Tear Drops 10 ml
USA Brand Name
Sun Pharma Laboratories, India
Tear Drops 10 Ml (Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium)
What Is The Generic Name For Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium?
Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium is the generic version for Tear Drops
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Tear Drops 10 Ml (Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium)?
- Tear Drops
About Tear Drops Eye Drops (Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium):
Tear Drops 10 ml contains an active ingredient, Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium, which is used in the treatment of Conjunctivitis. You may buy it from all the leading online pharmacy Stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores but can be given on doctor’s prescription only.
- Eye Drops
Sun Pharma Laboratories (India) is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Tear Drops.
Tear Drops contains an active ingredient, Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium 0.5% w/v, in a 10 ml vial which may be available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Tear Drops 10 Ml (Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium)?
Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium is used in the treatment of:
- Eye Dryness
- Eye Irritation
How Tear Drops Eye Drops 10 Ml (Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium) Works?
Tear Drops 10 ml is consisting of Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium which basically moistens the eye providing lubrication to the eye and avoiding the dryness and irritation.
Before You Use Tear Drops Eye Drops 10 Ml (Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium
- You are not using contact lenses
- Your doctor knows about your Surgeries, Diseases, Pre-existing disease and Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Tear Drops Eye Drops 10 Ml (Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium)?
- Avoid using Contact Lenses 15 min prior to or after its use
- Avoid Driving or any other important activity as it may cause blurred vision for sometime
- Avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
- Avoid the use of another eye drop within 10-15 min of its use
When Not To Use Tear Drops Eye Drops 10 Ml (Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium)?
You should avoid Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Have redness, swelling or inflammation in eyes
- Have gone through any Eye Surgery
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Are Allergic to Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium
- Have any pressure problem inside the eye (Glaucoma)
- Are taking other medicines for eye only
- Have redness, swelling, itching or other severe inflammation in the eye.
- Have gone through any Eye Surgery
- Are having infection which is getting worse even after using the Eye Drops
Tear Drops Eye Drops 10 ml contains an active ingredient, Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium, which is used in the treatment of dryness of the eye. You should always consult your doctor for the frequency and dose as age and severity of the disease differ from person to person.
Patients are advised to take Tear Drops Eye Drops 10 ml at a fixed time, preferably in morning and evening time or prescribed by your doctor.
How Much Of The Tear Drops Eye Drops 10 Ml (Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium) to Be Used?
Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium. It is better to take one drop each eye at one time.
How To Take The Tear Drops 10 Ml (Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium)?
Tear Drops 10 ml should be taken at a fixed time once or twice a day as directed by your doctor. You may take it by holding the dropper close to the eye/ear without touching it. Then, gently squeeze the dropper and place the medicine inside the lower eyelid/ear. Wipe off the extra Liquid with a Clean/ Tissue.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Tear Drops 10 Ml (Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium)?
You are always advised to use the eye drops as prescribed by your doctor. You are not advised to take it in a large amount or for a longer time than recommended.
Rinse your eyes thoroughly in case of any irritation or severe symptom of inflammation and contact your doctor immediately if you are suspecting an Overdose.
A missed dose of the Eye Drops should be taken as soon as you remember. Skip the dose you missed if it is the time for the next dose. Do not take multiple doses next time to make up the missed dose.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Tear Drops 10 Ml?
- Stinging in Eyes
- Blurred Vision
- Eye discharge
- Eye pain
- Foreign body sensation in eyes
- Increased production of tears
- Eye redness
- Visual impairment
What Are The Common Drug Interactions?
Few medicines may interact with Tear Drops Eye Drops which can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on Vitamins, other Drugs or Herbal Supplements so that a well planned medication can be followed. Tell your doctor about the eye drops you are using other than Tear Drops Eye Drops.
Warning And Precaution:
Tear Drops 10 ml should be used very cautiously in:
- Blurred Vision
- Eye Surgeries
- Babies or Children
- Eye disorders or inflammation
- Always consult your doctor to get best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in the above conditions.
Things To Remember:
- Do not touch tip of the Eye Drop while using it and use it within a month once opened
- You should not take part in activities that require proper and clear vision until you are sure you can perform such activities safely as your vision may be temporarily blurred or unstable after administering the eye drops
- Keep 5-10 min interval between two eye drops if you are using multiple eye drops at the same time
- Clean your hands and eyes before using the Eye Drops. Try to keep container contamination free.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Always consult your doctor if you have any doubt regarding dose, time, and strength of the Tablet
Use Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium as long as your doctor has suggested using it. Do not touch its tip to eyelid or to your hand to avoid contamination.
Store it at room temperature in clean and dry place. Do not freeze it.