Triolmezest 40 Tablet
USA Brand Name
40mg + 5mg + 12.5mg
Olmesartan Medoximil (40Mg) + Amlodipine (5Mg) + Hydrochlorothiazide (12.5Mg)
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Triolmezest 40 Tablet (Olmesartan Medoximil, Amlodipine & Hydrochlorothiazide)
What Is The Generic Name For Triolmezest 40 Tablet:
Olmesartan Medoximil, Amlodipine & Hydrochlorothiazide is the generic version for Triolmezest 40 Tablet
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Triolmezest 40 Tablet (Olmesartan Medoximil, Amlodipine & Hydrochlorothiazide):
About Triolmezest 40 Tablet (Olmesartan Medoximil, Amlodipine & Hydrochlorothiazide)
Triolmezest 40 Tablet contains three active ingredients, Olmesartan Medoximil, Amlodipine & Hydrochlorothiazide, which is used to treat hypertension (high blood pressure). This medicine is a combination of medicines which helps to control blood pressure when a single medication is not effective. This medicine also helps to reduce chances of future heart attack & stroke. Hypertension is a situation in which the blood vessels have steadily raised pressure. Blood pressure is one of the key signs of life. It is the pressure exerted by the blood against the walls of the blood vessels. In case of hypertension, the blood exerts the increased pressure on the walls of the vessels. Therefore, this condition is also called high blood pressure. Blood pressure is measured in millimeters of mercury (mmHg) & expressed as systolic/diastolic blood pressure. This medicine is obtainable at all the leading primary pharmacy, drugstores, & medical supply stores easily but it must be taken strictly on doctor’s prescription only.
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. is the primary pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Triolmezest 40 Tablet.
Triolmezest 40 Tablet contains three active constituents, Olmesartan Medoximil (40 mg), Amlodipine (5 mg) & Hydrochlorothiazide (12.5 mg). This medicine is obtainable in other substitutes at all the leading primary online pharmacy, drugstores, & medical supply stores easily.
What Are The Uses Of The Triolmezest 40 Tablet (Olmesartan Medoximil, Amlodipine & Hydrochlorothiazide):
Triolmezest 40 Tablet is used in the treatment in the following conditions:
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
How Triolmezest 40 Tablet (Olmesartan Medoximil, Amlodipine & Hydrochlorothiazide) Works:
Triolmezest 40 Tablet has three active ingredients; Olmesartan Medoximil, Amlodipine & Hydrochlorothiazide. Olmesartan Medoxomil drug is an angiotensin receptor blocker (ARB) & Amlodipine is a calcium channel blocker (CCB). Together they act by widening & relaxing the blood vessels, thus lowering the blood pressure. Hydrochlorothiazide drug is a diuretic that removes extra water & certain electrolytes from the body through urine. Over time it also acts by relaxing blood vessels & improving blood flow.
Before You Use Triolmezest 40 Tablet (Olmesartan Medoximil, Amlodipine & Hydrochlorothiazide):
Make certain that:
- You are not having some severe Disease
- You are not sensitive to Olmesartan Medoximil, Amlodipine & Hydrochlorothiazide
- Your doctor have to be well-informed regarding your medical history like your pre-existing disease, surgeries & Medications, lifestyle, Supplements, Food Habits, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Triolmezest 40 Tablet (Olmesartan Medoximil, Amlodipine & Hydrochlorothiazide):
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid driving
- You should avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Triolmezest 40 Tablet (Olmesartan Medoximil, Amlodipine & Hydrochlorothiazide):
You should not take Triolmezest 40 Tablet if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have liver problems
- Have kidney problems
- Are pregnant
- Have Anuria
- Are an athlete
- Have hypotension
- Have Aortic stenosis
- Have Hyperkalemia
- Have Coronary artery diseases
- Have any eye disease
- Have Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Have infections
- Are breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have an Allergy to the Tablet
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Have Liver/ Kidney disease
- Have infections
Triolmezest 40 Tablet contains three active ingredients, Olmesartan Medoximil, Amlodipine & Hydrochlorothiazide, which is used to treat hypertension (high blood pressure). This medicine is obtainable in different substitutes & strength easily. This medicine must be purchased or taken on doctor’s prescription only. You must discuss about with your medical doctor for adjustment of dosage & time of the medicine given the fact that severity of the disease vary from person to person. This can only be judged finest by your doctor.
Adults are advised to take Triolmezest 40 Tablet at a fixed time with or without food the same as directed by your medical doctor. You must take Triolmezest 40 Tablet regularly on time for better results.
How Much Of The Triolmezest 40 Tablet (Olmesartan Medoximil, Amlodipine & Hydrochlorothiazide) to Be Used:
Triolmezest 40 Tablet is available in various strengths and substitutes. Patients are always suggested to follow doctor’s prescriptions & instructions to take Triolmezest 40 Tablet. You should not take this Tablet on your own & for a longer period than recommended by the doctor.
How To Take The Triolmezest 40 Tablet (Olmesartan Medoximil, Amlodipine & Hydrochlorothiazide):
Take Triolmezest 40 Tablet in the dose & duration as recommended by your medical doctor. You must swallow the medicine as a whole & not chew, crush, or break the Tablet. Triolmezest 40 Tablet can be taken with or without food, but it is always better to take this drug at a fixed time.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Triolmezest 40 Tablet (Olmesartan Medoximil, Amlodipine & Hydrochlorothiazide):
You are always advised to take Triolmezest 40 Tablet as prescribed. You must not start or stop using this medication unexpectedly on your own. You have to follow all the procedure given by your doctor, rigorously. You must not take the Tablet in a larger or smaller measure or for an extended period than recommended by your doctor.
You must look for medical emergency treatment and/ or get in touch with your medical doctor instantaneously in case of any overdose symptoms. The emergency treatment will be initiated without delay by your medical doctor if they detect any overdose symptoms in you.
The missed dose of the Tablet has to be taken as fast as feasible. You must strictly skip the missed dose if it is the time for your next planned dosage by now. It is firmly recommended not to double the dosage of the treatment to make up for the missed dosage.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Triolmezest 40 Tablet (Olmesartan Medoximil, Amlodipine & Hydrochlorothiazide):
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- Urinary tract infection
- Difficult or painful urination
- Joint or muscle pain
- Ankle swelling
- Increased blood uric acid
- Glucose intolerance
- Taste change
- Stomach upset
- Altered blood lipids
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Several medicines have been reported to interact with Triolmezest 40 Tablet. These interactions might create some needless or unfavorable effects or it may cause your drug not to function properly. You should continually have a discussion with your doctor if you are taking other prescription/ Supplements so that well proposed medication can be given. It interacts with the following medicines:
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medicines
This medicine can also interact with the following disease condition:
- Liver disease
- Kidney disease
- Cardiogenic shock
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Congestive heart failure
- You are not suggested to consume grapefruit juice during treatment with this medicine due to the augmented risk of severe adverse effects such as headache, dizziness, swelling of hands and feet, etc.
- You are recommended to avoid a high potassium diet during treatment with this medicine due to the augmented risk of serious adverse effects.
Warning And Precaution:
Triolmezest 40 Tablet can worsen the conditions like:
- Kidney/ Liver disease
- Use of this medicine is not suggested by children less than 18 years of age
- You have to regularly get your blood tests done to check your blood cells, electrolyte levels & hemoglobin levels, liver & kidney function, during treatment with this medicine
- You should also get your blood pressure & levels of proteins in urine checked frequently while taking this medicine
- It is advised to drink ample of fluids as this medicine may cause dehydration
- You must take low-fat diet with restricted salts, exercise regularly and stop smoking for this medicine to work better
- You should not drive or operate heavy machines concurrently as taking this medicine as it may cause dizziness
- You be supposed not to take this medicine if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding
- You must always talk about with your medical doctor to get the first-rated treatment if you are observing a number of of the above mentioned conditions/ symptoms.
Things To Remember:
- Keep the Triolmezest 40 Tablet out of reach and view of the children
- This medicine is strictly used with care for treatment of children
- Triolmezest 40 Tablet is not suggested for use in pregnant women owing to the increased risk of injurious effects on the unborn baby
- You should always check up the information in particular printed on the leaflet/ insert of the medicine
- You must always talk about with your medical doctor if you have any uncertainty in terms of the dosage, time and strength of the medicine.
Triolmezest 40 Tablet should be taken as recommended by your doctor. You must not take this prescription for a longer period than recommended by the medical doctor.
Store the Triolmezest 40 Tablet at room temperature in dark & dry place. Make sure that the Tablet is intact & not broken while purchasing or storing.