Foracort Rotacaps 400+6 Mcg
USA Brand Name
Budesonide + Formoterol Fumarate
Foracort Rotacaps (400+6) Mcg (Budesonide and Formoterol Fumarate)
What Is The Generic Name For Foracort Rotacaps (400+6) Mcg?
Budesonide and Formoterol Fumarate is the generic version for Foracort Rotacaps
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Foracort Rotacaps (400+6) Mcg (Budesonide and Formoterol Fumarate)?
- Symbicort Rotacaps
About The Foracort Rotacaps (400+6) Mcg (Budesonide and Formoterol Fumarate):
Foracort Rotacaps contains active ingredients, Budesonide 400 mcg, and Formoterol Fumarate 6 mcg, used in the treatment of Asthma, Allergic Conditions and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder. You may find it from all the leading pharmacy stores, drugstores and medical supply stores and can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
Cipla (India) is one of the top leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Foracort Rotacaps (400+6) mcg.
Foracort Rotacaps (400+6) Mcg contains active ingredients, Budesonide 400 mcg, and Formoterol Fumarate 6 mcg and available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Foracort Rotacaps (400+6) Mcg (Budesonide and Formoterol Fumarate)?
Foracort Rotacaps is used in the treatment of:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Lungs Inflammation
- Constriction of airways
How Foracort Rotacaps (400+6) Mcg (Budesonide and Formoterol Fumarate) Works?
Foracort Rotacaps (400+6) Mcg consists of active ingredients:
- Formoterol Fumarate is a long-acting bronchodilator that basically relaxes the muscles in the airways and makes breathing easier.
- Budesonide is a corticosteroid which stops the release of certain natural substances in the body that are responsible for inflammation.
Before You Use Foracort Rotacaps (400+6) Mcg (Levosalbutamol Budesonide and Formoterol Fumarate)?
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Budesonide and Formoterol Fumarate
- You are not taking the medicines without prescriptions or without in knowledge of your doctor
- Your doctor knows about your Surgeries, Diseases, Pre-existing disease and Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Foracort Rotacaps (400+6) Mcg (Budesonide and Formoterol Fumarate)?
- You should avoid alcohol and other drugs
- Avoid driving and activities that require your alertness
- You should strictly avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions as these may react with Foracort Rotacaps.
When Not To Use Foracort Rotacaps (400+6) Mcg (Budesonide and Formoterol Fumarate)?
You should avoid Rotacaps if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
- Have any Heart Problem/Hypertension
- Are taking medicines for other diseases
- This is not used for the condition when an asthma attack has already begun
- Always discuss your medications with your doctor whenever you go for a new cause.
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Are Allergic to the Rotacaps or any of its contents
- Have Allergic Conditions like Skin Rashes, Urticaria, Skin Allergy, Angioedema, etc.
- Have Heart Problems like Chest Pain and Irregular Heartbeats
- Have Hypertension
- Have pain or discomfort in the eye, blurred vision, and Glaucoma
- Are Pregnant/Breastfeeding
- Are having any other Disease, Surgeries or you are on other medications
Foracort Rotacaps contains active ingredients, Budesonide 400 mcg, and Formoterol Fumarate 6 mcg, used in the treatment of Asthma and other Allergic Conditions. These Rotacaps are also available in various strengths and substitutes but should be given on prescription only. Consult your doctor for the frequency and dose of the medicine as the age and severity of the disease differ in each patient.
Patients are advised to take Foracort Rotacaps at a fixed time with food to avoid stomach upset. Do not take larger or smaller amounts than Prescribed. It should be used cautiously in pregnant and breastfeeding women.
How Much Of The Foracort Rotacaps (400+6) Mcg (Budesonide and Formoterol Fumarate) to Be Used?
You must take Foracort Rotacaps doses as many times as your doctor suggested. If you feel to take more medicine content than prescribed for better effect; it means you may have a serious problem and consult your doctor as soon as possible.
How To Take The Foracort Rotacaps (400+6) Mcg (Budesonide and Formoterol Fumarate)?
Rotahaler is the device through which rotacaps are to be taken. Place the capsule at the base of Rotahaler (not in the mouthpiece). Twist the mouthpiece completely until you hear a click sound and breathe in deeply through the mouthpiece. Hold your breath for up to 10 seconds. If some powder remains in the Rotahaler device, repeat the process to take the complete dose.
For How Long Should You Use Foracort Rotacaps (400+6) Mcg (Budesonide and Formoterol Fumarate)?
You are always advised to use Foracort Rotacaps for as long as your doctor has prescribed. Do not use it longer than prescribed to prevent yourself from adverse effects.
Call your doctor immediately or reach a nearby hospital for an emergency if you are suspecting the symptoms of an overdose.
A missed dose should be taken as soon as you remember it. You can skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose but do not double the dose for next time to make up for the missed dose.
What Are The Side Effects Of Foracort Rotacaps (400+6) Mcg?
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Uneven Heart Beats
- Pain or Burning With Urination
- Increased Blood Pressure
- Sleeping Problems (Insomnia)
- Hoarseness/Sore Throat
- Runny or Stuffy Nose
- Dry Mouth/Unusual Taste in Your Mouth
What Are The Common Drug Interactions?
Few medicines may interact with Foracort Rotacaps which can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on Vitamins, other Drugs or Herbal Supplements. It may react with few drugs below:
- Anticholinergic Agents
- Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors
- Receptor Blocking Agents
- Tricyclic Antidepressants
Warning And Precaution:
- Heart Disease or Disorders
- It is not recommended for pregnant/Breastfeeding women
- Always consult your doctor to get the best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in your diseased conditions.
Things To Remember:
- You must take smaller and more frequent meals and drink plenty of fluids while taking Foracort Rotacaps.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Regularly wipe out the mouthpiece of Rotacaps with a fiber-free tissue/cotton cloth.
- Must cover the mouth of Rotacaps by putting the cap on it after use
- You must contact your doctor if you have any confusion regarding dose, time, and strength of the medication
- Do not use Foracort Rotacaps until recommended by your physician
- It is very important to check the label for the usage directions and Read the information carefully before use.
Store the Foracort Rotacaps at the cool temperature in a dark and dry place. Do not freeze it.