Fincar 5 Mg
USA Brand Name
Fincar 5 Mg (Finasteride)
What Is The Generic Name For Fincar 5 Mg (Finasteride)
Finasteride is the generic version for Fincar 5 mg
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Fincar 5 Mg (Finasteride)
About Fincar 5 Mg (Finasteride)
Fincar 5 mg contains an active ingredient, Finasteride, which is used only in the men in the treatment of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia and Male Pattern Hair Loss. It is available at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores and can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
Cipla (India) is one of the top leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Fincar 5 mg.
Fincar 5 mg contains an active ingredient, Finasteride which is available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Fincar 5 Mg (Finasteride)
Fincar 5 mg is used in the treatment of:
- Androgenetic Alopecia
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
How Fincar 5 Mg (Finasteride) Works
Fincar 5 mg has Finasteride, as an active ingredient. It basically blocks the enzyme (which changes testosterone to another hormone causing the Prostate to grow and creating difficulty in passing the urine) causing shrinkage to the Prostate Plant and relieving from difficulty in passing the urine. It also stimulates the Hair Growth in men and women both.
Before You Use Fincar 5 Mg (Finasteride)
- Make sure that you are not allergic to Finasteride
- Make sure that you do not have Liver Disease
- Make sure that you are not having Breast Enlargement and Tenderness Problem
- Make sure that your doctor knows about your medical history (pre-existing Disease and surgeries, and medication)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Fincar 5 Mg (Finasteride)
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid taking medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Fincar 5 Mg (Finasteride)
You should not take Fincar 5 mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any allergy
- Have severe Liver/Kidney disease
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You
- Have Allergy To The Tablet
- Have any Kidney or Liver Disease
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Are Pregnant or Trying to Conceive
- Are Breastfeeding
- Are taking any other medications or supplements
Fincar 5 mg contains an active ingredient, Finasteride, which is used only in the treatment of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia and Male Pattern Hair Loss. It is available in various strengths and should be given on prescription only. You should consult your doctor for dosage and time because the severity and requirement of the disease differ from person to person and it can be judged by your doctor only.
Adults are advised to take Fincar 5 mg at a fixed time as instructed by your Doctor. You may take it with or without the meal. It is not recommended for pediatric use.
How Much Of The Fincar 5 Mg (Finasteride) to Be Used
Fincar 5 mg is available in various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores. Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Fincar 5 mg.
How To Take The Fincar 5 Mg (Finasteride)
Fincar 5 mg dose should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor. You should swallow the whole tablet with water. Do not try to chew or crush it. It is better to take it with or without food.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Fincar 5 Mg (Finasteride)
You are always advised to take Fincar 5 mg as prescribed by your doctor. Do not start/stop using this medicine yourself. Follow all the instructions given by the doctor. You are not advised to take it in a smaller or larger amount or for a longer time than recommended.
For hair growth, it takes 3 months to see the growth and if you stop it abruptly, it may cause hair loss also. You should use it cautiously and as prescribed by your doctor.
Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect an Overdose.
You should try to take every dose of Fincar 5 mg at a fixed time. A missed dose of Fincar 5 mg should be taken as soon as you remember. You should skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not take the double dose next time if you missed it once.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Fincar 5 Mg (Finasteride)
- Chills and cold sweats
- Skin Rash
- Rapid Weight Gain
- Abnormal Ejaculation
- Breast Tenderness
- Swelling of Face and Lips
- Decreased Interest in Sexual Intercourse
- Abdominal Pain
- Runny Nose
What Are The Common Drug Interactions
Few medicines have been reported to interact with Fincar 5 mg. It can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on other medication, pre-existing Diseases, Surgeries, food supplements, etc. It interacts with the following medicine:
This medicine also interacts with disease conditions like:
Urinary Tract Obstruction
Warning And Precaution
Fincar 5 mg should be used cautiously in conditions like:
- uLng Diseases
- Women, children, and adolescent should take care while handling Fincar 5 mg as once leaked it can be easily absorbed by your skin and can cause undesirable effects.
- Always consult your doctor to get the best possible treatment
Things To Remember
- Keep out of reach of infants/children
- Always read the information written on the leaflet of medicine.
- Always consult your doctor if you have any doubt regarding the dose, time and strength of the Tablet.
- It should not be used in hypersensitivity (Allergy) and Lung Diseases.
- Stop using Fincar 5 mg if you are going for Prostate Specific Antigen Assay
- Fincar 5 mg should be taken as prescribed by your doctor. Do not stop taking this tablet before completion of the course.
Store the Fincar 5 mg at room temperature in dark and dry place. Make sure the strip of the tablets should be intact and not damaged.