International Brand Name
Zoledronic acid (4Mg)
Health Biotech Limited
Cezol 4 Mg Injection (Zoledronic Acid)
What Is The Generic Name For Cezol 4 Mg Injection:
Zoledronic Acid is the generic version for Cezol 4 mg Injection
Which International Brand is Equivalent To Cezol 4 Mg Injection (Zoledronic Acid):
About Cezol 4 Mg Injection (Zoledronic Acid)
Cezol 4 mg Injection belongs to bisphosphonate class, containing an active ingredient, Zoledronic Acid, also known as Zoledronate. It is used to treat the porosity or weakening of the bones (Osteoporosis) caused mainly after menopause (postmenopausal Osteoporosis), also due to usage of steroids or other medicines, changes in hormone levels, inadequate diet intake, etc. Apart from that, Cezol Injection can reduce the risk of breakdown of bones during cancer. It is also used to treat raised levels of calcium in the blood in people who have cancer. This medicine is also used in the treatment of Paget's disease in which disruption of the replacement of old bone cells with new bone cells occurs.
Osteoporosis is a bone disease which occurs when the body loses too much bone (calcium) into the blood, makes too little bone, or both. As a result, bones become porous, weak, less and fragile, indicating that they may get broken easily from a minor fall or slightest trauma. Also, in severe cases, people can get bone fractures even from sneezing or small bumps. Symptoms of Osteoporosis are not visible in the early stages. Still, when the disease progress and bones become weaker, one can observe the signs and symptoms like Back pain, which may be caused by a fractured vertebra, body pain, loss of height over time, stooped posture, frequent bone fractures even in slight injuries. Various risk factors may attribute the chances of Osteoporosis which includes your age, sex, race, lifestyle, and medical and family histories, including all the drugs treatments a patient is going through.
Etiology/ Causes of the disease include:
- Imbalanced hormone levels like reduction in estrogen levels, decrease in sex hormones, increased levels of thyroid hormone, or overactive parathyroid and adrenal glands.
- Low calcium intake reduces bone density, which increases the risk of fractures.
- Bad eating habits weaken bone in both men and women.
- Gastrointestinal surgeries that help you lose weight limits the amount of surface area available to absorb nutrients, including calcium which then can lead to Osteoporosis.
- Long-term use of oral or parentral steroids like prednisolone and cortisone intervene with the bone-rebuilding process leading to Osteoporosis. It has also been associated with medications used to combat or prevent Seizures, Gastric reflux, Cancer, Immunosuppressants, etc
- The risk of Osteoporosis is higher in patients who have medical problems like Celiac disease, inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), Kidney or liver disease, Cancer, Lupus, Multiple myelomas, Rheumatoid arthritis, etc.
- Lousy lifestyle and no exercise can elevate the symptoms of Osteoporosis.
Cezol 4 mg Injection may be used just as a single injection, or you may need regular doses to treat your underlying condition. You may also need to drink plenty of water before the Injection, to avoid dehydration. It may take several days to months to get the full benefits of the drug. This Injection is a part of the drug regimen, but a complete treatment program may also include a healthy diet and optimum calcium intake with vitamin supplements and proper exercise.
Cezol 4 mg Injection is found to be safe and effective medicine and known to have various mild side effects which can be reversed by discontinuation of the drug. This Injection is readily available with all the leading pharmacies, drugstores, & medical supply stores. Moreover, this medication should be taken on doctor’s prescription-only and should be administered by doctors or nurses only.
Health Biotech Ltd. is the primary pharmaceutical company that manufactures Cezol 4 mg Injection.
Cezol 4 mg Injection contains an active constituent, Zoledronic Acid/ Zoledronate weighing 4 mg w/v. This medicine is easily available with all the leading pharmacies, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Cezol 4 Mg Injection (Zoledronic Acid):
Cezol 4 mg Injection is used for the treatment in the following conditions:
- Postmenopausal Osteoporosis (postmenopausal condition, in which bone become porous and fragile due to desorption of calcium from bone)
- Hypercalcemia (high levels of calcium in the blood due to desorption of bone)
- Paget's disease (disruption of the replacement of old bone tissue with new bone tissue)
How Cezol 4 Mg Injection (Zoledronic Acid) Works:
Cezol 4 mg Injection has an active ingredient, Zoledronic Acid, which is a bisphosphonate. This medicine acts by suppressing the activity of osteoclasts, the cells present in the bone itself and responsible for desorption of calcium from bones which destroy bone only. This injection, however, strengthens the bones & minimizes the risk of fractures.
Before You Use Cezol 4 Mg Injection (Zoledronic Acid):
Make certain that:
- You are not having some severe Disease
- You are not sensitive to Zoledronic Acid
- You must update your doctor vis-à-vis your medical histories like your pre-existing disease, Medications & surgeries, supplements, Food Habits, lifestyle, and the rest.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Cezol 4 Mg Injection (Zoledronic Acid):
- You should avoid driving
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid smoking
- You should avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Cezol 4 Mg Injection (Zoledronic Acid):
You should not take Cezol 4 mg Injection if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have liver problems
- Have kidney problems
- Have thyroid or parathyroid disorders
- Have severe bone, joint or muscle pain
- Have Flu-like symptoms
- Are pregnant
- Have any kind of infection
- Are breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have an Allergy to the Injection or its contents
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Have Liver/ Kidney disease
- Have hypercalcaemia or hypocalcaemia
- Have any hormonal problems
- Have any medical history
- Are taking any steroids or other drugs which can affect its absorption or increase toxicity
- Have any type of infection
Cezol 4 mg Injection contains an active ingredient, Zoledronic Acid, which is used to treat or prevent the weakening of the bones (Osteoporosis). This medicine is readily available with all the leading pharmacies, drugstores, and medical supply stores; though, this medication should be taken on doctor’s prescription only. The patient must discuss with the medical doctor for an alteration of dosage & time of medicine, knowing the fact that the severity of the disease can vary from person to person. Your doctor can best judge this adjustment.
Adults are advised to take Cezol 4 mg Injection at a fixed time with or without food as instructed by your medical doctor. You must take Cezol 4 mg Injection regularly on time for better results.
How Much Of The Cezol 4 Mg Injection (Zoledronic Acid) to Be Used:
Cezol 4 mg Injection is readily available in various strengths & substitutes. Patients are suggested to pursue doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Cezol 4 mg Injection. You must not take this Injection on your own & for a more extended period as recommended by the doctor.
How To Take The Cezol 4 Mg Injection (Zoledronic Acid):
Cezol 4 mg Injection should be taken at a fixed time, as suggested by your doctor. Your doctor or nurse will inject you Cezol 4 mg Injection. Kindly do not self administer this medication until you are a medical practitioner.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Cezol 4 Mg Injection (Zoledronic Acid):
You are always suggested to take Cezol 4 mg Injection as prescribed. You must not stop or start taking this medicine all of a sudden on your own. You must follow all the procedures given by your doctor carefully. You should not receive the Injection in a smaller or larger measure or for an extended period than suggested by the doctor.
You must seek medical emergency treatment & get in touch with your medical doctor straight away in the situation of any overdose symptoms. As Cezol 4 mg Injection is administered in the hospital or clinical set up by a healthcare expert, the possibility of an overdose is very low. However, the emergency treatment will be started by your medical doctor if they observe any overdose symptoms in you.
The missed dose of the Injection has to be taken as fast as viable. You should firmly skip out the missed dose if it is the time for your next planned dosage by now. It is strictly recommended not to double the dosage of the treatment to make up for the missed dose. As Cezol 4 mg Injection is administered in the hospital or clinical set up by a skilled healthcare expert, the possibility of a missed dose is very minimal.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Cezol 4 Mg Injection (Zoledronic Acid):
- Redness or swelling of eyes
- Abdominal and stomach pain
- Nausea and vomiting
- Difficulty with swallowing
- Irregular heartbeat
- Loss of appetite
- Trouble sleeping
- Back pain
- Musculoskeletal (bone, muscle or joint) pain
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Many of the medicines have been reported to interact with Cezol 4 mg Injection. These interactions may engender some unwanted or unfavourable effects, or it may probably cause your drug not to function correctly. You should often have a conversation with your doctor if you are taking other prescription/ Supplements; consequently, well-proposed medication can be given. It interacts with the following medicines:
- Drugs in CNS disorders like Antiepileptics
- Contrast media
This medicine can as well interact with the following mentioned disease condition:
- Kidney disease
- Liver Disease
- Multiple myelomas
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Osteonecrosis of the jaw (ONJ)
- Hypocalcemia or Hypercalcemia
- Inflammatory bowel diseases
- Celiac Disease
Warning And Precaution:
Cezol 4 mg Injection can worsen the conditions like:
- Kidney/ Liver disease
- This medicine is not suggested for use by children
- You must get your blood test done repeatedly during treatment to monitor the side effects of Zoledronic Acid on your blood cells
- Regular blood tests are essential to check your blood cells along with kidney, liver & heart function during treatment with this medicine
- You must drink plenty of fluids to prevent dehydration & kidney damage
- Use of this medicine can lower the level of calcium in the blood, so you must take calcium & vitamin D supplements as suggested by your doctor
- Use of this medicine may cause a rare condition called osteonecrosis of the jaw, so you must have regular dental check-ups & inform your doctor if you develop sudden pain in your jaw
- Your doctor will monitor response to this medicine by testing your bone mineral density (BMD). It is typically done every 1-3 years
- You should not drive or operate heavy machines besides taking this medicine as it may cause dizziness
- You are supposed not to take this drug if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or are breastfeeding
- You must always discuss with your medical doctor to obtain the first-rate treatment if you are observing a number of the conditions mentioned above.
Things To Remember:
- Keep the Cezol 4 mg Injection out of reach & vision of the children
- This treatment is strictly used with care for the treatment of children
- Cezol 4 mg Injection is not suggested for use by pregnant women due to the augmented risk of detrimental effects on the unborn child
- You have to always check up the information in predominantly printed on the leaflet/ insert of the medicine
- You must continuously discuss with your medical doctor if you have any uncertainty in terms of the dosage, strength & time of the drug.
Cezol 4 mg Injection should be used as recommended by your doctor. It should be administered by a medical practitioner only. Patients must not take this drug for a more extended period than prescribed by the medical doctor.
Store the Cezol 4 mg Injection at room temperature in dark & dry location. Make sure that the Injection is intact & not be broken and leaking while purchasing or storing.
|Item Condition||Price Currency||MPN||Product Id||PriceValidUntil|
Frequently Asked Question
Q1. What are generic medicines?Generic medicines are the medicines that have the same active ingredients as that of the brand medicines but differ in inactive ingredients (ingredients that are used for coloring, preservation, etc.). Generics have the same side-effects, treatment, precautions, and dosage as that of the brand medicine. They are approved by WHO.
Q2. Why are generic medicines cheaper and are they safe to use?Generic medicines are cheap because they do not involve the cost of marketing, advertisement, promotion, attractive packaging, etc. All the brand medicines spend a lot of money on the aforementioned processes and the final cost is added to the products cost. Generic medicines are exclusive of this cost. These medicines are approved by WHO and completely safe to use.
Q3. Is a prescription compulsory to place an order at Cheap Medicine Shop?Ans. Cheap Medicine Shop does not entertain the sale on any medicine online in the absence of a legitimate prescription certified by a doctor. The order stands cancel on the failure to submit the prescription within fifteen days from the date of placing the order.
Q4. How long does the delivery of the order take?Ans. We promise you to deliver the order at your doorstep within 15 days in the US and 3 to 4 weeks for other countries, from the date of confirmation of the order.