Suhagra 25 Mg
USA Brand Name
What is Suhagra 25 mg?
Suhagra 25 mg is specially formulated for treating Impotence or Erectile Dysfunction (ED) in men.
The active component in Suhagra tablets is Sildenafil Citrate, which works by enhancing the circulation of blood in the penile area.
This enhanced blood circulation aids a male get and keeping an erection.
Cipla Limited manufactures Suhagra in several strengths.
The 25 mg variant of Suhagra is primarily used in the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction.
ED, generally known as Impotence, is an inability in men who have difficulty attaining a firm erection.
Consumption of Suhagra pills helps in getting a firm erection in men. Hence, treating the condition.
The salt, Sildenafil, is also used to treat Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH), which is a type of high blood pressure.
How does Suhagra work?
Suhagra tablets are responsible for inhibiting Phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) enzymes.
This blocking of PDE5 is further responsible for boosting the amount of Cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate (cGMP), which helps in dilating smooth muscles in the penis.
Therefore, this process enhances blood flow in the penile region, resulting in an erection.
Also, remember in order to get an erection, the occurrence of sexual arousal is a must.
Take this medicine only when prescribed by a doctor. It is essential to follow the instructions given by them.
Although, it is recommended not to consume more than one pill a day as it can lead to overdose.
Swallow the Suhagra Sildenafil tablet with a glassful of water without chewing or breaking it.
It is advisable to take this drug 30 minutes to 60 minutes before performing sexual intercourse.
As mentioned above, Suhagra pills are manufactured in several strengths, such as:
Things to remember
- Individuals allergic to Sildenafil Citrate should not consume this drug
- This medicine is not composed to be consumed by males under 18 and women
- Ensure not to engage in stressful work after taking this Suhagra as it can cause dizziness
- It is recommended not to drink beverages like alcohol and grapefruit juice while consuming this medication
- High-fat meals should also be avoided as they can reduce the effectiveness of this 25 mg Sildenafil tablet
You might experience some common to rare side effects after consuming this Sildenafil 25 mg tablet, such as:
- Difficulty in sleeping
- Pain in the eyes
- Painful urination
- Pain in the muscles
- Bleeding nose
- Burning or tingling sensation in the skin
Taking two or more pills simultaneously can cause some side effects. Therefore, it is better to avoid:
- Nitrate medication
- Prostate disorder and high blood pressure medications
- HIV/AIDS treating drugs
- Antifungal and antibiotic medicines
- Any other ED or PAH treating pills
Declare your medical history to your doctor before consuming this 25 mg Sildenafil tablet. Suhagra should not if consumed if you have:
- Cardiovascular diseases or disorders
- Low or high blood pressure
- Stomach ulcer
- Liver and kidney diseases
- Blood cell disorders like Leukemia, Sickle Cell Anemia, and Multiple Myeloma
- Pulmonary Veno-Occlusive disease
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Peyronie's disease (penis deformation due to scar tissue)
The 25 mg Suhagra pills should be kept under 30 degrees Celsius away from light, moisture, and heat.
How long does it take for Suhagra 25 mg to work?
The 25 mg strength of Suhagra takes up to 30 minutes to 60 minutes to work. However, it also depends on the health of an individual.
Can normal people take Suhagra tablets?
Suhagra is specially composed for men who have Impotence or Erectile Dysfunction. Hence, you should not consume it if you do not have ED.
And if you are suffering from ED, consult your doctor and then take medicine.
Can I take this Sildenafil pill twice a day to multiply its effects?
No, you should not consume more than one pill daily as it can result in an overdose.
Follow the amount of dosage advised by your doctor.