Sustimax 30/50 Mg
USA Brand Name
Dapoxetine and Sildenafil
Dapoxetine and Sildenafil
Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Sustimax (30+50) Mg (Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride)
What Is The Generic Name For Sustimax
Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride is the generic version for Sustimax
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Sustimax (30+50) mg (Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride):
Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride
About Sustimax (30+50) Mg (Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride):
Sustimax (30+50) mg is used in the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction and Premature Ejaculation containing an active ingredient Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride, 160 mg per tablet. You may buy this tablet from any of the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd. is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Sustimax (30+50) mg.
Sustimax (30+50) mg contains an active ingredient, Sildenafil Citrate 50 mg and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride 30 mg per tablet which is available in the various other strengths and other substitutes at all the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Sustimax (30+50) Mg (Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride):
Sustimax (30+50) mg is used in:
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Premature Ejaculation
How Sustimax (30+50) Mg (Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride) Works:
Sildenafil Citrate is a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor which is an active ingredient in Sustimax (30+50) mg tablet which basically works in Erectile Dysfunctioning by increasing blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscle in penile blood vessels in men.
Dapoxetine hydrochloride is a Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor which is used in treating premature ejaculation.
Before You Use Sustimax (30+50) Mg (Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride
- You do not take alcohol
- Your doctor knows about your Pre-existing diseases, surgeries, Medications, Food Habits, Herbal Supplements, vitamins, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Sustimax (30+50) Mg (Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride):
You should avoid taking alcohol
- Avoid Smoking
- Avoid Driving or Machine Operating Jobs which needs your alertness
- Strictly avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Sustimax (30+50) Mg (Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride):
You should avoid Sustimax (30+50) mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Have any heart-related problem or blood pressure issue
- Are a female or children
- Always consult your doctor or suitable and effective treatment
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Are Pregnant
- Are taking Nitrates
- Ever had a Stroke/ Heart Attack/ Low Blood Pressure
- Have Severe Liver/ Kidney Disease
- You have observed a sudden decrease in Hearing and/ Loss of Vision
- Are having other Diseases, Drugs or Therapies
Sustimax (30+50) mg containing the active ingredients, Sildenafil Citrate, and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride is used in the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction and premature ejaculation. Sustimax (30+50) mg is the prescription based drug and may be available in various strengths and other substitutes. You must always ask your doctor about its usage, dosage, frequency, and duration as age and severity of the condition differ from patient to patient.
Patients are advised to take Sustimax (30+50) mg at a fixed time, preferably with food to avoid stomach upset. It is not recommended for females and pediatrics and adolescents of both the groups.
How Much Of The Sustimax (30+50) Mg (Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride) to Be Used:
Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Sustimax (30+50) mg. Generally, one tablet per day, one hour before the intercourse is helpful in combating your health issue.
How To Take The Sustimax (30+50) Mg (Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride):
Sustimax (30+50) mg dose should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor. Swallow the tablet as a whole with water without chewing or crushing it. It is always better to take it with food to avoid stomach upset.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Sustimax (30+50) Mg (Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride)
You are always advised to take Sustimax (30+50) mg as prescribed by your doctor. You are not advised to take this medicine in a large amount or for a longer time than recommended.
Contact your doctor or reach nearby medical facility immediately if you are suspecting the overdose symptoms.
Do not share your medicine with anyone nearby you in any case. Taking medicine without a doctor’s prescription may cause serious side effects.
A missed dose of Sustimax (30+50) mg should be taken as soon as you remember. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not double the dose for next time if you missed once. Multiple doses at the same time can cause fatal effects.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Sustimax (30+50) Mg (Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride)
- Bloody Nose
- Burning, Numbness, Tingling in the Arms and Feet
- Prolonged and Painful Erection
- Bloody and Cloudy Urine
- Changes in Vision
- Sensitivity to Light
- Painful Urination
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Sustimax (30+50) mg may interact with other medicine or supplements you are taking and can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Hence, you must tell your doctor if you are on any Vitamins, other OTC Drugs or Herbal Supplements. It interacts with the following medicines:
- Atazanavir, Ritonavir
- Nitric oxide
It interacts with diseased conditions like:
- Cardiovascular disease
- Kidney disease
Warning And Precaution:
Sustimax (30+50) mg should be used very cautiously in:
- Blood pressure lowering medications (Antihypertensives)
- In the patients who have any Physical Deformity of the Penis or had Painful Erection lasting for more than 4 hours
- In patients who are taking treatment with Monoamine oxidase inhibitors
- In the case of Surgery including Dental Procedures or others
- In case of eye problems
- It is not recommended for females and Pediatric Population.
- You must discuss with your doctor about all your diseases or medications to get the best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in the above conditions.
Things To Remember:
- Keep out of reach and sight of the children and pets
- Call your doctor if you have any doubt related to the dose, time, and strength of the tablet
Do not stop taking Sustimax (30+50) mg in between the course or do not take it for longer than recommended by your physician.
Store the Sustimax (30+50) mg at room temperature in dark, clean and dry place. Make sure that the tablets should be intact and are not damaged before purchasing.