Vegepa Omega 3 EPA 560 Mg
USA Brand Name
Omega 3 & Omega 6 fish oil
Igennus Healthcare, UK
Vegepa Omega 3 EPA 560 Mg Capsules (Omega 3 and Evening Primrose Oil from fish oil)
What Is The Generic Name For Vegapa Omega 3 EPA:
Omega 3 and Evening Primrose Oil is the generic version of Vegapa Omega 3 EPA
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Vegepa Omega 3 EPA (Omega 3 and Evening Primrose Oil from fish oil):
About Vegepa Omega 3 EPA (Omega 3 and Evening Primrose Oil from fish oil)
Vegepa Omega 3 EPA contains 70% wild anchovy fish oil and omega-6 GLA from organic cold-pressed evening primrose oil, with vitamin E. These Vegepa Omega 3 EPA capsules balance and maintain the omega 3 and 6 levels and are highly effective supplements which offer nutrition support and maintenance of the body. Our bodies do not manufacture these fatty acids so must be taken from the outside source. You may buy these non-prescription capsules from all the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores in various strengths and other dosage forms.
Igennus Healthcare (Switzerland) is one of the top leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Vegepa Omega 3 EPA.
Vegepa Omega 3 EPA contains polyunsaturated fatty acids of fish oil. It is easily available in the various substitutes and strengths at all the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Vegepa Omega 3 EPA (Omega 3 and Evening Primrose Oil from fish oil):
Vegepa Omega 3 EPA is known to give benefits in:
- Antioxidant activity
- Supporting cardiovascular health, inflammatory response and normal immune function
- Maintaining energy levels in people with fatigue and CFS sufferers, healthy cell signaling and supporting cognitive function especially in children with developmental problems
- Improving brain system and mental performance and Reducing Stress
- Vegepa Omega 3 EPA brings/supports a healthy circulation
How Vegepa Omega 3 EPA (Omega 3 and Evening Primrose Oil from fish oil) Works:
Vegepa Omega 3 EPA contains a long-chain omega-3 fatty acid to maintain healthy cell signaling and cognitive function and it is also converted by the body into Eicosanoids – substances which support cardiovascular health, inflammatory response and normal immune function.
It contains Evening primrose oil, a rich source of the fatty acid (GLA) which is an important part of cell membranes (helps to keep them permeable for a healthy brain function and a precursor to favorable Eicosanoids). Evening primrose oil is a source of triterpenes (unlike generic evening primrose oil) which have free radical-scavenging substances that help to support the immune system of the body.
Before You Use Vegepa Omega 3 EPA (Omega 3 and Evening Primrose Oil from fish oil):
You must be sure that:
- You are not taking Alcohol
- Your doctor knows about your medical history (Pre-existing Diseases, Medications, Food Supplements and Habits)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Vegepa Omega 3 EPA (Omega 3 and Evening Primrose Oil from fish oil):
- Avoid Alcohol and smoking
- Avoid overeating or high fatty meals and beverages
- You should avoid taking medicines without the knowledge of your doctor or dietician
When Not To Use Vegepa Omega 3 EPA (Omega 3 and Evening Primrose Oil from fish oil):
You should not take Vegepa Omega 3 EPA if you:
- Are Allergic to it or any content of the fish oil
- Are Having Kidney and Liver Problems
- Have any other serious problems
- Are Pregnant/ Breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor/Dietician If You:
- Have any allergy
- Have any Heart Diseases
- Have Pancreatic Disorders
- Have Diabetes
- Have underactive thyroid
- Have any kidney or liver disorder
- Are taking alcohol or other drugs
- Are taking any other similar products
- Are Pregnant /Conceiving/Breastfeeding
Vegepa Omega 3 EPA contains Omega 3 with Evening Primrose Oil. Capsules may be available in other substitutes and can be given without a prescription. Ask your doctor/dietician for the frequency and dosage of the medicine as response of these capsules may differ in every individual.
Adults are advised to take Vegepa Omega 3 EPA at a fixed time, after food for better effects. 1-2 capsules are recommended per day for children (4-11 years) and 2-4 capsules for an adult. It is not advised to give it to children below 18 years until recommended.
How Much Of The Vegepa Omega 3 EPA (Omega 3 and Evening Primrose Oil from fish oil) to Be Used:
It is preferable to follow your doctor’s/dietician’s instructions to take it. One or two capsules are enough for an adult per day.
How To Take The Vegepa Omega 3 EPA (Omega 3 and Evening Primrose Oil from fish oil):
Vegepa Omega 3 EPA dose should be taken at a fixed time preferably with food. Swallow the capsule as a whole with water without chewing or crushing or breaking it.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Vegepa Omega 3 EPA (Omega 3 and Evening Primrose Oil from fish oil):
You are advised to take Vegepa Omega 3 EPA as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take this medicine on your own until you know about it. Do not take it in a larger amount or for longer than recommended as it may lead to adverse effects or any toxicity on longer usage.
It is not having any side effects but if you will take in large quantities then certainly it will cause toxicity. Immediately, contact your doctor or reach nearby medical facility if you are suspecting the unusual symptoms.
Always try to take every dose of Vegepa Omega 3 EPA at a fixed time. The missed dose should be taken as soon as you remember. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not take double/multiple doses in case you forget to take once or twice.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Vegepa Omega 3 EPA (Omega 3 and Evening Primrose Oil from fish oil):
- Upset Stomach
- Loss of Appetite
- Back Pain
- Dry Mouth
- Altered Sense of Taste
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Vegepa Omega 3 EPA may interact with other medicines, diseased conditions or supplements you are using and can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Always consult your doctor or dietician if you are on other medication, herbal supplements, or OTC drugs. It may interfere with the following drugs:
Warfarin/Heparin (Blood-thinning drugs)
Warning And Precaution:
Vegepa Omega 3 EPA should be used cautiously in:
- Skin Reactions
- Hypersensitivity or allergy from any of its contents
- This medicine is not recommended for Pregnant/ Breastfeeding Women and Pediatric Population
Things To Remember:
- Drink plenty of water, follow the proper Diet plan and make an exercise Schedule for better effects. Do not take it as a diet supplement.
- Read the information written on the leaflet/insert carefully.
- You may need to check your blood parameters while taking it
- Keep out of reach and sight of the children
- Do not use already open, damaged or expired capsules
Vegepa Omega 3 EPA helps in heart, brain, and other body problems and should be taken as instructed by your doctor.
Store the Vegepa Omega 3 EPA at a cool temperature in a clean and moisture free area. It must be protected from heat also. Make sure that the capsules are intact and not damaged.