Zocon KZ Shampoo 60 ml
USA Brand Name
Ketoconazole and Zinc Pyrithione
Zocon KZ Shampoo 60 Ml (Ketoconazole and Zinc Pyrithione)
What Is The Generic Name For Nizral:
Ketoconazole and Zinc Pyrithione is the generic version for Nizral
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Zocon KZ Shampoo 60 Ml (Ketoconazole and Zinc Pyrithione):
About Zocon KZ Shampoo 60 Ml (Ketoconazole and Zinc Pyrithione)
Zocon KZ Shampoo 60 Ml contains Ketoconazole and Zinc Pyrithione as active ingredients which are used in the treatment of Fungal Infections of the scalp. You will have to purchase this prescription based shampoo from any of the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
FDC (India) is one of the top leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Zocon KZ Shampoo 60 ml. It can be purchased from our online pharmacy.
Zocon KZ Shampoo 60 ml contains an active molecule, Ketoconazole and Zinc Pyrithione in a 30 ml bottle. This shampoo is available in various other brand names but is used as directed by your doctor and can be purchased from any of the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Zocon KZ Shampoo 60 Ml (Ketoconazole and Zinc Pyrithione):
Zocon KZ Shampoo 60 ml is used in the treatment of fungal and yeast infections like:
- Scalp/skin infection
How Zocon KZ Shampoo 60 Ml (Ketoconazole and Zinc Pyrithione) Works:
Ketoconazole and Zinc Pyrithione, together act as antifungal agent in this shampoo which stops the growth of fungus by preventing them from making their own protective covering.
Before You Use Zocon KZ Shampoo 60 Ml (Ketoconazole and Zinc Pyrithione):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic or sensitive
- Your doctor knows about your medical history like pre-existing diseases, infections, surgeries, medications, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Zocon KZ Shampoo 60 Ml (Ketoconazole and Zinc Pyrithione):
- Avoid applying anything on your scalp without any consultation
- Avoid taking other antibiotic drugs unless prescribed by your doctor/ physician
- Avoid other Shampoos without prescriptions
When Not To Use Zocon KZ Shampoo 60 Ml (Ketoconazole and Zinc Pyrithione):
You should not use Zocon KZ Shampoo 60 ml if you:
- Have allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Have ulcers, blisters or other inflammation
- Have any severe infection other than fungal
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy or hypersensitivity
- Have any skin injury, deep cuts, and wounds
- Face any allergic reaction like skin rash, itching, reddening, or patchy skin
- Have any other infection or inflammation
- Are Pregnant/Breastfeeding
Zocon is used in the treatment of Fungal Infections of skin or scalp. This combination is also available in form of cream, ointment, tablets, and dusting powder in various strengths and should be used according to the suggestion of the doctor. Also, consult for the duration and usage as it is planned according to the severity of the infection which differs from patient to patient.
Adults are advised to use Zocon KZ Shampoo as instructed by your doctor. It is not recommended for pediatric population and pregnant women. It must be used very carefully.
How Much Of The Zocon KZ Shampoo 60 Ml (Ketoconazole and Zinc Pyrithione) to Be Used:
You are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to use Zocon KZ Shampoo. It is generally used 2-3 times in a week but let your doctor will decide for how much time you have to use and in what quantity.
How To Use The Zocon KZ Shampoo 60 Ml (Ketoco0nazole and Zinc Pyrithione):
Zocon KZ Shampoo 60 ml should be used as directed by your doctor. It can be used easily while bathing simply by opening the cap of the bottle and pouring the shampoo on your palm and apply on the scalp. Rinse thoroughly after applying/ rubbing on your scalp. Dry your hair after a wash.
Make sure to wash your hands properly after using Zocon KZ shampoo.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Zocon KZ Shampoo 60 Ml (Ketoconazole and Zinc Pyrithione):
Do not start using this shampoo on your own. You are requested to follow all the instructions given by your doctor to use this shampoo. You are not advised to use it in larger amount or for a longer time than recommended and always advised to complete the course even if your problem is being resolved.
- Contact your doctor or reach any medical facility immediately if you are suspecting the symptoms of an overdose or excessive application like Headache, allergy, alopecia etc.
- Wash thoroughly if it comes in contact with sensitive organs like eyes, nose, and mouth accidentally.
- Stop using it if you are experiencing adverse reactions even after taking precautions.
- Do not share this shampoo with anyone without any consultation.
You should try to use Zocon KZ Shampoo 60 Ml as prescribed but if you missed a day application then apply as soon as you remember otherwise skip it and continue its routine schedule. Do not apply in excess or multiple times in the same day next time if you have missed a day application.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Zocon KZ Shampoo 60 Ml (Ketoconazole and Zinc Pyrithione):
- Nausea/ Vomiting
- Abdominal pain
- Skin rash
- Increased Liver Enzyme
- QT Prolongation
- Swelling of face, lips, eyelids, tongue, hands, and feet
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Zocon KZ Shampoo 60 Ml may interact with other drugs or shampoo you are taking simultaneously and these interactions can produce many adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Always inform your doctor if you are on other medication, vitamins, or mineral or herbal supplements. It interacts with many drugs but few topical drug interactions are:
Warning And Precaution:
Zocon KZ Shampoo 60 ml is contraindicated or to be used carefully in conditions like:
- Old age
- Any skin allergy or inflammation
- Skin or scalp injury, deep cuts, and wounds
- Hair fall problem
- Infections other than fungal infection
- Pregnant and Breastfeeding women
- Always consult your doctor to get best possible treatment
Things To Remember:
- You must discuss with your doctor if symptoms are not relieved even after using it for one week.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Read the information written on the leaflet of the shampoo. Do not use expired product.
- Consult your doctor in case of any doubt regarding the usage and strength of the shampoo.
Zocon KZ Shampoo 60 Ml should be used only for fungal infection and as prescribed by your doctor.
Store the Zocon KZ Shampoo 60 ml at room temperature in clean and dry place. Make sure that it is not leaked or damaged before purchasing or storing it.