International Brand Name
ICI Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Clenox 60 Mg Injection (Enoxaparin)
What Is The Generic Name For Clenox 60 Mg Injection:
Enoxaparin is the generic version for Clenox 60 mg Injection
Which International Brand is Equivalent To Clenox 60 Mg Injection (Enoxaparin):
About Clenox 60 Mg Injection (Enoxaparin)
Clenox 60 mg Injection contains an active ingredient, Enoxaparin, an anti-coagulant that helps prevent the formation of dangerous blood clots in the legs, lungs, & heart. This medicine is used in combination with warfarin to treat blood clots. Deep vein thrombosis (DVT) is basically a blood clot which forms in a vein deep in the body. Mainly deep vein clots occur in the lower leg or thigh. If the vein swells, the situation is known as thrombophlebitis. A DVT can break loose & cause a serious problem in the lung, known as a pulmonary embolism. Usually, if someone gets injured, the body forms a blood clot to stop the bleeding. Several people get too many clots or their blood clots abnormally. If the blood clot in a deep vein breaks off & travels through the bloodstream to the lungs & blocks blood flow, the situation is known as pulmonary embolism. This medicine is promptly obtainable at all the primary pharmacy, drugstores, & medical supply stores & it must be taken strictly on doctor’s prescription only.
ICI Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. is one of the primary pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Clenox 60 mg Injection.
Clenox 60 mg Injection contains an active constituent, Enoxaparin (60 mg). This medicine can easily find out in other substitutes and also at all the primary online pharmacy, drugstores, & medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Clenox 60 Mg Injection (Enoxaparin):
Clenox 60 mg Injection is used in the treatment in the following conditions:
- Acute coronary syndrome
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Pulmonary embolism
How Clenox 60 Mg Injection (Enoxaparin) Works:
Clenox 60 mg Injection has an active ingredient; Enoxaparin, is an anticoagulant which works by inactivating certain blood-clotting proteins. This prevents the formation of blood clots & prevents blockages in the blood vessels of the body. Enoxaparin acts by accelerating the rate of the neutralization of certain activated coagulation factors by antithrombin. Enoxaparin interacts with Antithrombin III, Prothrombin & Factor X. Enoxaparin binds to & accelerates the activity of the antithrombin III. By activating antithrombin III, Enoxaparin potentiates the inhibition of coagulation factors Xa & IIa.
Before You Use Clenox 60 Mg Injection (Enoxaparin):
Make certain that:
- You are not sensitive to Enoxaparin
- You are not having some grave Disease
- Your doctor must be well-known concerning your medicinal history like your pre-existing disease, surgeries & Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, lifestyle, etc.
You should Avoid following these While Taking Clenox 60 Mg Injection (Enoxaparin):
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid driving
- You should avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Clenox 60 Mg Injection (Enoxaparin):
You should not take Clenox 60 mg Injection if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have liver problems
- Have kidney problems
- Are pregnant
- Have bleeding disorder
- Have history of Heparin-Induced Thrombocytopenia
- Have infections
- Are breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have an Allergy to the Injection
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Have photosensitivity
- Have Liver/ Kidney disease
- Notice blood in your vomits, urine, or stool
- Have infections
Clenox 60 mg Injection contains an active ingredient, Enoxaparin, which helps prevent the formation of harmful blood clots in the legs, lungs, & heart. This medicine is easily obtainable in different-different substitutes & strength. It should to be purchased or taken on doctor’s prescription only. You must ask about this with your medical doctor for adjustment of dosage & time of the medicine given the fact that age & severity of the disease vary from person to person. This can only be judged finest by your doctor.
Adults are advised to take Clenox 60 mg Injection at a fixed time with or without food as instructed by your Doctor. You must take Clenox 60 mg Injection regularly on time for better results.
How Much Of The Clenox 60 Mg Injection (Enoxaparin) to Be Used:
As Clenox 60 mg Injection is available in various strengths & substitutes, Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions & instructions to take Clenox 60 mg Injection. You should not take the Injection without recommended by the doctor and on your own knowledge.
How To Take The Clenox 60 Mg Injection (Enoxaparin):
Clenox 60 mg Injection should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor. Your doctor or nurse will give you Clenox 60 mg Injection. Kindly do not self administer this medicine.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Clenox 60 Mg Injection (Enoxaparin):
You are always advised to take Clenox 60 mg Injection as prescribed. You should not start/stop using this medicine abruptly on your own knowledge. You must observe all the guidelines given by the doctor. You should not take this Injection in a larger or smaller degree or for a extended period without recommended by your doctor.
Overdose Of The Clenox 60 Mg Injection:
You should check medical emergency treatment and/ or get in touch with your medical doctor instantaneously in case of some overdose symptoms. As Clenox 60 mg Injection is administered in the hospital or clinical set by a skilled healthcare expert, the likelihood of an overdose is very low. However, the emergency action will be initiated without delay by your medical doctor if they detect overdose symptoms.
The missed dosage of the Injection has to be administered as fast as possible. You must strictly skip the missed dosage if it is by now the time for your next planned dosage. It is strictly recommended not to take double dosage of the treatment to make up for the missed dosage. As Clenox 60 mg Injection is administered in the hospital or clinical set by a skilled healthcare expert, the likelihood of a missed dose is very low.
The Side Effects Of The Clenox 60 Mg Injection (Enoxaparin):
- Bleeding gums
- Increased menstrual flow
- Collection of blood under the skin
- Bleeding at the injection site
- Fast heartbeat
- Low blood platelets
- Increased liver enzymes
- Anemia (low number of red blood cells)
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Several medicines have been reported to interact with Clenox 60 mg Injection. These interactions might produce some needless or unfavorable effects or may cause your drug not to function properly. You must constantly have a discussion with your doctor if you are taking other prescription/ Supplements so that well intended medication can be given. It interacts with the following medicines:
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors
It can also interact with the following disease condition:
- Liver disease
- Kidney disease
Warning And Precaution:
Clenox 60 mg Injection can worsen the conditions like:
- Kidney/ Liver disease
- Use of this medicine is not recommended by children and adolescents
- You should regularly get your blood tests done to check your blood cells, electrolyte levels & hemoglobin levels, liver & kidney function, during treatment with this medicine
- You should also get your blood pressure & levels of proteins in urine checked frequently while taking this medicine
- Use of this medicine can increase the risk of bleeding, so you should be careful while shaving, using sharp objects, cutting nails, or engaging in contact sports
- You should not drive or operate heavy machines concurrently as taking this medicine as it may cause dizziness
- You be supposed not to take this medicine if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding
- You must always talk about with your medical doctor to get the most excellent possible treatment if you are observing several of the above mentioned conditions.
Things To Remember:
- Keep the Clenox 60 mg Injection out of reach & sight of the children
- This medicine is strictly used with vigilance for treatment of children
- Clenox 60 mg Injection is not suggested for use in pregnant women due to the increased risk of harmful effects on the unborn baby
- You should always check up the information in particular printed on the leaflet/ insert of the medicine
- You must always talk about with your medical doctor if you have any doubt in case of the dosage, time & strength of the medicine.
Clenox 60 mg Injection should be taken as recommended by your doctor. Do not take this prescription for a longer period than recommended by the medical doctor.
Store Clenox 60 mg Injection at room temperature in dark & dry place. Check properly while purchasing or storing the Injection is intact & not broken.
|Item Condition||Price Currency||MPN||Product Id||PriceValidUntil|
Frequently Asked Question
Q1. What are generic medicines?Generic medicines are the medicines that have the same active ingredients as that of the brand medicines but differ in inactive ingredients (ingredients that are used for coloring, preservation, etc.). Generics have the same side-effects, treatment, precautions, and dosage as that of the brand medicine. They are approved by WHO.
Q2. Why are generic medicines cheaper and are they safe to use?Generic medicines are cheap because they do not involve the cost of marketing, advertisement, promotion, attractive packaging, etc. All the brand medicines spend a lot of money on the aforementioned processes and the final cost is added to the products cost. Generic medicines are exclusive of this cost. These medicines are approved by WHO and completely safe to use.
Q3. Is a prescription compulsory to place an order at Cheap Medicine Shop?Ans. Cheap Medicine Shop does not entertain the sale on any medicine online in the absence of a legitimate prescription certified by a doctor. The order stands cancel on the failure to submit the prescription within fifteen days from the date of placing the order.
Q4. How long does the delivery of the order take?Ans. We promise you to deliver the order at your doorstep within 15 days in the US and 3 to 4 weeks for other countries, from the date of confirmation of the order.