Xyotin 100 Mg Injection
USA Brand Name
Treanda, Bendeka, Belrapzo
Miracalus Pharma Pvt Ltd
Xyotin 100 Mg Injection (Bendamustine)
What Is The Generic Name For Xyotin 100 Mg Injection:
Bendamustine is the generic version for Xyotin 100 mg Injection
Which US Brand is Equivalent To Xyotin 100 Mg Injection (Bendamustine):
About Xyotin 100 Mg Injection (Bendamustine)
Xyotin 100 mg Injection contains an active ingredient, Bendamustine, which is used to treat cancer of the lymphatic system such as Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (NHL) and multiple myeloma. Non-Hodgkin lymphoma is cancer that starts in white blood cells called lymphocytes, which are part of the body’s immune system. Multiple myeloma is a kind of cancer that begins in plasma cells, a type of white blood cell. WBCs are part of your immune system that helps protect the body from germs & other harmful substances. With time, myeloma cells collect in the bone marrow & in the solid parts of bones. This medicine is readily available with all the leading primary pharmacies, drugstores, and medical supply stores; however, this medication should be taken on doctor’s recommendation only.
Miracalus Pharma Pvt. Ltd. is the primary pharmaceutical company that manufactures Xyotin 100 mg Injection.
Xyotin 100 mg Injection contains an active constituent, Bendamustine (100 mg). This medicine is readily available with all the leading primary pharmacies, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Xyotin 100 Mg Injection (Bendamustine):
Xyotin 100 mg Injection is used for the treatment in the following conditions:
- Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Blood cancer
- Multiple myeloma
How Xyotin 100 Mg Injection (Bendamustine) Works:
Xyotin 100 mg Injection has an active ingredient, Bendamustine, which is an anti-cancer medication. It acts by damaging the genetic material (DNA & RNA) of the cancer cells. This stops their growth & multiplication.
Before You Use Xyotin 100 Mg Injection (Bendamustine):
Make certain that:
- You are not having some severe Disease
- You are not sensitive to Bendamustine
- You should update your doctor vis-à-vis your medical histories like your pre-existing disease, Medications & surgeries, supplements, Food Habits, lifestyle, and the rest.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Xyotin 100 Mg Injection (Bendamustine):
- You should avoid driving
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid smoking
- You should avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Xyotin 100 Mg Injection (Bendamustine):
You should not take Xyotin 100 mg Injection if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have liver problems
- Have kidney problems
- Have lung disorder
- Have cardiovascular diseases
- Have Tumor lysis syndrome
- Have bleeding disorder
- Are pregnant
- Have infections
- Are breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have an Allergy to the Injection
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Have Liver/ Kidney disease
- Have infections
Xyotin 100 mg Injection contains an active ingredient, Bendamustine, which is used in the treatment of Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (NHL) and multiple myeloma. This medicine is readily available with all the leading primary pharmacies, drugstores, and medical supply stores; however, this medication should be taken on doctor’s recommendation only. The patient should discuss with the medical doctor for an alteration of dosage and time of the medicine, knowing the fact that the severity of the disease varies from person to person. This adjustment can only be judged optimal by your doctor.
Adults are advised to take Xyotin 100 mg Injection at a fixed time with or without food as instructed by your medical doctor. You must take Xyotin 100 mg Injection regularly on time for better results.
How Much Of The Xyotin 100 Mg Injection (Bendamustine) to Be Used:
Xyotin 100 mg Injection is readily available in various strengths and substitutes. Patients are regularly suggested to pursue doctor’s prescriptions & instructions to take Xyotin 100 mg Injection. You must not receive this Injection on your own & for a more extended period as recommended by the doctor.
How To Take The Xyotin 100 Mg Injection (Bendamustine):
Xyotin 100 mg Injection should be taken at a fixed time as instructed by your doctor. Your medical doctor or nurse will inject you Xyotin 100 mg Injection. Kindly do not self administer this medication.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Xyotin 100 Mg Injection (Bendamustine):
You are always suggested to take Xyotin 100 mg Injection as prescribed. You should not stop or start taking this medication all of a sudden on your own. You have to follow all the procedures given by your doctor carefully. You must not receive the Injection in a larger or smaller measure or for an extended period than recommended by the doctor.
You must search for medical emergency treatment and get in touch with your medical doctor straight away in the situation of any overdose symptoms. As Xyotin 100 mg Injection is administered in the hospital or clinical set up by a skilled healthcare expert, the possibility of an overdose is very low. However, the emergency treatment will be started by your medical doctor if they observe any overdose symptoms in you.
The missed dose of the Injection has to be taken as fast as viable. You should firmly skip out the missed dose if it is the time for your next planned dosage by now. It is strictly recommended not to double the dosage of the treatment to make up for the missed dose. As Xyotin 100 mg Injection is administered in the hospital or clinical set up by a skilled healthcare expert, the possibility of a missed dose is very little.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Xyotin 100 Mg Injection (Bendamustine):
- Black or tarry stools
- Bleeding gums
- Blood in urine and stools
- Fever and chills
- Difficult or painful urination
- Sore throat
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Troubled breathing
- Swollen and/or painful glands
- Joint pain, stiffness, and swelling
- Unusual tiredness or weakness
- Burning or stinging sensation
- Ulcer, white spots, or sores in the mouth
- Painful cold sores or blisters
- Chest pain and discomfort
- Unusual bleeding or bruising
- Fast heartbeat
- Blistering and peeling of skin
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Many of the medicines have been reported to interact with Xyotin 100 mg Injection. These interactions may engender some unwanted or unfavorable effects, or it may probably cause your drug not to function correctly. You should often have a conversation with your doctor if you are taking other prescription/ Supplements; consequently, well-proposed medication can be given. It interacts with the following medicines:
- Live attenuated vaccines and related products
This medicine can as well interact with the following mentioned disease condition:
- Bone Marrow Depression/Blood Dyscrasias
- Kidney disease
- Liver Disease
- Use of caffeine & caffeine-based products must be avoided during treatment with this medicine owing to the increased risk of severe adverse effects.
Warning And Precaution:
Xyotin 100 mg Injection can worsen the conditions like:
- Kidney/ Liver disease
- You must get your blood test done repeatedly during treatment to monitor the side effects of Bendamustine on your blood cells
- Regular blood tests are essential to check your blood cells along with kidney, liver & heart function during treatment with this medicine
- Use of reliable, effective contraception by both males & females during treatment is essential to avoid pregnancy
- You should not drive or operate heavy machines besides taking this medicine as it may cause dizziness
- You are supposed not to take this drug if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or are breastfeeding
- You must always discuss with your medical doctor to obtain the first-rate treatment if you are observing a number of the conditions mentioned above.
Things To Remember:
- Keep the Xyotin 100 mg Injection out of reach & vision of the children
- This treatment is strictly used with care for the treatment of children
- Xyotin 100 mg Injection is not recommended for use by pregnant women due to the augmented risk of detrimental effects on the unborn child
- You have to always check up the information in predominantly printed on the leaflet/ insert of the medicine
- You must continuously discuss with your medical doctor if you have any uncertainty in terms of the dosage, strength & time of the drug.
Xyotin 100 mg Injection should be used as recommended by your doctor. You must not take this drug for a more extended period than prescribed by the medical doctor.
Store the Xyotin 100 mg Injection at room temperature in dark & dry location. Make sure that the Injection is intact & not broken while purchasing or storing.