International Brand Name
About the brand
Suhagra 25 is marketed globally by Cipla laboratories.
About the drug
An active ingredient in Suhagra 25 is Sildenafil citrate.
Sildenafil citrate is used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction (inadequate penile erection during sexual activity), pulmonary hypertension (high pressure in blood vessels of lungs), benign prostatic hyperplasia (enlarged prostate).
Manufacturer of Suhagra 25
Suhagra 25 having 25 mg of sildenafil citrate is manufactured by Cipla laboratories. It is mainly marketed and supplied by the company and its associates in India.
Suhagra 25 having 25 mg of Sildenafil citrate.
International Brands Equivalent to Sildenafil citrate the salt in Suhagra 25
Viagra is the International brand equivalent to Suhagra 25.
Use of Sildenafil citrate the salt in Suhagra 25
- It is used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED).
- In men, it is used to treat the signs of an enlarged prostate.
- It is used to treat raised pressure in the lungs.
- It may be given to you for other reasons. Talk with the doctor.
Erectile dysfunction: It is a medical condition, in which, proper erection of penis is a problem. Men are not able to erect their penis even during sexual stimulation. This leads to impotency. Suhagra 25 helps in relaxing the veins and arteries in penis region leading to perfect erection before sexual activity and thus increase the satisfaction level during sexual intercourse
Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: It is a condition in which there is a raised pressure in your lungs. Suhagra 25 relaxes blood vessels in the lungs leads to lowering of blood pressure.
Benign prostatic hyperplasia: it is a condition in which your prostate gland is enlarged. Suhagra 25 improves the blood flow to the prostate and relaxes the muscles in prostate and bladder and thus help in relieving urinary symptoms.
Usually, a high dose is used for Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension than the other two indications.
How Suhagra 25 works?
Suhagra 25 having Sildenafil citrate works by inhibiting the phosphodiesterase type 5 in the body. Thus it stops the degradation of cGMP( Cyclic guanosine monophosphate). Availability of cGMP helps relax the veins in penis region and thus helps in erection when there is need for sexual activity or sexual stimulation.
Inhibition of phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE-5) in smooth muscle of pulmonary blood vessels results in its relaxation of and it helps to reduce the pressure in your lungs.
How to take Suhagra 25?
Suhagra 25 having salt Sildenafil citrate shall be taken before 1 hour of sexual intercourse with a glass of water. More information will be directed by your doctor. Hence consult your doctor before having Suhagra 25.
Sildenafil citrate the active salt in Suhagra 25 is to be taken usually in a dosage which ranges from 25 mg to 100 mg. More specific dose will be directed by your doctor. Hence, do not take Suhagra 25 without consulting with your doctor.
How long Suhagra 25 should be continued?
Suhagra 25 having sildenafil citrate is need to basis medicine. Consult your doctor regarding the intake and stoppage of the drug. Do not take a decision on your own. Consult a doctor for each possible step.
Dose of Suhagra 25 missed?
The possible chances of missing the dose of the drug is minimal, however, consult your doctor regarding the same. The drug is mainly taken before the actual sexual intercourse; hence missing the dose is rare.
Drug interaction with Sildenafil citrate the salt in Suhagra 25
Nitrates (Isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, nitroglycerin) generally react with Sildenafil citrate, the salt present in Suhagra 25.
Tell your doctor
- If you are taking any of these drugs: Itraconazole or ketoconazole, riociguat, or ritonavir, rifampin.
- If you are taking another brand that has the same active ingredient (sildenafil citrate)
- If you are taking another drug in the same class as of sildenafil citrate (eg: tadalafil)
- If you are taking any of these drugs-alfuzosin, doxazosin, silodosin, tamsulosin, terazosin
When not to take Suhagra 25?
Do not take Suhagra 25 if you have allergic reactions with the salt or excipients.
Adverse Effects / Side effects of Suhagra 25
Some patients may have allergic reactions. Inform your doctor if you have any signs of allergic reaction like rash, itching, red-swollen skin, fever, trouble breathing, swollen face etc.
- Chest pain or pressure
- A fast heartbeat or a heartbeat that does not feel normal.
- Dizziness or passing out.
- Severe headache.
- Weakness on one side of the body, trouble speaking or thinking, loss of balance, drooping on one side of the face, or blurred eyesight.
- Change in eyesight.
- Loss of eyesight.
- Hearing loss or change in hearing
- Ringing in ears.
- Very bad muscle pain, back pain, soreness, or weakness.
- If you have a painful erection (hard penis) or an erection that lasts for longer than 4 hours, then call your doctor immediately. It should be treated properly otherwise it may cause lasting sex problems.
Overdose Effects of Sildenafil citrate the salt in Suhagra 25
Possible effects of overdosage depend upon person to person. However, the effects include painful and prolonged erection. Also, it can result in dizziness and discomfort. Consult your doctor immediately if you are having any of these effects.
General information and precautions
Tell your doctor;
- If you have an allergy to sildenafil citrate or excipients in the formulation.
- If you are allergic to drugs like sildenafil (eg: tadalafil) or to any other drugs or foods.( Inform your doctor if you have any signs of allergic reaction like rash, itching, red-swollen skin, fever, trouble breathing, swollen face etc.)
- If you have kidney disease or liver disease.
- If you had a heart attack within the last 90 days.
- If you have chest pain during sex, heart failure, an abnormal heartbeat, high or low blood pressure, or a stroke within the last 6 months.
- Older people (65 or older) may have more side effects. So use this drug with care.
- If you are, use this drug with care. You could have more side effects.
|Item Condition||Price Currency||MPN||Product Id||PriceValidUntil|
Frequently Asked Question
Q1. What are generic medicines?Generic medicines are the medicines that have the same active ingredients as that of the brand medicines but differ in inactive ingredients (ingredients that are used for coloring, preservation, etc.). Generics have the same side-effects, treatment, precautions, and dosage as that of the brand medicine. They are approved by WHO.
Q2. Why are generic medicines cheaper and are they safe to use?Generic medicines are cheap because they do not involve the cost of marketing, advertisement, promotion, attractive packaging, etc. All the brand medicines spend a lot of money on the aforementioned processes and the final cost is added to the products cost. Generic medicines are exclusive of this cost. These medicines are approved by WHO and completely safe to use.
Q3. Is a prescription compulsory to place an order at Cheap Medicine Shop?Ans. Cheap Medicine Shop does not entertain the sale on any medicine online in the absence of a legitimate prescription certified by a doctor. The order stands cancel on the failure to submit the prescription within fifteen days from the date of placing the order.
Q4. How long does the delivery of the order take?Ans. We promise you to deliver the order at your doorstep within 15 days in the US and 3 to 4 weeks for other countries, from the date of confirmation of the order.