Suhagra Force 50 Mg
USA Brand Name
Super P Force
Sildenafil + Dapoxetine
Cipla Pharma, India
Suhagra Force 50 (Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride)
What Is The Generic Name For Suhagra Force 50
Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride is the generic version for Suhagra Force 50
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Suhagra Force 50 (Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride):
- Super P Force
About Suhagra Force 50:
Suhagra Force 50 tablet is used to treat Erectile Dysfunction and Premature Ejaculation. These tablets contain Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride, as active ingredients. You may purchase this tablet from any of the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores and medical supply stores on doctor’s prescription.
Cipla Pharma, India is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Suhagra Force 50.
Suhagra Force 50 contains an active ingredient, Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride Per tablet which is available in the various other strengths and other substitutes at all the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Suhagra Force 50 (Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride):
Suhagra Force 50 is used in:
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Premature Ejaculation
How Suhagra Force 50 (Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride) Works:
Sildenafil Citrate is a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor which is an active ingredient in Suhagra Force 50 tablet which basically works in Erectile Dysfunctioning by increasing blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscle in penile blood vessels in men.
Dapoxetine hydrochloride is a Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor which is used in treating premature ejaculation.
Before You Use Suhagra Force 50 (Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride
- You do not take alcohol
- Your doctor knows about your Pre-existing diseases, surgeries, Medications, Food Habits, Herbal Supplements, vitamins, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Suhagra Force 50 (Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride):
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- Avoid Smoking
- Avoid Driving or Machine Operating Jobs which needs your alertness
- Strictly avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Suhagra Force 50 (Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride):
You should avoid Suhagra Force 50 if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Have any heart-related problem or blood pressure issue
- Are a female or children
- Always consult your doctor or suitable and effective treatment
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Are Pregnant
- Are taking Nitrates
- Ever had a Heart Attack/Stroke/ Low Blood Pressure
- Have Severe Liver/ Kidney Disease
- You have observed a decrease in Hearing and/ Loss of Vision
- Are having other Diseases, Drugs or Therapies
Suhagra Force 50 is used for the treatment of Erectile Dysfunctioning and it is the prescription based drug that may be available in various strengths and other substitutes. You must always ask your doctor about its usage, dosage, frequency, and duration as age and severity of the condition differ from patient to patient.
Patients are advised to take Suhagra Force 50 at a fixed time, preferably with food to avoid stomach upset. It is not recommended for females and pediatrics and adolescents of both groups.
How Much Of The Suhagra Force 50 (Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride) to Be Used:
Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Suhagra. Generally, one tablet per day, one hour before the intercourse is enough in combating your health issue.
How To Take The Suhagra Force 50 (Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride):
Suhagra Force 50 dose should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor. Swallow the tablet with water without chewing or crushing it. It is always advised to take it with food to avoid stomach upset.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Suhagra Force 50 (Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride)
You are always advised to take Suhagra Force 50 as prescribed by your doctor. You are advised to avoid taking this medicine in a large amount or for a longer time than recommended.
Contact your doctor or reach nearby medical facility if you are suspecting the overdose symptoms.
Do not share your medicine with anyone nearby you in any case. Taking medicine without a doctor’s prescription may cause serious side effects.
A missed dose of Suhagra Force 50 should be taken as soon as you remember. Do not double the dosage for next time if you missed once. Multiple doses at the same time can cause harmful effects.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Suhagra Force 50 (Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride)
- Bloody Nose
- Burning, Numbness, Tingling in the Arms and Feet
- Prolonged and Painful Erection
- Bloody and Cloudy Urine
- Changes in Vision
- Sensitivity to Light
- Painful Urination
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Suhagra Force 50 may interact with other medications or supplements you are taking and can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Hence, you must tell your doctor if you are on any Vitamins, Herbal or other OTC Drugs Supplements. It interacts with the following medicines:
- Atazanavir, Ritonavir
- Nitric oxide
It interacts with diseased conditions like:
- Cardiovascular disease
- Kidney disease
Warning And Precaution:
Suhagra Force 50 should be used very cautiously in:
- Blood pressure-lowering medications (Antihypertensives)
- In the patients having Penile deformity or having Painful Erection lasting for more than 4 hours
- In patients who are taking treatment with Monoamine oxidase inhibitors
- In the case of Surgery including Dental Procedures or others
- In case of eye problems
- It is not recommended for females and children Population.
- You must discuss with your doctor about all your diseases or medications to get the best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in the above conditions.
Things To Remember:
- Keep out of reach and sight of the children and pets
- Call your doctor if you have any doubt related to the dosage, time, and strength of the tablet
Do not stop taking Suhagra Force 50 in between the course or do not take it for longer than recommended by your physician.
Store the Suhagra Force 50 at room temperature in dark, clean and dry place. Make sure that the tablets should be intact and are not damaged before purchasing.