Voveran Gel 1% (21gm)
USA Brand Name
Diclofenac Gel BP
Voveran Gel 1% w/w 21 Gm (Diclofenac Gel BP)
What Is The Generic Name For Voveran Gel?
Diclofenac Gel BP is the generic version for Voveran Gel
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Voveran Gel 21 Gm (Diclofenac Gel BP)?
- Voltaren Gel
About Voveran Gel 21 Gm (Diclofenac Gel BP)
Voveran Gel 21 gm containing an active ingredient, Diclofenac Gel BP is Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAID) drug which is used to treat pain associated with conditions like Gout, Migraine, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Sprains of Muscles and Joints, etc. You may check its availability at all the leading pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores and can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
Novartis (India) is one of the top leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Voveran Gel 21 gm.
Voveran Gel 21 gm contains an active ingredient, Diclofenac Gel BP 1% w/w in 21 gm tube, which is available at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Voveran Gel 21 Gm (Diclofenac Gel BP)?
Voveran Gel 21 gm is used to provide relief from the pain in conditions:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Mild to Moderate Pain
How Voveran Gel 21 Gm (Diclofenac Gel BP) Works?
Voveran Gel 21 gm (Diclofenac Gel BP) an analgesic drug which is absorbed topically by the tissue for the relief from Joint pain, Muscle Pain, Pain from Injury, Back Pain, Sprain, Strain and delaying muscle soreness.
Before You Use Voveran Gel 21 Gm (Diclofenac Gel BP):
- Make sure that you are not allergic
- Make sure that your doctor knows about your medical history
What Should You Avoid While Applying Voveran Gel 21 Gm (Diclofenac Gel BP)?
Other Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Apply Voveran Gel 21 Gm (Diclofenac Gel BP)?
You should not take Voveran Gel 21 gm if you:
- Have ever noticed any allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have Peptic Ulcers
- Have gone through Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)
- Have serious injuries, cuts or wounds
- Have any other Infection or Inflammation
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy to it
- Have any inflammation or serious infection
- Have any Cuts, Injuries, Bruises or Wounds
- Are using other Gels or topical medications
- Are Pregnant /Trying to Conceive/Breastfeeding
Voveran Gel 21 gm (Diclofenac Gel BP) is used topically in the treatment of almost all type of pain in body. It may be available in various strengths and substitutes and should be given on prescription only. You should consult your doctor for frequency of application and time because age and severity of the pain differ from person to person.
Adults are advised to take Voveran Gel 21 gm at a fixed time or as instructed by your Doctor. It is not recommended for pediatric use.
How Much Of The Voveran Gel 21 Gm (Diclofenac Gel BP) to Be Used?
Patients are advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to apply Voveran Gel 21 gm.
How To Take The Voveran Gel 21 Gm (Diclofenac Gel BP)?
A Small fraction of Gel should be applied with washed and dried hands on the affected area and let the area absorb the Gel for sometime by rubbing it properly and after that, you must wash your hands thoroughly with water unless your hand is the affected area. Do not wash the affected area just after the application of Gel.
Avoid its contact with your eye, ear, mouth, or other sensitive organs and wash thoroughly with water in case of accidental contact with the organs.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Voveran Gel 21 Gm (Diclofenac Gel BP)?
You are always advised to apply Voveran Gel as prescribed by your doctor. Do not start/stop using this medicine yourself. You are not advised to use it in smaller or larger amount or for a longer time than recommended.
You may experience the overdose symptoms when applied more times than prescribed. In this case, contact your doctor immediately.
Do not apply Gel more than required amount because it will only get piled up on the excessive application without producing any additional therapeutic effect.
You should apply Gel 3-4 times regularly and if missed then it should be applied as soon as you remember. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next application. Do not apply more Gel to make up the missed dose as it will just pile up the Gel or may cause serious side effects.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Voveran Gel 21 Gm (Diclofenac Gel BP)?
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Mild Cold or Burning Sensation at the site of application
- Allergic Reactions
What Are The Common Drug Interactions?
Few medicines have been reported to interact with Voveran Gel 1% w/w. It can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on other medication or Herbal Supplements. It can react with:
- You should not apply any other topical product while using this Gel. It may interact with that product causing any allergic or inflammatory reaction of skin. It can interact with diseases:
- Skin Rashes
Warning And Precaution:
Voveran Gel 21 gm is contraindicated for:
- Hypersensitivity/Allergic reactions
- Infant or Children Use
- Cuts, Wounds, and other soft tissue Injuries
- Always consult your doctor to get best possible treatment and dosage adjustment
Things To Remember:
- Do not use the Gel without consulting it with your doctor. Keep away from sensitive organs.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Always read the information written on the leaflet of medicine and follow all the instructions.
- Ask your doctor if you have any confusion related to the dose, time and strength of your medication
Voveran Gel 21 gm should be used as prescribed by your doctor.
Store the Voveran Gel 21 gm at room temperature in dark and dry place.