Urimax 0.4 Mg
USA Brand Name
Urimax 0.4 Mg (Trimetazidine)
What Is The Generic Name For Urimax 0.4 Mg?
Trimetazidine is the generic version for Urimax 0.4 mg
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Urimax 0.4 mg (Trimetazidine)?
About Urimax 0.4 Mg (Trimetazidine):
Urimax 0.4 mg contains an active ingredient, Trimetazidine, a medicine which is used for the treatment of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia. You can buy it from all the leading pharmacy, drugstores and medical supply stores and can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
Cipla (India) is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Urimax 0.4 mg.
Urimax 0.4 mg contains an active ingredient, Trimetazidine, 0.4 mg which is available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Urimax 0.4 Mg (Trimetazidine)?
Urimax 0.4 mg is used in the treatment of:
Benign Prostatic Hypertension
How Urimax 0.4 Mg (Trimetazidine) Works?
Urimax 0.4 mg has an active ingredient, Trimetazidine, an alpha blocker which basically works by relaxing muscle around the bladder exit and Prostatic gland so urine is passed more easily.
Before You Use Urimax 0.4 Mg (Trimetazidine):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Trimetazidine
- You do not take alcohol
- Your doctor knows about your Surgeries, Diseases, Pre-existing disease and Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Urimax 0.4 Mg (Trimetazidine)?
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid Driving or Machine Operating Jobs
- You should strictly avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Urimax 0.4 Mg (Trimetazidine)?
You should avoid Urimax 0.4 mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Have Severe Liver/Kidney Impairment
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving
- You should always consult your doctor for suitable and effective treatment
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy to it
- Have Eye Problem or Cataract Surgery
- Have any Intestinal/Stomach Disease
- Have any Kidney/Liver Disease
- Are Pregnant/Breastfeeding
- Are having other Diseases, Drugs or Therapies
Urimax 0.4 mg contains an active ingredient, Trimetazidine, used in the treatment of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia. Urimax 0.4 mg is available in various strengths and substitutes and should be given on prescription only. You should always consult your doctor for the duration of dosage as age and severity of the disease differ from person to person.
Adults are advised to take Urimax 0.4 mg at a fixed time, with food. Do not consume larger or smaller amounts than Prescribed. This medicine is not recommended for the patients having Erectile Dysfunctioning, allergy and Hypotension.
How Much Of The Urimax 0.4 Mg (Trimetazidine) to Be Used?
Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Urimax 0.4 mg. It is better to take the first dose of Urimax 0.4 mg before bed to reduce symptomatic hypotension.
How To Take The Urimax 0.4 Mg (Trimetazidine)?
Urimax 0.4 mg dose should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor. You must swallow the tablet as a whole with water. Do not chew or crush it. It is better to take it with food.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Urimax 0.4 Mg (Trimetazidine)?
You are always advised to take Urimax 0.4 mg as prescribed by your doctor. You are not advised to take it in a large amount or for a longer time than recommended.
Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect an Overdose.
A missed dose of Urimax 0.4 mg should be taken as soon as you remember. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not double the dose for next time if you missed once.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Urimax 0.4 Mg (Trimetazidine)?
- Fever with Chills
- Chest Pain
- Low Blood Pressure
- Abnormal/Retrograde Ejaculation
- Runny Nose
- Body pain
- Decreased interest in Sexual Intercourse
- Trouble Sleeping/Asthenia
What Are The Common Drug Interactions?
Few medicines have been reported to interact with Urimax 0.4 mg which can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on Vitamins, other Drugs or Herbal Supplements. It interacts with the following medicines:
It interacts with few diseased conditions like:
- Erectile Dysfunctioning
Warning And Precaution:
Urimax 0.4 mg should be used very cautiously in:
- Impaired Liver/Renal Function
- Cataract Surgery
- Erectile Dysfunctioning
- It is not recommended for the Pediatric Population (below 18 years)
- Pregnant women as it may cause birth defects or can be fatal to your unborn baby
- Always consult your doctor to get the best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in the above conditions.
Things To Remember:
- It neither decreases the size of the Prostatic nor prevents it from growing; Patients will eventually need surgery to relieve their symptoms
- You should follow a regular exercise and proper diet schedule
- Keep out of reach of children
- Always consult your doctor if you have any doubt regarding the dose, time, and strength of the Tablet
Do not stop Urimax 0.4 mg abruptly or do not take it for longer than recommended by your physician
Store the Urimax 0.4 mg at room temperature in dark and dry place. Make sure the strip of the tablets should be intact and not damaged.