaler (50 Mcg + 50 Mcg) (Salmeterol+Fluticasone Propionate) Works:
Seroflo Multihaler (50 mcg + 100 mcg) is consisting of:
Salmeterol (a Beta2-adrenergic agonist) acts on airway smooth muscle resulting in muscle relaxation which prevents Bronchoconstriction and makes breathing easier.
Fluticasone Propionate (an anticholinergic) basically decreases the activity of acetylcholine in the lung which relaxes and opens the air passages to make breathing easier.
Before You Use Seroflo Multihaler (50 Mcg + 100 Mcg) (Salmeterol+Fluticasone Propionate):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Salbutamol and Anticholinergics
- You are not taking the medicines without prescriptions or without in knowledge of your doctor
- Your doctor knows about your Surgeries, Diseases, Pre-existing disease and Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Seroflo Multihaler (50 Mcg + 100 Mcg) (Salmeterol+Fluticasone Propionate):
- You should avoid the Alcohol and other drugs
- Avoid driving and activities that require your alertness
- You should strictly avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions as these may react with Seroflo Multihaler.
When Not To Use Seroflo Multihaler (50 Mcg + 50 Mcg) (Salmeterol+Fluticasone Propionate):
You should avoid this inhaler if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Are near a flame or source of heat as the inhaler may explode at high temperatures
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
- Have any Heart Problem
- Have Hypertension
- Have Eye Problems
- Have Hypokalemia as it also decreases the potassium Levels
- Have Thyroid Dysfunctioning
- Are taking medicines which can react with it
- Always discuss your medications with your doctor especially when you are going to take some new medicines
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Are Allergic to the Inhaler or any of its contents
- Have Allergic Conditions like Urticaria, Skin Allergy, Angioedema, etc.
- Have Heart Problems like Chest Pain and Irregular Heartbeats
- Have Hypertension
- Have discomfort/pain in the eye, blurred vision, visual halos or colored images in association with red eyes and corneal swelling (Glaucoma)
- Have Low Potassium Levels or using medicines like Aminophylline, Theophylline, Diuretics, and Corticosteroids as they together decrease the potassium levels
- Are Pregnant/Breastfeeding
- Are having any other Disease, Surgeries or you are on other medications
Seroflo Multihaler contains active ingredients, Salmeterol (50 mcg) and Fluticasone Propionate (100 mcg), used in the treatment of Asthma and other Allergic Conditions. Inhalers are prescription only dosae form and may be available in various strengths and substitutes. Always consult your doctor for the frequency of dose as age and severity of the disease differ in each patient.
Adults and Children are advised to take Seroflo Multihaler at a fixed time, preferably suggested by the doctor. It should be used cautiously in pregnant and breastfeeding women.
How Much Of The Seroflo Multihaler (50 Mcg + 100 Mcg) (Salmeterol+Fluticasone Propionate) to Be Used:
You should inhale 2 puffs four times a day. Moreover, Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s instructions for the dosage and usage
If you need to take more medicine content than prescribed; it means you have a serious problem and you need to consult your doctor immediately
How To Take The Seroflo Multihaler (50 Mcg + 100 Mcg) (Salmeterol+Fluticasone Propionate):
Shake the Seroflo Multihaler properly before use. Press down the inhaler once to release the medication, breathing in the medication from mouth, and hold your breath atleast for 10 seconds. You should repeat inhaling until you have inhaled the number of puffs suggested by your doctor. Rinse your mouth thoroughly with water afterwards and spit it out to prevent your mouth from any type of infection.
For How Long Should You Use Seroflo Multihaler (50 Mcg + 100 Mcg) (Salmeterol+Fluticasone Propionate)
You are always advised to use Seroflo Multihaler for as long as your doctor has prescribed.
Contact your doctor immediately or rush to the nearby hospital for an emergency if you are suspecting overdose symptoms like chest pain, swelling, broncospasm, stuffy nose, allergy, upset stomach, etc.
Do not share your medicine with anyone in your circle or with people who have similar symptoms. Let them visit the doctor to get best possible treatment to the relevant disease.
A missed dose of Inhaler should be taken as soon as you remember. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not double the dose for next time if you missed once.
What Are The Side Effects Of Seroflo Multihaler (50 Mcg + 100 Mcg) (Salmeterol+Fluticasone Propionate)
- Bronchospasm (Wheezing, Chest Tightness, Trouble Breathing)
- Chest Pain(Angina)
- Uneven Heart Beats
- Swelling of Ankles or Feet
- Pain or Burning With Urination
- Increased Blood Pressure
- Sleeping Problems (Insomnia)
- Hoarseness/Sore Throat
- Runny or Stuffy Nose
- Dry Mouth/Unusual Taste in Your Mouth
- Numbness or Tingly Feeling
- Upset Stomach (Diarrhea/Constipation)
- Blurred Vision
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Few medicines may interact with Seroflo which can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Always tell your doctor if you are on any Vitamins, other Drugs or Herbal Supplements. It may react with few drugs below:
- Anticholinergic Agents
Warning And Precaution:
Seroflo Multihaler (50 mcg + 100 mcg) should not be used in:
- Eclampsia and Severe Pre-Eclampsia Intrauterine Infection
- Intrauterine Foetal Death
- Prostatic Hyperplasia
It should be used very cautiously in:
- Heart Disease or Disorders
- Eye Disorders (Glaucoma, Blurred Vision, Etc)
- Low Potassium Levels
- It is not recommended for pregnant/Breastfeeding women without consultation with doctor
- Always consult your doctor to get best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in medical conditions. Do not stop the medicine even if you feel better; let your doctor decide it.
Things To Remember:
- Keep out of reach of children
- Monitor your Potassium Levels especially if you taking Diuretics, Aminophylline, Theophylline, Corticosteroids, etc.
- Regularly wipe the mouthpiece of Inhaler with a fibre-free tissue/cloth.
- Always put the cap on Inhaler after use
- Always consult your doctor if you have any doubt related to dose, time, and strength of the tablet
- Do not use Seroflo Multihaler until recommended by your physician
- It is very important to check the label for the usage directions. Do not use expired product.
- Read the information on insert carefully and do not use expired product.
Store the Seroflo Multihaler (50 mcg+ 100 mcg) at the cool temperature in clean, dark and dry place. Do not refrigerate it.